Kuma Miko

What went wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/968594/a04c50bfe6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Not about a cute girl in the boonies.

SAA SAA ONIGENASAI

Non Non Biyori is better and the ending absolutely triggered it's small japanese fanbase

My wife Machi is so cute.

Bad ending and bestiality.

I'm really tired of you NNBfaggots coming into every SoL anime thread and saying Non Non Shit was better,
They're not all that similar anyway

It was meant to be a deconstruction of moe slice of life stuff, showing the qualities otaku find cute and charming as actual psychological problems. And the kuma as otaku audience proxy actually keeps his moe pet caged by preying on her problems even more and stopping her from getting over them or outgrowing them. It's a harsh mirror held up to anime fans, and they recoil to the extent they still have any ability to feel shame, when what they are is shown to them so clearly.

Anime original ending.

The humour was downright mean-spirited, the fanservice was awkward and out of place, the main girl wasn't even cute and it spent far too much time on social anxiety and bullying than on slice of life or comedy.

It was just poorly directed, poorly written and poorly executed by people who clearly didn't understand the appeal of the source material. The ending didn't damn it, it was just icing on the shit cake that was this whole abortive adaptation.

Which body part of Machi do you think is the most tasty?

Too much bullying compared to the the manga

This

This
thank god the manga is still good

>The humour was downright mean-spirited,
It was only slightly too mean. I wonder if the manga got it right.
> the fanservice was awkward and out of place
Only the Yoshio rape scenes. I complained about it the whole season, but Sup Forums thought it was fine. Fuck you.
>the main girl wasn't even cute
What the fuck.

Was great until episode 8, then original shit killed it.

Machi was decently cute.

I just hope people remain interested in the manga.

The anime just went too far, not only with the ending. At several points they did shit that went one or two steps past how the manga handled it. It was almost an excellent series but man...

Director made it about his humiliation/bullying fetish and put in this bizarre anime original ending. It started going off the rails well before the final ep though, the tone was becoming very uncomfortable.

>main girl wasn't even cute
Spotted the faggot.

I love the manga. Sucks that the translations have been on hold for like 2 months now, though.

Fuck you too, buddy.

10/10 edit

Is Machi a loli?

hebe

They took too seriously her social anxiety. Should've remained comedy till the end. Really a shame.

yeah, instead of being naive and a little sheltered, she was made into some kind of luddite autist

The screenwriter wasn't very good at his job. The joke deliveries were off, the episodes were badly split, and some jokes were taken too far or overused.

I loved this show so fucking much at episode 1, and Sup Forums did too. It's a shame it couldn't keep up.

The blonde yankee and the fanbase.

I want to FUCK Machi, shit! My dick is hard

true, he is very beast like

>The humour was downright mean-spirited

But that's its thing. Do you complain about explosions in action movies?

am I the only person who liked this show for being mean spirited and having beastiality pseudo-incest despair end?

You and me my man

Nope, I liked it too. I think I'd prefer if the ending was just as chill as the rest of the series, but I didn't mind the direction it took.

off yourself

What is he doing

rape

She ends up retarted and being fucked by a bear, ad eternum.

Killer loli.

Lewd Machi

delet

Everybody expected a fun SoL with super cute Miko.

Instead we got a show about bullying and mental issues.

What the fuck? Show exploded after the first episode because she was ultra cute.

exhentai.org/g/968594/a04c50bfe6/
I know this isn't a panda but it's still sad, and tired.

Rated it 5 stars

Blue sky, wet water

EP 1 was the peak and from there it slowly got worse

But it still had a chance for redemption until the horrible ending

It could have been a story of overcoming anxiety and pushing yourself to achieve something

But instead the ending just shits on Machi and lets her think she is mediocre even when she has talent. Thats was honestly the worst part of it for me.

Peak episode was pic related.

I love seeing girls cry.

>>>>>>>>>the main girl wasn't even cute

Yeah I can't deny that there were some good parts splashed in the middle which is why I say it was redeemable but that ending just makes me so disappointed in whoever thought it was a good idea. Just brings the whole series down

It was too far ahead of its time.

Probably wrong, aren't they rewriting some of the endings for the BD? Also Miko is a cute.

Too much bullying.

I hope you've read everything by Mizu Asato.

MIKO-CHAN, MIKO-CHAN

Wasn't there an OVA? Releases when?

I liked it too. There will never be enough series about yandere bears mindbreaking lolis.

A fat girl.

Still waiting on subs for the second one.

I can take many things but seeing a cute country bumpkin suffer is not one of them.
Absolute cancer, what were they thinking?

>The humour was downright mean-spirited, the fanservice was awkward and out of place,

I take it you haven't read the manga. There's lots of Miko bullying and random out of place fanservice moments.

That said, the anime absolutely screwed up the timing on the gags and spent far too long on Machi suffering each time which made it a lot worse than it is in the manga.

autism fans

post more animated machi bullying

WRONG

Remember how the writer deleted a bunch of his social media accounts and tried to edit his wikipedia page after the last episode aired?

And remember how the manga author put up a post about how she didn't like Yoshio's dialogue in the final episode and regretted not reading over the script beforehand? And then the post almost immediately got taken down, and then like two weeks later when the staff put out their "Thanks for watching" post (Which was oddly late in coming) she put up a new post the same day suddenly praising everything about the series in a really scripted sounding manner and then basically said any issues with the end were probably her fault because she was the one who suggested they go to Sendai in the first place?

proofs, tovarisch?

Look in the archive. There were like a dozen threads on this for like two weeks following the last episode.

Machi was not as socially inept as Sup Forums made her out to be. Except in ep. 8 or when she interacts with delinquent.

Also that ending.

Everything went to shit as soon as Yoshio's slut showed up and the first thing she does is physically and psychological bully machi and everyone just laughs it off.

Yeah, it was over the top. The reason Machi is so freaked out by everything makes more sense in the manga. The anime screwed up the order to introduce her an episode early. The trip to the mall where Machi has a breakdown and tantrum over her clothes and gets traumatized was supposed to come right before that one. This prompts Yoshio to send them clothes shopping together so Machi will feel better and have some clothes she will be happy with.

I want to kum(in)amiko

Focused on the suffering too much with the gags moving it away from laughing at bumpkins and ignorance.

That anime original commercial episode.

Everything related to that terrible anime original idol crap.

They altered the joke at the end slightly which made Machi seem extra retarded.