Tfw you realize Code Geass turns 10 next month

>tfw you realize Code Geass turns 10 next month

And you still has a shitty second season.

What's the problem?

>tfw you realize Code Geass will have been on your backlog for ten years next month
Right after this season, for sure. Or maybe the next.

>death note
>haruhi
>zetsubou sensei

FUCK

>12:29:35
>12:29:35

Lol we posted at the same time

>tfw literally no masterpiece has taken over Code Geass as the best anime ever

How have you managed to procrastinate watching something for 10 years? Just do it already.

>tfw you experienced every episode shitstorm on Sup Forums

I know that feel. Don't think I'll ever watch it.

Jibun

Wow. Go get a life or something.

Same.
Good time.

>jibun wow

I'll allow it.

I can't imagine a shitstorm before the time of "BTFO" "Euphyfags on suicide watch" or "Lelouch dindu nuffin"

I don't think I've ever hated Sup Forums more than the moment after this episode ended

After 10 years dude?
At least watch the first season.

Wish I was around to see that.
Only anime I remember watching with Sup Forums while it was airing was KLK

>Code Geass threads
>shitposting the likes of which have never been seen on Sup Forums
>gg subs' absolute faggotry throughout the airing of both seasons
>the endless memes
I still don't know if I liked Code Geass or not but goddamn what a ride.

moot was a spoonfeeding cunt.

>those boards
>no captcha
>no (You)
>moot fucking with Sup Forums

Implying it was bad compared to this...

>MUH BRITANNIA
>MUH STATUS
>MUH JUSTICE

>Lelouch was literally one step away from the worlds largest terrorist to druggie

So who was best girl?

Not even worth it. The whole fun of Code Geass was watching it with Sup Forums as it aired. Watching it now is pointless.

>yo

R3 soon
Code geass: Farming edition

>I've been here for at least 10 years

I don't have a suitable image or witty comment at the moment.

shut up u cunt. go suck ur mom's tits or smtg

Forever

YAMERO

Code Geass is reaction image hall of fame

Next someone is going to POST LEWD C.C:

No.

Will we ever have an anime that incite such a huge shitstorm like CG ever again?

Code Geass changed Sup Forums. The same kind of spam is not possible anymore to come into being naturally.

If you really want one anime to have 100 threads, then you've gotta get a few proxies and start killing Sup Forums all by yourself.

No, not because there can't be another anime like it, but because Sup Forums now doesn't really have room for huge shitstorms.

- Captcha
- (You)
- Image Limit
- Same image detection
- No-Fun-Allowed mods

Literally impossible for any anime to cause a commotion on the same levels even if people wanted to.

Don't forget generals. I feel like some of the shitstorm if it was today would have been contained by a Code Geass general and maybe 2 or 3 more threads.

VVV did for some of us.

Instead, there used to be a no-Code Geass general.
Fuck shitstorms.
Anyone who misses them is a shitposter.

This, general threads are part of what has ruined Sup Forums, and before all you "oldfags" trying to fit in try to correct me, Sup Forums was always shit but at least it used to be fun.

Cg thread??

posting best girl

Permanent Geass has the same bullshit level as Death Note erasing memories.

Then why are you still here?

ehem

Even if you hate it ;)
We are in hell

Because unfortunately I'm here forever.
This board is still better than Reddit even though I'm sure more than half the board culture is Redditors now, and the only places that are better have boards that move too slowly to be engaging.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums

>Anyone who misses them is a shitposter.
You forget that the old system also allowed mass hype.

Gurren Lagann threads when Simon got out of his funk were out this world.

It's the way it was, the old system was shitstorm and spaming paradise but it also had its benefits.

Do you think Moot will one day post again on Sup Forums?

Literally no cared about her before she wore that dress and the Sound Episodes confirmed she wanted Suzaku's dick.

Who?

Who knows if he isn't posting right now?

He can't have his moderator handle again unless Hiroshi allows it for some reason.

He still does, anonymously.

He's probably behind half the bait threads.

The only thing Moot wants to do with Sup Forums is remind everyone that Naruto is the greatest anime of all time.

pic related

Can confirm that so called containment threads out of image dumping boards were a mistake. They only existed in those boards in the first place because there were only five fucking pages. It stopped making sense a long time ago when moot expanded them.

Also, for both this and Gurren Lagann, I guess some of the discussion would be on /m/.

quads confirm

Don't post in Sup Forums if you're not going to punctuate your posts.

Both of you are shit. Best girl is here to save the thread.

There are people on Sup Forums right now that might actually agree with that, things have changed. You would also have people saying the anime is garbage and the manga is actually great, like that is any better.

>there's posters on Sup Forums who are younger than code geass

>this bitch and jewgi got away scott free.

He won't do it again, he's sorry. However, with the Geass event coming up, I wish he would declare it the greatest anime Sup Forums ever witnessed.

Nartuards should be shot. (don't ban me mods please)

>this thread

are you faggots all on Refrain? CG was shit back then and its still shit now.

the only thing memorable about it were the cancerous shitstorms

I've seen people recently unironically saying things like: "Bleach was my first anime." and "I only started watching anime last year".
Speaking of Bleach, I remember years ago going into a Bleach thread and asking why were they reading such a garbage series, and got replies saying it was because it was a fun trainwreck and they pretty much agreed it was garbage. Recently after it ended we get threads asking "remember when Bleach was good?" or "this and that used to be hype" and similar things. My point being that somehow the fanbase here shifted from people who knew it was garbage and were just reading to laugh at it, to people who unironically thought it was a great shonen. Things have changed indeed.

Yes, Bleach threads were never taken seriously by the people in them, and they never tried to defend their trainwreck. Times have changed.

That's what you might think, but watching it without Sup Forums has also worked for Code Geass outside of this place. Also on rewatches.

Nah.

(You)

I don't like the drugs but the drugs like me.

Obviously... unless of course, you take into account the shitload of awards code geass got.... And how well it sold...

>not having an annual CG rewatch tradition
god, you must have a dull life

Don't you want to rewatch it with me user-kun ?

100% False.
I watched it entirely alone, never talking about it with anyone both irl and online, and R2 it's still by far my favourite anime of all times.

>I watched it entirely alone, never talking about it with anyone both irl and online

you mean like every other anime you've watched?

Watching with Sup Forums is only fun for garbage-tier seasonal anime. Code Geass is excellent by itself.

Post more Kallen

Kallen is a whore

>There are people on Sup Forums right now that are younger than Code Geass
I'm ordering Pizza Hut today, anyone else?

>So who was best girl?

He's here right now, I can feel it.

Not even close.

why was she so lewd in the show?

She wants the Lulu D.

i liked lelouch but I would have preferred it if he was more like light and considered himself absolute justice and said it too

>not being on refrain 24/7
It's like you hate fun.

More like "why was the show so lewd?"

>tfw you realize it's been ten years since Ohgi and Nina got away scott free with their actions

Light was irritating as hell and died pathetically. Having one of him was bad enough, we don't need to turn him into anime archetype #3571.