What the fuck is your excuse?

What the fuck is your excuse?

>But but but marriage and children are expensive!
Bitch, you're entire existence is predicated on you having a wife and children. Get a real job and support a family.
>But da joos!!!
Fuck off with these cuck-teir arguments

Other urls found in this thread:

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/comment-of-the-week-the-vanishing-virgin/
salon.com/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Having 2 toddler kids by age 23
That bitch will leave him and suck him dry of money for the next 17 years. Meanwhile she'll be getting blacked.
It's the way of the future

Hopefully he gets cancer before his 24th.

That dude pissed his life away real quick

I have an Asian wife 10 years younger than me. What's your excuse?

No. It looks like he did it the correct way. Got a girl in his high school years, stuck with it, and now they've grown together and not apart.

10/10 white family.

Those titties

Oh alright I guess I'll just go use my mind control super powers and force a women to want to have children with me.

I'm not white. So, I am trying to return to my homeland before raising my mongrel children.

wow good job man. what's it like being forced to interact with her pong ching chur parents?

I don't get why you retards posts pics like that. What the fuck is it supposed to show?
I am not that tall and I've never had a cute girl interested in me. Make me tall and give me a cute girl, and I will make some kids for you, faggot. Until that happens I'll stay a childless loser.

how many times a day do you need to make the same thread? we have multiple of these threads going right now. it's like cuck threads /gif/, loads of piles of dogshit you have to dodge.

who pissed on the árpád stripes flag?

I'm not even 30 yet. Seriously, what's your excuse?

This image always fills me with envy...I'm happy for him though

I can't fucking afford kids, I can barely afford an apartment

>return to your homeland?
Loser, can't handle the free market? Faggot!

What should I learn? Trade? Cuttently in uni struggling

I hate children. Everything about them. I see no joy whatsoever in having them.

The quality of American women is awful. Too many grew up think they were a "princess".

The quality of children my kids would be around is horrible.

There is no hope for the world anyway. The idiots have more kids than the reasonable people and have done so for centuries. You can't have more kids to fix the problem.

I've just chose to opt out. Basically leech off society as much as possible. Hopefully causing a worse world for all those stupid children to come.

>mgtow_cucks_btfo.jpg
What is this image supposed to convey?
>implying that this completely excuses and counters the majority of degenerate sluts out there
It doesn't, nothing does. This is generational.

>What the fuck is your excuse?
girls don't really seem to be willing to go out on a date with me
if I ask 7 girls to go out for a drink with me, only 1 will actually come. often that 1 girl that comes just doesn't fit my view of a good wife.

I always thought women liked going on dates and being asked out (you know classic romance) but it turns out they do not.

You are taking the easy road, WMAF style.

Manlets have children all the time. You have no excuse

I literally can't afford kids right now. I'm still getting my degree and I don't want to raise my first child or children on welfare. I'm not parroting that bullshit propaganda about kids being too expensive to raise or anything I just know it wouldn't be right to have children right now.
I plan to establish my career then find a young wife to start a big family with. It's not like theirs many good prospects on a fucking college campus these days anyway.
I always see people recommending electrician, welder, plumber or HVAC technician as they're all paid well and have consistent demand. Something to consider.

You're taking the cuck road. I'm breeding with someone I love and that loves me. Good luck finding that with some fat white cum dumpster that fucked Jamal last night.

Trade schools are being elevated only by those who never went to one. Also keep in mind that a majority of trade school graduates don't end up working in the trade they specialized in.
t. I'm one of them.

>larps as a nazi on a Bosnian currency exchange fora
>"girls won't date me"

hmmmmm

Then post a picture of a manlet, you fucking retard.
I know for a fact that if I met that girl in school at the same time as the guy, she wouldn't even pay attention to me.
>You have no excuse
How is ''women are not interested in me'' not an excuse?
Do you want me to rape women, kidnap them and force them to make children in my basement?

>What the fuck is your excuse?
i was the product of a broken family and a degenerating, self destroying, culture and race.

>larps
it's not a larp mate

I know how to keep my political views hidden in real life, that's not the problem.

Stop with the cuck shit.

>trying to find a good woman by an invite to drinking

This is true.

My excuse is that wife buying is illegal

That guy is going to get cheated on. She'll miss not "having her fun."

The end result of 70% of those scenes in OP's pic is the woman initiating a divorce. It's better to just not even start. Knock up your "baby mamma" and see your kids on weekends. Do this with multiple women, enjoy a broods of different kids from multiple races.

Yes, having 2 children at 20 sounds wonderful.

I can see why Sup Forums aspires to have children, you convince yourselves it is a great feat(it isn't) because it would take the affection of the opposite sex to accomplish, which in these circles is very romanticised. Only someone with no aspirations to change society for the good would say having children is their best accomplishment.

I could understand, you failed at school, you failed ar work, but if I could just have children I can redeem myself and hopefully I can revel in MY child's accomplishments.

Not meeting a girl in my teens who was interested in anything more than partying as much as possible every weekend. Soured me, I hate fun now because I spent so long having "fun" in the hopes she might one day chill the fuck out.

women don't want kids. simple as that. if there are ones that do, Im sure as hell not finding them

I fucked up my 20s I was blue pilled as fuck. 33, married now, in the process of buying a house. Gonna shit out as many kids as I can with my 10 years younger wife in the next decade.

I will admit part of my mistake was not going for a more "homely" girl. Now they're all taken or coloured haired lesbos.

I always offer to go for a coffee OR a drink

most women that go out with me pick the drink because it's a more social environnement I guess

No excuse, working on the family right now. House paid off, car paid off, college paid off, credit cards paid off. I wanted to raise my children in a financially stable environment (got it) so I could guarantee they get the proper teaching and upbringing from a solid father. Currently working on knocking up my gf of 3 years. Thanks for the interest in my sex life. Probably going to buy a vacation cabin next all of which will be passed down to them.

I like traps too much.

I remember people were really fucking angry in the comments.

I'm married with a southern belle faggot. It is at least 90% white where I'm living at now and the people will keep it that way. I don't have to jump into the WMAF boat because I'm not losing the war of the planet of the apes, faggot!

Thank God you're out of the gene pool.

>tfw the drinking and self loathing will keep you from ever starting a family

Nigger

>he's ok with more mongrel children in america
This would be the one place I'd expect people to tell him "ok , leave"

Close enough, I'm 23 and getting married next year, we have been together since high school, I am going to get into an electrical apprenticeship before the wedding and she plans on going to law school. We plan on having kids in the next 5 years.

half the fun of having a kid is uncertainty

Not yanks, they have no identity it's all farce.

I don't live in USA therefore I'm poor

Girls don't like poor guys

>southern belle
Kek, what state? Alabama here. There are no southern belles. They are all either coalburning whores or career women that don't want children. Also 90% white in my county. Was your wife virgin? Mine was.

By saying I am easy mode, it must be hard actually finding a decent white woman. Right? I had no such difficulty with Asian women. It must mean that white women are actually trash.

My children will be as intelligent, or more intelligent than your children, and they have my genes. I won't fight to win women that hate white men. Have at it, champ. Marry up those whores.

Hows the 4 year old poon?

My excuse is that I am a subhuman slav.

I am and I am a 5'10" autistic fatass. If I can get a girl who will marry me there is literally no excuse.

Kek

Your imaginary waifu doesn't count.

>needs a hug

>hows the 19 year old poon
Quite tasty and clean.

Only white trash and foreigners shit out kids at the age of 20.

Top left is cute.

I do my best to help raise my sister's children who are both gingers. Is this an acceptable form of cuckoldry, Sup Forums-kun?

5'10 is only "manlet" online because bitches like round numbers, hence the 6 feet meme. Saying "180 cm" has the same effect.

Manletism is a problem when you're shorter than a large segment of the female population, which varies, but a lot of women are over 5'8, 175cm now.

Been dating a girl for just over a year now. Things are going well. We have casually talked about kids and marriage before we started dating and are taking each day as it comes.

Accidentally showed my power level at work though
>talking with girl
>bit of a spas, typical YOLO girl who gets shitfaced every weekend
>hot with big chewy titties
>says she wants a bf then says she doesnt want one
>says she doesnt want kids cause they're too much drama
>laugh and say "You cant be bothered with one of the most important things for our species and people?"
>rant to her about no scottish kids = no scotland
>repeat the ol' dog born in a stable isnt a horse when she mentions immigration
>all goes over her head like concorde

Hey there Jew

>having hapa kids
Cruel.

Daily reminder that having a wife and children is fucking retarded. You spend hundards of thousands of dollars raising people that won't give a shit about you once they move out. Having kids forces you to stay with the same woman for the rest of your life. She will only be in her prime for a very short period of time. Women lose their value as they get older. It is the exact opposite for men. Enjoy watching her becoming ugly and fat and smelly as you become more and more successful every year. If you want to ruin her body even faster, put a kid inside her.
She can also cuck you by divorcing you if she wants, which basically makes you a slave.

I'll be at the beach enjoying my life, fucking hot 20 year olds until I die while you faggots will be sniffing shitty diapers to save >muh white race XDDD
Well guess what, you can create 10 parasites and you still won't be able to keep up with non-white birth rates.

Children
>Cry all the time when they're hurt, or pretend they're hurt
>Have no loyalty
>Value presents, money above all
>Hate order
Fuck these little jews

>1/7
currently, only 1/62 has even gone on a date with me and after that she never talked to me again.
JUST MY LIFE INTO PIECES

>yellow fever fags itt

Fixed

Autism

>drink

Meet a good woman at church or an amusement park. Invite them to dinner, no movies or drinking. Try not to judge too quickly, women are flexible and will conform to your ideals if you have stability and happiness to offer.

>believing in Tenda Spencer memes
Retarded. Look up how many Eurasian people that autist has banned from his little cult subreddit. It's an echochamber worse than a Huffpost comment section. He has been posting for 4 years to create an image that WMAF creates mental people, and you bought it without even looking into it.

He worships white women too. Nazi incels and half-jews have that in common, I guess.

heartiste.wordpress.com/2017/10/27/comment-of-the-week-the-vanishing-virgin/

>flag
You're not wrong though. People who think the existential crisis can be side stepped by ignoring it and having white babies are deluding themselves. I feel like it's a way of avoiding facing the tough decisions which need to be made and hardships we ought to face by retreating to the 50s nuclear family meme which, in itself, was a departure from what ought to be.

Brown people and jews are just jealous that we don't have any problems breeding with superior women.

Qeq. Nearly all females start going downhill at 15-16

It's a good thing you won't breed then, the world doesn't need your genes

>you're entire existence is predicated on you having a wife and children

that's where your wrong fucko, I would much rather enjoy my life by playing video games and doing drugs all day instead.

Excellent

I wasn't redpilled when I was in High School so I was fucking autistic instead of getting a trad waifu.

Now I'm 20 and want to kms because women are fucking whores.

I have no fucking idea who you're talking about.

What state have we gotten in where redditors openly discuss their irrelevant subreddits here?

do you dress yourself well? I used to have way worse numbers untill I actually started to dess up. don't cheap out too much on clothing because girls will notice that
being one of the most well dressed dudes in the room or the street will help a lot

>church
I'm not American but European. Women here don't got o church.
the only people at my church are a bunch of old people and a nigger family

>dinner
I always thought that dinner was a bit too much for a first date, no?

>flag
I support your decision to remove yourself from genepool.

IS THAT YOUNG ELLIOT RODGERS?

He and his wife will have an empty nest by 40. That's a fucking dream, bro.

>superior women
Everyone knows that if a white man could date a white woman he would with some exceptions. Pic related is how your average yellow fever fag looks like because they are too lazy to put some effort into themselves. Keep pretending "jews" dont want you to date your own people though

Kentucky. The Jamals here are the black basketball players. It is definitely tougher to find a good white woman but things should be much easier for my kids, since they are not hapas. My wife went to Duke for school, and I'm an engineer. Our kids should be at least average, IQ wise.

Don't go on /r/hapas and see how insecure and bonkers they all are.

Fugging this. How come nearly no-one realizes that the "nuclear family" was the beginning of the end? This style of living came about by the necessity for a more specialized and mobile workforce. As a result of this, people get uprooted from their hometowns and alienated from their extended family. They have already been atomized; removed from the larger context.

Tl;dr: Technological innovation is the root of our problems and it cannot be stopped. Ted Kaczynski was right.

>if I ask 7 girls to go out for a drink with me, only 1 will actually come.
It's one in 20 for most guys. Fuck you.

Why do you manchildren think like this. Kids make the best gaming/drinking/whatever buddies. They do whatever, they're super chill lol.

Once a kid turns about 1 and a half, especially if they're a boy, they are super fun to hang out with.

I'll unironically probably end up marrying a Thai or Chinese woman. Not even a chang myself it just seems like they're more grateful and wholesome than some western """"princess"""""

>church
Not only are church girls just as slutty as the secular ones, they've also been raised by effeminate cuck pastors and fathers to not respect male headship. Stop giving this bad advice.

oh man this post reminded me of the feminists obsessed with mormon mom blogs for some reason.

>Why I can’t stop reading Mormon housewife blogs
salon.com/2011/01/15/feminist_obsessed_with_mormon_blogs/

There used to be one with a lot of comments by other feminists admitting to the same thing while trying to rationalize it away but I cannot find it right now.
It was hilarious and informative.

You're the worst kind of idiot.
There are loads of people out there who type "your" instead of "you're" because they lack either the basic intelligence or basic education to know the difference. It serves others as a warning flag, something to say "this person isn't too bright, so don't pay much heed to what they say". While at first irritating, reasonable educated people realise the benefits of this system, and stop calling people out on it, to maintain the integrity of the warning system.
When people do get called out on it though, one of three things happens:
Most commonly, they don't really care and carry on regardless.
Some feel ashamed, realise there is no good reason to get this wrong, and seek to better themselves by at least understanding the difference and getting it right in the future.
And then there's people like you, the absolute fucking worst. You get called out on it, and you don't like it, but you would rather maintain an illusion of intelligence than actually learn anything. So instead you just use "you're" all the time and hope you don't get called out again.
Well fuck you faggot. Look at you, using the word "predicated" like you're a smart boy when you're anything but. You make me sick.
You truly are the worst kind of idiot - not one who accepts his position or seeks to better himself, but one who wants to appear smart while continuing to wallow in your own mediocrity.
Fuck you.
Kill yourself.

imaqtpie is an exception not a rule, if he weren't successful and charismatic he wouldn't have an asian gf either. Also why work for what on average is going to be a less beneficial relationship when less work secures you a better partner? White men don't choose asian women simply because it's 'easier' either, they genuinely find them to be more interesting and prefer to talk to them and find common ground which you can't do with white women.

With all the female school teachers getting caught with underage boys, you'd figure there'd be a bigger market for manlets.

Or they could just be phoneposting.