Ok, so I caught a girl in my class wearing this

How is this, but not fashion with other hate symbols allowed? Either all or nothing

Because if you kill your own people, it’s okay. It’s only hate if you kill people with a different ethnicity.

I don't see the problem. We have our own line of clothing too that is actually very popular

the closest thing I wear is this death in June shirt, but yeah I totally agree, it's retarded that the hammer and sickle does not get the same treatment as a swastika, hell in one of my classes someone had drawn a hammer and sickle on the wall, the professor erased but did not say one word.

Check out western outlands, they used to be rwdeathsquad clothing. I think they got shoah'd and had to rebrand.

No comments yet from this shirt

>hate symbol

Communism is the opposite of a hate symbol, it's about everyone being equal and loving one another by sharing stuff.

Tell her your grandfather was Karelian and expelled by Soviets as a boy and was forced to walk through winter with nothing on.

Guilt trip the bitch

Because the soviets didn't gas the six gorillion

People think a fascio is the eagle kek

Leftist infiltration into the education system. The USSR spent a lot of money and effort at it.

Also this shirt really doesn't glorify communism.

I know all of you faggots are trolling but holy shit I’m so sick of seeing these obviously retard leftist larper posts in every thread

How the fuck did I do that

The fasces is still largely usable since many countries associated with it in one form or another before ww2.

Pic is in the US congress building.

I actually saw an Asian girl wear this yesterday in school but it had no swastika

In here you can be fined for openly showing signs of communism or fascism
There was cases when some russians were not allowed to pass border because their cars were painted with big USSR flags

>it's about everyone being equal and loving one another by sharing stuff
as long there's papa state to enforce it and gulag everyone that's not dedicated enough to the revolution!

>We are so anti-communist and anti-fascist that we have to control dissenting opinions

>t. pinoshit worshipper who needs papa state to helicopter everyone they disagree with

>communism doesn't highly rely on massive state controls
You should probably change your flag, faggot.

>radical idea of sharing
more like
>radical idea of stealing