Tfw working in low paid low effort job (£27,000 in London)

>tfw working in low paid low effort job (£27,000 in London)
>tfw failed over 30 graduate job interview processes
>tfw almost all successful people simply got to their positions by going to prestigious universities, being normies, and being in organisations that judge them on nothing more than normieness and extroversion

How can I stop being so demoralised at this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How spergy are you? Greentext some examples. I'll see what I can do with you.

i thank my ancestors for being criminal convict scum

But you live in the white man's paradise

Have you gone back to work

that's why I thank them. if they hadn't stolen linen from a governers house on one side, and a loaf of bread on the other, I'd be living in the UK

>27k
>low paid job

think you've gotta be actually qualified to earn over that

Ever stop to think about how many "normies" went to prestigious institutions, were in all the "right" organisations, and never got a golden ticket to Easy Street?

You're falling for "grass is always greener" thinking. The best thing you can do is work hard, sacrifice, and do whatever it takes to make sure your children have a better chance than you did. Start networking. Play golf. Meet people and establish relationships. Go into business for yourself. Do something. But don't just hang your hat on having had missed some critical (in your eyes) opportunity to do "X".

i earn 38k and i have no GCSEs.

Listen. Don't fall for the instant high paid job fresh out of college meme. Assuming you're in your twenties you are completely fine. You just have to work your way up through the hierarchy.

You're already working, which is great. Props on not being neat. But keep searching for a better job - when you find a better job, switch. Keep doing this and I guarantee you, you'll have a great resume.

This guy gets its.

>low effort low pay
This is your problem I think. You sit in a chair or stand around doing nothing most of the time? Try finding something a little more intrinsically rewarding due to it requiring a bit more effort. Work that makes you sweat is it's own reward. People pay for gym memberships. If you can find a job where someone pays you to stay fit, take it right away my dude. Warehouse work and day labor are two things I've done here, but I'm sure you can think of other things locally. Landscaping always seemed fun to me, but I've never minded the weather.

OP here. Lots of people get paid a lot out of university or are on the track to success due to being normies.

>first day of work
>had some sort of assigned employee to welcome me and invite me to lunch
>the employee was outgoing but the lunch was still filled with awkward silences
>I asked questions but had nothing in common
>eventualy stoped asking questions or saying anything to see if they would and they didn't, there were just awkward silences
>sit in area surrounded by people from my team and other young people
>never talk to them, they never talk to me
>eventually sit far away from anyone
>the first time I saw everyone else going for an after work social it was soul crushing, then I stopped caring

I try not to attend any meeting any more, I can't even stand those

Oh yeah and:

Background:
>aged 26
>no friends or social life since 18
>no female attention ever
>went through university with zero social experiences
>became the loner nobody talks to within two days of my current job
>never been to pub, club, or party
>missed out on all the 16 - 22 formative social experiences that people look back on fondly (teen crushes, school prom, school dances, university fresher's week, any sort of relationships at all)
>know that women all have 5000 tinder matches and think the average male is ugly; seeing attractive women everywhere is demoralising
>feel completely bitter and detached from others due to being an ugly subhuman; lifting weights did nothing

Revolt against the modern world.

>>tfw working in low paid low effort job (£27,000 in London)
I am 38 and I work in London on 23k per year.
I have a Masters Degree in International Relations and Bachelor Degree in Social Communication and Journalism.

Revolt against the modern world.

You realize life is too short to worry about this, its rigged. There are plenty of wonderful experiences to be had though, just try to enjoy yourself.

>work hard :^)
No, piss off. OP is right and the only solution is literally killing all plutarchs, but thats not going to happen so whatever. They themselves only get (((educated))) in order to prop it up as a societal norm to trick most people into doing it as well to pump up their chums in the academia complex/reeducation system.

If you are actually smart you do not fit in. Modern society is designed to turn normies, who would otherwise be non productive, into little assemblyline workers capable of handing their small assigned task. The kind of autistic obsession with things that used to get you ahead in the world is now punished, if you dont have the right position/credentials nobody takes you seriously, and to get those you pretty much have to be unqualified by actual reality standards.

>London
Move away, its sharia zone anyway.

>Revolt against the modern world.
Revolt with what ?
I have no strenght left.
I live in a mouldy room, I shower in rusty cubicle.
Once I pay my bills and my food I have nothing left.
And the best thing is that the alternatives are worse.

30 grad interviews is pretty low. The fact you got to interview / assessment centre means you're almost there.

>tfw working in low paid low effort job (£27,000 in London)
>tfw failed over 30 graduate job interview processes

HA! I will go to your interview and offer to work for 25,000(an improvement from my current salary of 23,000).And I have two university degrees, and years of experience.
How do you like this now ?
Can you feel your life changing now for the better ?

You can get all the anime in the world for free.

It sounds like you need therapy before you can move forward. Your general personality is not employable. People skills is very important. Are you diagnosed with Schizoid or Aspergers? If the latter, Ambitious about Autism can help.

27k is not low, though. Most people here are way worse off.

Well you're retarded.
Even if you have better qualifications, do you really think a company would hire you over a confident, 6'0 tall, good looking man who can talk to people?

You are not even trying to be successful, you sound like an american nigger.

>27k is not low, though. Most people here are way worse off.
30k in London is minimum wage(yes most people don't earn that, but those who don't are in poverty, unless living with parents).
Decent wage in London is 50-60k if you are on your own.
To live normally in London you need a wage of around 100k and up.

This.
We're talking about London here, not a small town.

>This.
>We're talking about London here, not a small town.
Exactly(and I am earning 23k as mentioned earlier). I fully understand that I live in poverty.
The fact is most people in London live in poverty or very poor conditions.
For those who came from countries with economic crisises or from regions afflicted by crippling poverty this is acceptable as even those conditions are improvement.

Ah, I see, you mean the actual City. I thought you were talking about the suburbs, like most sane people.

Why in the fuck would you live in London proper? The price of living is insane. It sucks, but commuting from a cheaper place is the only way. I live in Maidenhead, and I know several people commuting to London from here, and even from as far away as Reading.

I earn just 21k a year right now, and I'm able to save up half of my paycheck. Admittedly, I live in a small single room in a shared house, but the neighbours are allright, and I'd rather save up now, when I'm 30, than blow most of my cash on a flat.

Fucking waiters in the US from tips alone earn more than people here.

Strike and demand better payment

>confident, 6'0 tall, good looking man who can talk to people?

Holyshit this society really sucks that you need to look good for doing a job. Like wtf?? most works are pretty meaningless if we already need something like good lookng guys.

I said that in OP's situation.
If you can't talk to people and if you're a fucking socially reclusive ugly fucker, nobody will want to talk to you. That's how life is.

Looking good communicates that you care about yourself. Businesses like to have workers that don't repulse people.

>Fucking waiters in the US from tips alone earn more than people here.
True, but healthcare is a problem.
Also people in US don't get holidays the way we do.
You have to work 20 years to get to 15 days of holidays.
Plus with all the violence, London is still safer than any major city in USA.

>Strike and demand better payment
I will gladly replace him for 25k.
Welcome to London and wonders of globalism.

Give up. Find a similarly low paid low effort job in some small town. What's success anyway? No glory in it nowadays; just a shinier car, bigger house and ponsier friends.

>tfw lifting when you're weaker than you used to be is so fucking tedious
>tfw coffee has ruined my sleep and strength but it is the only worthwhile part of my day
>tfw no social motivation to lift because I've never had female attention ever and am a nofriends loser outcast
>tfw every single poster on Sup Forums says "DUDE, bro EVERYONE got laid in highschool / college / the bar every night / on tinder"

>
>tfw every single poster on Sup Forums says "DUDE, bro EVERYONE got laid in highschool / college / the bar every night / on tinder"

I have been on Tinder for 3 years and never got a match.

>talking to barman in the US
>says $1 per drink is a standard tip

Must be earning more than consultant surgeons by pulling pints.

>earn £22k
>live in a 3 bed room house
>separate garage filled with junk because a lot of space to park 2 car's on the road outside house
>garden big enough for apple trees green house decking area BBQ area and growing area
>train line is a 10 minute walk can get to closest city within 20 minutes using public transport
>never see any niggers or muzzies

>mfw people earn more than me and live in a shithole like london

steal from them. they don't deserve it anyways.

27k is still a good entry-level salary. That's about how much a scientific lab worker would earn after getting their BSc/MSc. Then, for example, a scientist with PhD may earn about 30-35k at the beginning of their career (though they may live outside London and therefore spend less).

this is so funny
must be good being a londoner eh

Where do you work?

i wonder what is wrong with all those girls

Also this. But then OP perhaps wouldn't find a job like that if he wasn't in London.

People on Sup Forums tend to project the same image they see everywhere else.
Everyone always saying that everyone's getting laid, but ask them directly and they'll say "not me, not even a kiss" or something of equal temperament.
I know for a fact I never got laid. Several classmates only got laid thanks to the local red lights.

Oh come on. Sex isn't everything. Sure I never had sex before but I'd rather wait than force it.

is this way faggot

Are they happy? Are you happy? If you are unhappy like them might as well make good money like them. No point in being poor AND unhappy. Do something about both of them. Nothing you can do about the university status. Figure out how to change your situation your own way, not their way. Time to do more than low effort. It won’t be easy. Decades of hard work. Good luck user.

PS stop touching yourself

>£27,000 is low paid
are you fucking retarded mate thats more than I earn which is higher salary

>never been to pub
Just go to one. Chat to the barmaid. Bloody hell. (Sorry for late response been working)

Sex is a part of a healthy lifestyle, just like 5-a-day, eating meat and so on. Still, having sex as the main motivation in life (as well as having beef burgers as the main motivation) is wrong.

Same here, but the way we view it doesn't necessarily hook up with social expectations and social trends.
Being a virgin at 23 is neigh taboo, for example. For both genders, depending on where you live.
You can even explain that you're holding off because you want a homemaking wife and not a spoiled whore, people will still call you dysfunctional.

>£27,000 is low paid
are you fucking retarded mate thats more than I earn which is higher salary

I'm pretty sure it sucks balls. There are homeless people EVERYWHERE, and don't even get me started about what happens on the weekends. Total degeneracy, its a society in decline.

Trade bitcoin. I've made 2000% returns this month.

>went through university with zero social experiences
I wish I had because then I might have stuck it out.

Also, I'd suggest:
>Move
>Do temp jobs
>Rent a nice flat
>Find the right job/place for you, not London, which is a meme
>Find a few pubs you can go in and waste an hour or two. Hint: working class pubs with a few old people are best for this. Don't look down on people.
>You'll find a workplace where people are more subdued and you won't feel so overwhelmed
>You're only in your 20s, you can start again anywhere, you don't have anything to lose if you don't have anything.
>Do some CBT and fuck that negative thinking. Uglier dumber shorter more boring guys than you are doing better than you because their brains aren't kicking them.

What do you use to trade?

Hi user,

Giving you actual advice from a person runs an actual department for an international corporation, so pay very close attention.

Most people THINK they are good employees. I've encountered exceedingly few people who think they are bad employees. And one of the absolute worst employees I've ever had , watches movies at work, reads novels at work, calls in sick 15 or 20 times per year (not exaggerating), takes 3x longer on projects than she should, never shuts the fuck up about how hard a project is even when it's dead simple, etc etc etc, just a pure shit employee, and she legitimately thinks she is a GOOD employee. Her disconnect from reality is that severe.

So what I'm saying is, what you are seeing is only partially true. Yes, some people interview better than others and yes, that is an advantage. But a lot of the people who interview well do so because they know their shit, they KNOW they know their shit, so they're confident and can answer tough questions about their field on the fly, which makes them desirable employees.

Sure, some good ones with personality disorders get missed, and sure, some shitbags who interview well get hired, but I've met countless people like you, and one of the surest signs a person is going to be a shit employee is when they think everyone around them is shit and worse than they are.

tl;dr you're probably shit, they probably see it, you probably are not their best candidate and are fairly being excluded

>If you are actually smart you do not fit in. Modern society is designed to turn normies, who would otherwise be non productive, into little assemblyline workers capable of handing their small assigned task. The kind of autistic obsession with things that used to get you ahead in the world is now punished, if you dont have the right position/credentials nobody takes you seriously, and to get those you pretty much have to be unqualified by actual reality standards.

Never a truer word spoken.

Bitmex

Ok
now if this will make you feel better, take a look on those images:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Brazil
and
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_GDP_(nominal)

Thanks. Time to lose my last NEETbucks.

>the white man's paradise

Networking is your only option Nigel. Being social and meeting like-minded people is how you get inroads to a better career.

>>Move
>>Do temp jobs
>>Rent a nice flat
lol
rich parents, maybe?

What degree did you get?

>using women as motivation to lift
You’d never do it anyways.

>not a nigger in sight

Fuck off roo

Train as an electrician or better yet a gas fitter/plumber.

Installing boilers or being an emergency out of hours plumber in London = more money than you know what to do with.

Doing what?

>I work in London on 23k per year.

Do you travel from Newcastle every day or something?

That's an inner-city tram. The niggers are in the outer suburbs.

Maybe time to KYS? Unless you find a purpose for your life, you will find no joy from living. You need to know your purpose and find people in life worth fulfilling your purpose for if you can't do it for yourself.

I would highly recommend getting the fuck out of London to help your situation. You can earn the same or even less in a town and have much more money left over after food and bills.

But remember, user, you are not as alone as you feel. There is still someone, somewhere that will stand beside you and support you through everything to the bitter end, and this person may even be a total stranger but they will support you on principle. These are the people that you must find, and stand beside them as they would stand beside you.

Find your identity. Know yourself. Know your Volk. Serve your volk. Serve yourself.

I say this as someone who tried a triple suicide attempt only a few months ago. Now what keeps me going is knowing that my volk is out there, and when I encounter them I will do everything in my power to improve their lives and therefore the world. Nothing matters in this world except honouring those that came before us and teaching those that will come after.

We'll get there, bro. I'm right there beside you, and I won't give up, and I'll defend you to the death even if you've given up. Because you are my volk, a part of me, my reason for living. We'll get there.

>Sure I never had sex before
How does it feel to talk about something you know nothing of?

I am renting a room in zone 2 for £650, why?

Mashallah, you are a pathetic subhuman.

this is what he tells himself before sleep so he can feel better and not cry every night

It doesn't, because we're on our merry way to join you in 50 or so years. I'll see you then, my frog-brother.

Not at all. Easily done. Say he's in accounts. He could get a temp job for £18k in Stevenage or Rugby or Leeds and rent a flat. Have an actual life. It's not hard.

You are a negative faggot arnt you? No matter what help we give you, you always come up with an excuse