Overlord

EE is a better vampire than Chair in every single possible way.

>better looks
>perfect body
>more useful abilities for Ainz
>can create new magic
>a perfect wife for him without the need of dirtying one of his friend's creation
>swallows, while Chair spits

If Brain's sword arrived before the light doesn't that make him ftl?

and if Brain is ftl and Shalltear can block it than Shalltear is also ftl?

and if Shalltear is ftl than can't she travel back in time?

and if she travels back in time will she only go back in time till she got to NW or when the Six Gods came along?

>Both DFC lolies
>AOE midlvl undead scrub is sure useful to toplvl caster with 700 items in spellbook
>Lived centuries
>Created two three spells
>AInz got no dick
>Don't need wife
>Chair would swallow the shit out of Ainz
>He just won't let her

Why would a guy without a dick need or want a wife?

No EE is better because

> She has ____
>______________
>_________________________
>__________
>and finally __Entoma is better in every way

>AInz got no dick

Prove it.

>NW have no levels
>ESL no bully
>Mortal dictatorship is bad
>Nfirea can wear Cuck Me armor
>PDL muh 30 100 lvl golems headcanon
>Gazef did nothing wrong
>Paradyne 66lvl
>Gazef is stronger than Lakuys
Do I contribute?
Am I useful?

Where is:
Post your meme

Narbetard! What are you doing here? Didn't you have an assignment from Ainz-sa...an?

i lied no memes

Have one anyway user, on the house

How can Ainz be at ease if the WC item is in possession of two but with Demiurge without the one who holds it being itself but not him, if everything fails what else can he afterall that was not his plan from the start?

Please answer serious

I'm seeing this gif while listening to some heavy metal. Narbe can dance to metal pretty well.

Chair has done more vampire stuff than EE though.

It is simple if you think WC item holders, which Sebas not holding, but Ains planned from start and not after. Shalter was not holder, but holder afer so that is why resiste she the power.

Come ´ere you shitposting piece of shit. Let´s go

>better looks
>perfect body
Subjectively. They're both cute and dfc lolis either way.
>more useful abilities for Ainz
>can create new magic
Shalltear is many times stronger, so not really. And EE has a lower end limit.
>a perfect wife for him without the need of dirtying one of his friend's creation
Or he could accept one of his closest bro's love.
>swallows, while Chair spits
Shalltear would spit for anyone except for for her beloved Ainz-sama.

Ainz has the knowing that WC item MC Shalltear
He has WC that makes immune to WC
If the can control WC he can make what he wants without worrying
Demi for example can be bait with his options which are great but high number
After capture WC then he has not to worry
Instead his plan did not happen while he was worrying

Understand now?

what kind of music do they listen to?

2,3,4,5 - human screams
1 - gearbox sounds
6 - munchies crunchies

Doesn't Yuri Alpha have a good karma

She have to supervise the rest so she listens to it anyway.

1 - industrial music
2 - imogen heap
3 - meme songs and Sup Forums sings
4 - burzum and mayhem
5 - don't know fuck her
6 - igorrr

>6 - igorrr

Actually Dvar fits better

>all that ESL
I don't think I can handle it.

And you though I was bad.

>all the little mistakes ainz makes will add up
>all the foreshadwoing of strong and dangerous things
>the alliance against ainz will be huge
>maruyama states overlord will end with the downfall of a kingdom (sorcerous kingdom?)
>shit tier runes can bypass all ainz defenses
>martial arts can counter timestop and bridge the power difference
>renner probably smarter than demiurge and albedo

I can't wait to see ainz get BTFO

I don't really care if there's a grammar mistake or two, but I can't understand anything that's written by that faggot.

>he saved my shitty doodle

The only top Climb will get is the top of Demi's "Rod of incubus"

Hey the Climbfags are back, it's going to be fun when vol.11 comes out.

Evileye is a bit cuter. Shalltear is a bit sexier.

Fully geared Gazef would be stronger than Lakyus though. BR isn't actually all that strong outside of EE carrying hard.

So at the very end of overlord, like the last chapter, how will they deal with the effects of him being basically trapped inside the game? He's been established as a "successful" person, so there should be a missing person report sent out already. Unless there's some time-extending technology that makes 1 minute seem like a day or something

you've gone too far this time ESL-kun

>shit tier runes
>YFW runic magic back from Earth fucking works in NW
>Fluder reads Book of The Dead
>Turns Lich
>Learns Soul Magic Ainz is not capable of
>CDL awakened and is now under ST mind-control
>Player from other continents invade
>Rubedo rises up against SKAOG
>Logistic NPC fucks up and AOG ring misplaced
>Rumors of The Stick are circulating again
>Secluded nation on the artificial island off the coast construct magical nukes and mana absorption sprays
>Climb rises to lvl120 after racial change
>PDL controls 8GK base which is now full of revived 100lvl NPC
>Ainz grows a dick

>end

>how will they deal with the effects of him being basically trapped inside the game?
>trapped inside the game?

The counterargument was that Lakyus is paladin and I shouldn't compare pure fighter with paladin.

Lakyus has better gear

He's not inside a simulation user.
It's legit parallel world.
But then again scientist give our reality 20-50% chances being a simulation.

Isn't that what's happening? Unless he's been tranported to an alternate universe that's almost the same as yggdrasil, he's locked into the VR headset or whatever it is. They don't let him log out, so he's trapped.

You're not even trying that hard.
Give us better quality gear.
I consider jumping at it but this will disgrace muh honor.

Not necessarily. Gazef's sword has been confirmed to be able to harm Ainz, but when he saw Lakyus' sword he mentioned nothing regarding its potential to harm him.

No idea about the other equips, but weapon is usually the most important anyway. Plus Lakyus probably spent quite a few lvls for rezzing, whereas Gazef went for full offensive.

>He's been established as a "successful" person, so there should be a missing person report sent out already.
user he was a nobody in Shadowrun land, he was just another wageslave with basically no friends or family left. Who's going to go looking for him?

>gear fuck my life
>thought about looting
*bait

newfag here and i hope youre sarcastic, or else i've read the biggest spoiler of my LN history

We demand more bait, user. More!

Seriously, was it revealed somewhere that it's not a game? I honestly thought that he was playing some VR game, never realised that he's apparently not in a game. Sorry, didn't even know.

wait.... Nfirea can wear Touch Me's armor? Where is that though?

>Climb rises to lvl120 after racial change
>Ainz grows a dick

You're not even trying.

If you're going to get stuck in NW as a 100lvl character from Yggdrasil, alone, no guild base, with your full equip and only maximum of 1 WC item, how big is the chance that you're going to fuck up?
How are you going to fuck up?
How horrible?
Or what little good would you able to do for the world without fucking up?
Answer honestly.

Being serious, not even bait: I never even read the part where it said it's a world that's similar to the game. All I saw was that at the start he said that yggdrasil is a game. Should I re-read the LN or something? Please, trust me. I'm not trying to bait anyone.

It's from the depth user
Waaaaaay from up the depth

>what is the prologue?

This is all a gov experiment.
Satoru was kidnapped and is now a human battery plugged in and powering a supercomputer.

>Alone
>No WCI
>Easily MC by ST
>They're not risking it
>You spend eternity as a slave
>Your will is clinging to the edge of your consciousness

he was a nobody wage slave, slightly above poverty. No one would miss or notice him gone in the distopian future he lived in.

Also he's not in a game

She's not even a paladin. She's mostly cleric/priest with few levels in Templar.

How do you know you aren't?

To add on: was it some side material that I didn't read? I only read the LN, wasn't aware of anything explaining why he was teleported.
Sorry for appearing as if I was baiting, I genuinely didn't know about the explanation. In the LN I didn't see anything explaining that he's not actually in a game. I am sorry.
I'll try reading it.

I'd just get some land and have a harem. Stay away from politics or trying to conquer shit and just establish myself as someone not to be messed with.

Albedo - swallows and keeps sucking after he nuts
Shalltear - let it drool
Yuri - spits in disgust
Lupus - swallows but don't like the taste
CZ - neutral
Nabe - pretends to dislike, but wants more (caterpillar)
Solution - swallows the dick
Entoma - spits on her hands and then licks it slowly
EE - swallows with love and smile
Enri - don't like the taste but do what ordered while thinking she's only a villager girl

>Spitting out the seed of a supreme being

You know they would all swallow and orgasm from it.

Even the men.

bait

Don't be ridiculous, user. That's absurd.

In the year 2122 the Illuminati began development of an artificial intelligence codenamed ODIN for the purpose of controlling the distribution of information on the Internet. But the AI went rogue and uploaded itself into the Internet, developed YGGDRASIL as a tool to further its plans of world domination. In 2138 ODIN, as YGGDRASIL was shutting down, released an update which was uploaded directly into the brains of all those who were still logged in at the time. This upload brainwashed everyone still logged into the system. Satoru is actually just suffering from crippling, vivid hallucinations as his brain tries to resist ODIN's brainwashing upload that will turn him into a loyal slave to the malevolent AI.

Don't let the 8 greed kings know about your harem tho

>Even the men.

Only Demiurge would like it tho

All the NPCs would gladly swallow Ainz-sama cum.

Only if they were ordered too.

Those would be their natural reactions. It's 100% canon I know this because my dad works at funanimation

>20 days to go
>Every thread is shitpost thread

>The tentacle dug deep into that sensitive part around the waist.

>“——Aa.”

>Another moan flowed out. It was louder than before, but there was no effort to suppress the sound this time either. It was as if the figure had focused his senses on the slime that was squirming around inside its body.

>The figure in the bath spoke to itself.

>“…Ahh. I can’t hold it in anymore. I can’t describe this feeling with words.”

The doujins write themselves

Well, let's hope that after 100-200 years ST encounter and send you against some strong guild, which will bother with ressurecting you afterwards.

Please I'm begging you, I genuinely did not understand

>6966999
Illuminati confirmed.

My dad works at Nintendo so what I said is canon.

If Nabe hates humans so much why does she takes the appearance of one?

>ywn get a doujin with Jircniv and yandere FemAinz
Why liv... Oh, yeah. Volume11

that's the only form she can take, I think. she's only a level 1 doppelganger

>shapeshifter with only 1 form

That's a useful ability

You question the decision of supreme being?

Shalltear can literally rip her face off.

That's just her race, they never leveled it up. Compared to Pandora's Actor which has level 15 doppelganger and level 10 greater doppelganger, she's not that good

Chrome is based
Did Dargoth ever get around to translating that shit?

Narbe whole character is just weird. She hates humans but as a doppelganger she can only use a human appearance. She insults humans with bug names yet is good friends with Cocytus. I wonder what Nishikienrai wrote in her character setting, because she is really a retard.

my char build would be a mix of fluder for wizard/tri arts caster, sebas for muscle wizard, some druid and or cleric classes, and a bit of spellsword/eldrich knight. there is no canon list of classes but max level for them is 15 so you can get max 7 full classes, but some presteige clases only have 5 or 10 level max.

Id want to learn all kinds of magic, with my number of spells greatly exceeding even ainz, but not specialized in any one field like necromancy. there are other ways to be immortal with magic.

id mostly stay out of world events and try to emulate the character of TOM BOMBADILI as best I can. just be a comical unassuming old wizard fellow that would fuck even ainz up in a battle of magic, but not giving any fucks and just enjoy finding and creating magics.

maybe visit nazarack every so often and meme it up with sasuki so he wont feel so alone...

I'd most likely be a wraith of some form if I wasn't just an angel healslut.
If the former I might amuse myself by terrorizing everyone.
If the latter I'd probably continue being an angel healslut? Also women seek strong men yadayada so I'd probably try to suck up to Ainz as soon as I find out about him since I'd know who he is.
If he's not there I'd probably go full autism and play Civilization with actual human pawns.

I love EvilEye! I hope she doesn't suffer too much when Ainz kill her after EvilEye kills Entoma.

Why Ainz not prioritized the toilet item capture using demiurge that has a power down fighting and is only useful within nazarick? He knew the item was able to controllar Shalltear, then you should have prioritized instead. Ainz has WC protection items and could have used it.

>Stool
>Being able to kill Entoma at all
KEK.

Can Entoma eat an undead?

I just tried to help

Probably? I don't think you die from eating one.

After EE kills Entoma, Ainz will revive her with money and will charge EE for the fee, saying that she owns Ainz that much. Because she's already in love with him she'll use that as an excuse to serve him while actually trying to be his lover.

SEASON 2 WHEN

Vol 4 and 5 will be 1 hours OVAs and second season will be Vol 6, 7 and 9.