Comfy = no drama or conflict or anything remotely interesting

>comfy = no drama or conflict or anything remotely interesting
Is comfy another word for "boring"?

Your description of comfy is severely lacking and inaccurate apply yourself/10.

thank you user

When you say comfy, for me, the first anime that comes to mind is Seitokai Yakuindomo. It has no drama or conflict, it doesn't really follow a direct plot, yet it's fun to watch and is hilarious. So, no. Comfy =\= boring.

>consumed by the "narrative" ideology

So when i say I'm comfy in bed does that mean I'm bored?

No, it's another retarded buzzword

One of my favorite "comfy" shows is Usagi Drop. I wouldn't call that without conflict or drama. I think comfy is more about pacing and visual style

Comfy is a buzzword created by normalfags.

There is slow anime that narrate a story and try to make it down to earth and life like rather than what you usually have in anime. Even though these shows are slow and not action filled, they sill try to have character development and have some conflict and story. These anime often get labeled as "comfy" by fagots. Usagi Drop or Barakamon are both good examples of that.

Then you have loli baiting moe shit like non non biyori where people go "xD le comfy! 10/10" even though it's just boring shit where literally nothing happens except cute girls, but when you call it moe these weebtrashs will go at you for it being COMFY.

>xd
>le
please go

>what are quotes and what do they mean

Who are you quoting?

Fagots that use the word comfy unironically

Comfy is just a contraction of comfortable.

Not even the ironic use of reddit speak is tolerable. Also, your taste is shit.

>my taste is shit because I dislike boring trash shows like non non byori
It's just badly executed moe.

Yes but it sounds ridiculous and child like if you describe 1/4th of anime with it and it doesn't have any meaning whatsoever when talking about a show anyways.

Using comfy is like using the word yummy or boo boo etc. more often than exceptionally rare. If someone says their train ride was comfy, that's fine but if he went on about his hotel room being comfy, his train ride being comfy, the beach being comfy, the drawing being comfy etc., you would look at him as if he's a child or disabled.

There are childlike ways of speak that people lose when growing up and the extensive use of words like comfy etc. should be one of them.

Yeah, well, that's, like, your opinion, man.

Spoken like a true retarded newfag.

Go comfy hang yourself while watching comfy anime my comfy man.

HURRDURR I NEED ACTION TO KEEP MY ATTENTION

slice of life is great. overdose on ritalin, faggot.

>being a dramafag
Straight up laughing at you senpai

Never said slice of life isn't good, I do like it a lot actually and I even said that Usagi Drop and Barakamon are good shows but I shouldn't expect a comfy fagot to actually think.

Biyori is pretty shit though, just a sad excuse of shitty boring moe. Now I don't have a problem with moe but people just try to make shows like Byori more than it is; trashy, average moe.

Go back to shitposting in the raildex thread, you won't get any bites here either.

"every opinion that contradicts mine is bait"

Please, it is time for a comfy death for you.

>There must be drama or conflict to be good

Non Non Biyori is a comfy show, Barakamon or Usagi Drop would be cozy.

Work on it.

Can't we just call them "healing anime" like the japanese?
Fucking english community and their shit meme names.

That's what we used to call them before comfy got popular.

Because Englishers don't have such a need for healing.

for you maybe

>conflict or drama in anime
Sorry, but after reading russian literature these japanese problems look like babys first stress at work.

Someone has been watching Digibro

>anime is a form of escapism
>not wanting to escape into boring life
>your real life is sucks

Non Non Biyori is great at what it does, which is capturing the atmosphere and ambience of life in a rural area. It's laid back and slow paced, but so is the topic it is trying to capture.

When I watch comfy shows, it's like a miniature vacation. In fact, the settings and environments of shows like Gochiusa and Non Non Biyori are the exact sort of places that I choose to visit when I am on vacation, and while I'm there I'm not trying to get a whole lot of shit done, I just want to wander around and be comfy.

Also, as a word, comfy isn't specifically childlike, it's just very informal, which is appropriate because informal things are generally comfier than formal things.

Believe it or not there is Sol done badly. Acchi kocchi made me almost stab my eyes out.

The real answer: "comfy," when used on Sup Forums, usually refers to iyashikei anime.

Boring but you don't hate watching it.