Armed frog

French legal gun owner here, ask me anything.
Yes it's legal to have guns in France but there are some restrictions.

Other urls found in this thread:

actu.fr/normandie/coutances_50147/coutances-300-armes-saisies-chez-collectionneurs_12733002.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Hello retard

Nice gun

We are still conqeuring you tho

what's your opinion on niggers

My opinion

Are you a F r a n k?

50% Frank

Based

what are the restrictions

Sup

>party dressing
eat real food. we will need you in the war to come.

Is it a French thing to put dressing on pizza? That sounds gross. I mean, I guess I saw it comimg with the snails.

Look up eye relief

is that 5.45? And are those semi auto/sporter or actual assault rifles/select fire?

where's the white flag located in your kit?

Are you one of the child traffickers?

Holy smokes, are those Arsenal AK-47s?

>Arsenal

YUK!

RARE

>Saiga 5.45
good choice mah nigga

I'm getting my license next week
any suggestions for what kind of guns I should get first?

I thought frogs banned military calibers from civilian possession. Are you a pig?

frank?

Do you yell alah akbur while shooting or after

Don't do it Achmed.

We don't put dressing on our pizzas and literaly no one eat snails

Get a browning bar in .30-06 or 9.3x62.

No, military calibers can be obtained, only if the weapon has been modified to shoot in semi auto exclusively

>literaly no one eat snails

Dune coon.

Did you buy your rifle after it was advertised as "new rifle, never fired, only dropped once"?

you're conquering jack shit
your sucking state money while you can like the powerless bitch you are
not gonna last
day of the rope is coming
tick tock, motherfucker

Stop LARPing you fucking retard

some people eat snails once a year for christmas or new year's eve but that's all

>day of the rope is comi-
*BEEP BEEP*

Why don't you take the guns and shoot people at random? Then you will be one of us, powerful like a big man. Make us proud

>Stalp LARPing!
> Admits Im right.

Hahahahhahahsak;qewrhg;o2i43n5qg83h4f'oi

the only way it could possibly be legal for a frog to own a gun is that you are islamic. shoot your family and then yourself for the good of the world.

autos are banned
you can find some old guns with select fire but it's kinda rare
I was more thinking of a handgun

Fuck off back to Papercraft&Origami. This is Sup Forums.

>not assuming this is p-u-r-e satire

WELL MEME'D :DD

See when it happens it will not be gay shit like a truck slashing little girls in the street or failed bombings
we will simply slaughter entire districts you roaches are hiding in
or your roach colleagues, that is, since you're a left-behind roach
we are very good at that
you pussies think you're based but all you're doing is relying on corrupted interpretations of muh human rights by spineless elites, as I said it is not gonna last. And when it ends...

you furniture is extremely ugly, nice plum mags though

Will you use your gun to remove kebab?

>it was merely a meme
>>it was merely a meme
>>>it was merely a meme
>>>>it was merely a meme
>>>>>it was merely a meme

>will you use your broom to sweep the floor?

I have Filipina maids, they sweep for me

Good job Frog. The loud, seeming majority of France make the rest of what are good men look like shit. Fix it when the time comes.

did you miss the point or is that your comeback?

Americans invented the idea of dipping pizza into ranch.

Legal guns...

Why dont you just wear a fag flag and and a wig?

>your sucking state money
i'm collecting my jizya*

>day of the rope is coming
kek

>we will simply slaughter entire districts
It's the other way around, kiddo

what would be the legal consequence if you killed a 30 year old refugee child who was attacking you?

>legal gun owner

Yeah, you'll be the first one from whom their arms will be taken away. Great thinking lad

not OP but it depends on what weapons he had
you can use knife against knife but you're not supposed to be walking around with your guns loaded
if he breaks in, I guess you can shoot him then

>alice in chains
good choice mate. what song? layne staley is truly one of the greatest singers to have ever graced this earth

a 30 year old refugee would have papers claiming that he's 15. So the frog would probably be mobbed to death for "murdering an innocent child".
So OP, the real answer please, it's a good question.
I am a legal gun-owner and we have "restrictions" as well. One of them is that we are not allowed to use them for self-defense no matter what the situation is.

what if the other person is attacking you with an assault rifle? you can't use your own to defend yourself?

>all these euros owning funs
warms my heart, im proud of you boys

>One of them is that we are not allowed to use them for self-defense no matter what the situation is.
Seriously? That's gay as fuck.

This is a semi auto, produced for civilian market in Bulgaria by isd (it's owned by arsenal)

Sweet lookin AK
I got magpul furniture on mine as well
I have a different buttstock tho

You need to have a clean criminal record, be part of a sporting club and ask a specific authorisation for each guns.
For semi auto rifles max mag capacity is 30 and you should own a safe, also yoy can't have more than 10 mags and 1000 rounds per gun. You can own up to 12 semi automatic rifles and pistols, no limits on the amount of bolts and semi auto under 3 rounds

That's wrong. Actually if your life is threatened you can use anything to protect it including using "sporting" rifles.
However you should act like you own these guns for the love of sport, you never bought them for defense ;), it was just your reaction in the heat of the moment to protect yourself.
But you really have to prove that your life was threatened, you can't just shoot a guy running in your garden with your TV on his back

Sorry I was out for long, well the law here doesn't specifically mentions guns, it only states that if your life is threatened you can use anything to defend yourself, but the threat should be real you can't shoot a person holding a knife 20 meters away. Here you'll have a hard time defending yourself since there is a huge bias against gun owners, but several self defense cases won

Well I prefer having a legal gun wich I can practice every week, train my drills in the shooting club, spend 4000 rounds per year on training than being a fag with an illegal gun less than 50 rounds at home and that doesn't know how to shoot anything because of never practicing

This

French user, would you ever go to a shooting range and fire off hundreds and hundreds of semi-automatic rounds in 10 minutes with no hearing protection? If your government made this claim would you give them the middle finger? Because my government is telling me this is what Steven Paddock did in Vegas.

Magpul Zhukov furniture, good job good choice 5.45 is very good and dirty. It's nice to see magpul making waves over in Europe.

Ugly indeed, I do love wood but those are more effective, grip is better, and I can attach stuff. Surplus mags all the way, commercial mags are shit here.

>license to own a gun

>cant carry it outside concieled, have to keep it in special cabinets in house separated from bullets and have cops random inspecting throughout the year

Yeah nice ((license)) u have there

What are the rules regarding so-called 'relics' like pic related? And are Soviet-era handguns like Makarovs popular with collectors in France?

The B.A.R is trash

Nice, Zhukov stock set is OP. That's what I run on my AK.

You idiot, read our laws. You can own surplus rifles of new "sporting rifles" like an ar15 or a newly produced ak, in semi auto with a shooting sporting license. People just don't know it well, but you can get a 223, a 9mm, even a .50 in France, Italy, Switzerland. Check website like armureriedelabourse or esistoire if you want an overview of what you can get in France. Ofc we have less choice than you guys and higher prices, but we're not totally unarmed... Yet

Why don't you shoot up some refugees user?

>You need to have a clean criminal record
Oh fuck it I'm out !

dick grips/10

This makarov falls in the same category as my glock19 it's a B1 firearm.
Relics on our laws are pre 1910 (or 1903 not sure) pistols and rifles, and you don't need any paperwork to buy these they're free to own, but rare as fuck

Nope, I can not legally use my guns against a person in ANY circumstance. The restriction is very very clear on that.
Yep, that's why so few people here bother to get one. Even if you shoot someone to save the lives of a bunch of kommie children, their kommie parents will cheerfully give a guilty verdict on manslaughter.
Thank you, all self defense cases have been lost here when someone used their own gun.
Heck, one guy spend 6 months locked up for stabbing a guy with a knife. In self defense, and it was the attackers own knife that he managed to wrestle into the attackers leg.

Stock East German black Bakelite grips

still looks like a dick

5.45 is the cheapest we can get here. Surplus 223 is 400 euros per 1000, I buy 1000 of 5.45 for 190 euros in Luxembourg

Also 7n6 isn't banned here (thank god !)

>France: muh 1903 relic
>US: muh 1960 relic

Bulgarian isd bsr74, isd factory is located right next to arsenal's so I suppose arsenal owns isd

DOUBLE RARE WHAT IS THIS

Did u notice the magazine

Prends la même, ak74, je l'ai acheté 599 à esistoire.

>be french
>have to be trained in operating your weapon to even own it
>can't be a criminal or enemy of the state
>can have legitimately effective millitary equipment (semi auto + 30rd mag)
>and a full combat loadout
>10 mags, 1000 rds in your caliber PER GUN
>and you can have 12 of those guns, enough to arm a quarter of a platoon

wtf i love france now

This is why you bury them out in a field somewhere and never say another word about it, not even on an online thaiwanese wiafu trading board.

>Yet
actu.fr/normandie/coutances_50147/coutances-300-armes-saisies-chez-collectionneurs_12733002.html
they're working on it
>it was the attackers own knife
what was he supposed to do? get stabbed and let the other one go to jail???

as is almost everyone in the alt-left.
This is why the meme that Europeans can't own guns. It is simply they pretty much all have a CR. Usually theft, vandalism and possesion. So '''they''' can't own guns, and think it goes for anyone.

Go tell it to Honecker

Lmfaooo please explain what happens here does he acutally get shot in the head? Is there sound? Longer video??

Where? all I see is a clip.

je vais le dire à Gérard Collomb t'es foutu

People wouldn't do something like that. Think about it, there's never really any "someone-shot-someone-in-self-defense" in our news (unless they are reporting something that took place in a strange foreign country). So clearly people wouldn't, , , oh wait...

that's a first flag
based gun owner frog. push for more rights so i can move to europe.