A L L A H W A V E

This operation has mostly lost it's traction and is probably over already. Gonna post relevant info and the funny parts in case anyone hasn't seen it anyway.

context
>irrelevant BR favela kids upload a degenerate twerking 'funk' music video featuring a quran verse
>muslims make them popular by spreading it so much it reaches Sup Forums
>Sup Forums joins in the chaos and is shitposting in the youtube comments and now trying to meme the same provocative music trend
>actual Sup Forums muslims are trying to derail threads and mass reporting the videos to take them down

>Why do this?
Numerous reasons. Angry muslim comments are funny, so a lot of people are just simply doing it for that. There's also the potential to implicate an enemy like Antifa in this if people are organized enough. Imagine a horde of angry Muslims that are convinced Antifa is behind these videos.

So far this has been a pretty good lesson about how organized and efficient at networking Muslims can be. See the Sup Forums thread here where Muslims were basically able to derail the thread, or how they were able to make the BR favela kids release an apology video and got the original video, the popular dance cover videos and the reuploads removed seemingly overnight.

Video that started this all: youtube.com/watch?v=8XKZa8GgIyA

Sup Forums allahwave playlist: youtube.com/watch?v=Rdp9ytDi35M&list=PLaqKwTH7ScjOlCShMqrishxjaDq5Qcxgf

Apology video (translation needed): youtube.com/watch?v=MgnStLb4aG8&t=

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA&t=
youtu.be/rzi8ibWwRaI
youtu.be/EUqcApS3-fk
youtu.be/Kzn_uDxW-Fc
youtu.be/3rYSYZmWr80
youtu.be/olmQXDpqmmg
youtu.be/AEk7hT3wU1E
youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4
youtu.be/OO7mAEeNRoo
youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPhDO6WBSC3uiePocQHUU9zdYAR83QgGN
youtube.com/watch?v=DvaO_FKXcv8&list=PL9DE754DA1ABF407F
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_mentioned_by_name_in_the_Quran
youtube.com/watch?v=HwjNOijbnL8
clyp.it/wvvdw5dt
youtube.com/watch?v=OOmOzWdHzHU
youtube.com/watch?v=bCFcF6AE7OI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Sound engineer here, might join in with the fun later tonight if I can be bothered.

Most popular vid from the playlist so far

youtube.com/watch?v=bgGDfUt-vbA&t=

slide thread

sage

>threads I don't like are slide threads

>hurr durr based faggots piss of mudslimes
saged.

Fuck off nigger

Haramstufe rot

Bumpe

Here's some light hearted top knotch banter.

ENJOY:

- youtu.be/rzi8ibWwRaI
- youtu.be/EUqcApS3-fk
- youtu.be/Kzn_uDxW-Fc
- youtu.be/3rYSYZmWr80
- youtu.be/olmQXDpqmmg
- youtu.be/AEk7hT3wU1E
- youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4
- youtu.be/OO7mAEeNRoo

Why not just let people be instead of stirring the shit pot?

>shilling for fags pissing off muslims
all of them belong in the oven

sage

I'm a fairly well known trap producer, but I don't know arabic. Can someone point me towards the verses I should sample for maximum butthurt? Thanks.

Your dear Fuhrer was quite fond of Islam and befriended Muslims.

Nazi's are just as the Allahus'.

Man, this is a fucking fail. Don't use nasheeds because they won't piss muslims off. The point is to use Quran verses

youtube.com/playlist?list=PLPhDO6WBSC3uiePocQHUU9zdYAR83QgGN

You need to find some verses of the Qu'ran read out or something. Some Sup Forums idiots are using nasheeds instead

Allahu Akbar trap has already been done, dude:
youtu.be/5-2nByd2cr4

Here's a playlist of them
youtube.com/watch?v=DvaO_FKXcv8&list=PL9DE754DA1ABF407F

Like said though avoid using Nasheeds like a few of the other videos

I much prefer Jesus rap!
youtu.be/Kppx4bzfAaE

REMINDER:

MAKE SURE TO USE VERSES FROM THE QURAN & ALSO HADITHS. THIS IS WHAT WILL SET THEM OFF, NOT RANDOM SHIT IN ARABIC. QURAN VERSES & HADITHS
>QURAN VERSES & HADITHS
QURAN VERSES & HADITHS
>QURAN VERSES & HADITHS
QURAN VERSES & HADITHS

DEUS VULT ANONS

>y not just let people be

you serious, user?
it's some very rich and influential people who emptied the shit pot right over your head.
and now you are protesting pushing it away.

fuck islam
fuck saudis
fuck their jewish overlords
fuck the democratic party of antifamerica

>Deus Vult
>Promoting the blaspheming of the God of Abraham

0 self awareness

Shut the fuck up nerd

Fuck off fag.

Musicianfag here.
I'm down.

>lol fuck my eternal soul, i am here the the KEKS magapedes roll out! DAY OOS VOLT! We did it reddit! We successfully got the BASED BLACK MAN into office! WHEW WHEW WHEW IM A PICKLE MORTY! A PICKLE!! IM PICKLE RIIIIICK

Sorry, strawman won't work. There is zero link between the one true God and whatever the Muslims worship. Muhammed even thought Mary was a part of the holy trinity lol

>Muslims believe in the Abrahamic God
>Christians and Jews used "Allah' before Muslims
lol muslims dont believe in the abrahamic god ^^
Misquoted

sage

>zero link

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_people_mentioned_by_name_in_the_Quran

All jokes aside my man, you should learn about what you hate before you hate it. It's a mark of intelligence.

You're a fucking idiot.

The gospels are in greek and they used a different name for God. Does that mean there is no link between the god of David and Jesus Christ?

Of course not, you fool.

>All these (potential/actual terrorist) Muds exposing themselves
Would be a shame if the authorities found out. Or the RWDS.

>Being this clueless lol
t.Ahmed

>All the prophets of the old testament are prophets of our god. The god of Musa and Ibrahim.. Jesus too is a prophet of this god. His people are the Israelites and are known as "Those of the book"

FUCK THAT SHIT I'MMM PICKLE RIIIIIIICK

iI'm a pickle morty!!

>Quran verses are just mariachi music without the mariachi

See, this is what you muslims fail to understand. Jesus is the Son of Man and God. He is both man and God (Titus 2:13, John 1:18, Matthew 16:21; Luke 11:17; John 4:29)
Jesus is the incarnation of God and the Son.

Or worships are nothing alike. The fact that Muslims deny that Jesus is God is proof we don't worship the same God.

>Jesus is man and God at the same time
>Jesus was tempted by Satan in the desert
>Thus my God can be tempted by Satan

Indeed, your worships are nothing alike

THREAD THEME

youtube.com/watch?v=HwjNOijbnL8

>Christians worship the god of Abraham

>Jews worship the god of Abraham

>Muslims worship the god of Abraham

By blaspheming the quran that reveres the god of Abraham who is known as ALLAH you are blaspheming the same god of Christianity.

And they're gonna do what exactly? Nothing, just nothing not even a warning because they have better stuff to do than arrest 12yo flaming online you goddamn son of a filthy american whore

*BELCH* M-morty.. God isn't real morty.. we need to live life while we can and *BURP* blaspheme the god of Abraham for keks...

Christians worship the son and the father. Denying the son means you're not worshiping the father.

John 2:23
No one who denies the Son has the Father; whoever acknowledges the Son has the Father also.

10/10

Nothing like riling up the filthy moonstars.

Done

clyp.it/wvvdw5dt

>it's actually not shit

This is the best track yet man, I'll see what I can do with it. Is there anything copyright to it?

>implying islam has anythingthing to do with the teachings of cheesus christ
Its like you inbred retards believe your own lies.

No holy cows here shabbot goy. If your god fears ridicule ask yourself why a supreme omnicious being would unless it doesnt exist and you are just farting your of your ass proclaiming it to be divine truth.

STOP using NASHEEDS and use only SPOKEN KORAN VERSES.

i thought it was a great idea. too bad it didn't pick up.

BUMP! This is a very important thread.

this is great holy shit

do more like this but with sacred quran verses

Bump

I'm making a video to this that's going to cause a shitstorm for antifa if it goes viral. Will be back when it's done

saged, no muslims have even noticed allahwave yet. the one video they did notice got rekt

No one has been sharing it, it hasn't left Sup Forums apart from one autist who posted it on reddit islam which got removed immediately

right wing death sqauds have nothing on chad muslims

The original ALLAHWAVE song is the original unedited version of the Fire Temple song in Ocarina of Time

youtube.com/watch?v=OOmOzWdHzHU

It was changed in later pressings of the game due to Islamic chants

youtube.com/watch?v=bCFcF6AE7OI

mine uses a pretty top level gay koran shit

please try to make it SUBTLE. like it was unintentional

and this causes sjw heads to explode

a classic

I am, I need help finding good antifa footage though. Most of the videos on them are mocking them, I need videos they're uploading that show them in a proud sort of light

Oh my God get a life & go outside
Been outside 2hrs ago, back home and you're still forcing for videos that wouldn't even be noticed by anyone

wtf btfo, pack it up boys

>(translation needed)
No translation needed, they just talk in favela Portuguese about how they're just trying to make a living, and they didn't mean to offend and they removed the video.

sleepy time

>HEY GUYS LET'S LISTEN TO THEIR PRAYERS AND MAKE POPULAR REMIXES TO TROLL THEM! LOL THAT TOTALLY WON'T BACKFIRE

Something about this doesn't feel right

Does your dad work for Traptendo?