Why was she such an idiot?

Why was she such an idiot?

It's the only personality she has.

Didn't you make Saeko threads two days in a row?

She has a lewd body so she never had a reason to think for herself.

>MC didn't fuck this
what a nu-male

She's clearly best HOTD tied with the glasses girl

Did he even have a chance to fuck Shizuka? She seemed entirely callous towards him.

Him and the fatty could've double teamed her right here and she would've loved it.

Idiot savant. Very good in one area, shit in others.

She would've been fine with any man in their survivor group

>that tongue
my dick

>You'll never suffocate on Shizuka's Shizukas after she rides you silly when she collapses on top of you

How loud does she moan?

Literally all the girls aside from the glasses chick who slowly moved to Commando Fatty were prepared to be on his dick

Has she fucked someone before?
She seems pretty stupid.

>White people?

>*crowd starts getting upset and heckles begin*

>Listen, listen my brothers!

>White people should be fucking ENSLAVED!

>*crowd starts slowly applauding*

>Every single fucking subhuman white man should be strung on meat hooks

>*crowd starts standing and giving a standing ovation*

>The white man should then be anally penetrated with not black cocks, but black dildos

>*crowd is stunned and is getting slightly violent*

>Why you ask? These privileged white men don't deserve the dark chocolate cock!!!!

>*crowd ferociously yells in approval*

>These white men will only lick up the creme filling after their women are chained up and rammed by the giant chocolate yodels that are the BBC!!!!!

>*crowd is making tribal chants*

>We will hunt down the white man!! We shall castrate them all and sacrifice their women to the black man!!!!!! The offspring will be brought to the interracial breeding grounds!!!! I will clean up the remains with my white boy tongue!!! I shall serve the black man's cock with my white boy tongue!!!! The black man will have his way with me and my people!!!!

>*crowd is erupting and stampedes the theater as the white men are hog tied and dragged to the cock chambers and the women willfully submit to their black masters

>SHABAZZ!!! SHABAZZ!!!! THE BLACK MAN SHALL RISE AGAIN. LITTLE WHITE COCK? I THINK NOT!!!!

probably, if not from a dude she probably got strap on fucked by her friend

I thought her and her friend were a little lewd. They gave off yuri vibes but I don't see that happening.

Left or right?

Blonde.

Both

Hard choice, but left.

Blonde hair + that eye color is diamonds.

It's a harder choice when Yuuko is in her alternate color scheme

Why was Triage X such garbage?

I like the manga, but yes Xebec pretty ruined the anime

Sensei needs a real hard dicking.

>They didn't just create their own version of the bang bus

I want her to give me prostate stimulation

I just bought the two hardcover manga compilations and they're fucking gorgeous. I've barely even opened them yet because I don't want to ruin them.

I think Yuuko definitely has better nipples.

>no doujins of bus slut or the bang bus

>Best girl in Triage isn't on MC's dick
the wasted potential

Wrong
Best girl unfortunately has a crush on Mikoto and is just rape bait for drug zombies

Rips when?

truly a crime