/cg/ Catalonia General - Where is the Mossos d'Esquadra Edition

>Spain takes direct control of Catalonia

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41785292

>Spain dissloves Catalonian parliament, orders fresh elections

theguardian.com/world/2017/oct/27/spanish-pm-mariano-rajoy-asks-senate-powers-dismiss-catalonia-president

>Catalonian leaders call on their people to oppose Spains formal takeover

washingtonpost.com/world/europe/catalonias-separatist-leader-calls-on-catalans-to-peacefully-oppose-spains-formal-takeover-of-the-regions-affairs/2017/10/28/8e2388c0-bbdd-11e7-9b93-b97043e57a22_story.html?utm_term=.dbac83680add

>Catalonia is not alone in their fight for independence

express.co.uk/news/world/872311/Catalonia-referendum-Spain-independence-European-Union-map-autonomy

In case you missed it
>Nigel Farage supports Catalonia independence

express.co.uk/news/world/872040/Catalonia-independence-Spain-EU-Nigel-Farage-Jean-Claude-Juncker

Livestream News
>France 24
youtu.be/9c_Bac-17Rk

>euronews
youtu.be/K_6mqVcUwzg

>Els Segadors

youtu.be/V-BdN3ZiH2w

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-independence-what-happens-next-latest-updates-explained-a8023856.html
cnn.com/2017/10/28/europe/catalonia-independence-spain-police-chief-sacked/index.html
bbc.com/news/world-europe-41788898
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic_(2017)#/media/File:InternationalRecognitionofCatalonia.svg
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor
dolcacatalunya.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>What happens now?

independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/catalonia-independence-what-happens-next-latest-updates-explained-a8023856.html

>Catalan police shift sacked as Spain consolidates power

cnn.com/2017/10/28/europe/catalonia-independence-spain-police-chief-sacked/index.html

>chief

¡Visca Catalunya Espanyola!
¡Arriba España!

>Puigdemont vows to resist takeover

bbc.com/news/world-europe-41788898

in red, Countries not recognizing the wannabe LARPer Cucktalonia "republic"

When do we ship off to join the international brigades?
Is there gonna be any violence?

BTW forgot to mention, here's the new President of Catalonia.

Burger here. Is Catalonia white?

Of course it is.

What is the source of this information?

I mean whiter than the Moorish Spaniards. Not sure if Catalonia was part of the Umayyad Caliphate since it's in the north

Why China is silent? Separatism is absolutely haram for them

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_Republic_(2017)#/media/File:InternationalRecognitionofCatalonia.svg

Barcelona felt under moor military control for about 50 years.
It got recovered very quickly with the help of the Franks (the Catalan counties formed part of it, since then, until de facto autonomy and later monarchic union with Aragon)
Remember that the moors even reached some parts of modern-day France.

This guy should go to prison for provoking a fucking war.

This is Catalonia, Yurope.

Por fin, les tomo varios años, pero una colonia más de los gachupos que se separa. Felicidades Catalanes. Cuidado, porque Madrid va a querere salir con sus mamadas.

Preocúpate de tus asuntos Ronnie.

PS:
>the Catalan counties formed part of it
I mean they formed part of the Frankish Empire.

Alv

We must organise a rally outside parliament in favour of Catalonian independence

I would be down. I recognise their vote even if our governments don't

you have to go back josé

Ya nos fuimos, y ahora cataluña se va tambien. Aunque manden al puto ejercito a golpear a la gente. Se la maman putos! alv.

Cataluña no se va a ninguna parte. Los catalanes no queremos saber nada de la mierda que hace ese parlamento golpista.

Fuck you with that cuck. You say us cuck but you the cuck now fascist faggot. This for all this years of oppression. This for take away our human right. This for freedom. I spit on you mother and she suck my dick you cuck. Yes we will have communism. Oh sad you are about that. Oh you like us so much now. We don't believe. You hurting the old ladies. All this years you say eat the fat from the meat and pretend it good well we don't pretending now.

you have to go back, Manolo

We will keep oppressing you don't worry.

Greet your new President btw.

not really. mestizos and ar*b mutts everywhere

The only reason I can see why other governments would oppose it, would be because it would mean recognizing the peoples voice either which way. Even if only forty-three percent of the populous voted, because if it was a "legal" referendum the results would be the same. And if every single remaining registered voters voted No it would be close to a 50/50 split. Which would be highly unlikely, so under such circumstances I feel the governments should allow another referendum immediately that would be considered "legal" so the situation can proceed properly.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Catalan_independence_referendum,_2017

Iros vosotros a corea del norte golpistas de mierda

Cataluña es de nosotros los catalanes, no de los adoctrinados.

Can't tell if paki or slav

No. ALL of you enjoy the ride. Have this, fresh from the oven.
>>

looks like it's already over. What was the timer? 24hr?

Mmmmm can't wait until they get genocided and we get an influx of Catalan qts

The deputies voting for independence in the Catalan parliament represent about 46.50% of popular vote, which thanks to the unfair electoral law that gives more deputies for less votes in the rural, separatist poorfag towns in Catalonia. No country can accept a forced independence by a slim, 5 deputy simple majority. Slovenia achieved independence with 88% of the vote of the entire country. With all its parliament fully voting for it. Neither the people in Catalonia or Parliament even achieve simple 50% vote representation in both the illegal referendum that was celebrated against the law or in that Parliament that voted for it.

spain need to pay for fascism. where were you in ww2 spain? pussies. heard putin is gonna send some KGB goodwill your way. get rekt,

Catalonia strong

>where were you in ww2 spain?

We did more than your country ever even attempted.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Krasny_Bor

Franco kept the commies out you no-good nigger

But there still should be a immediate "legal" referendum then so that the people won't be seen as oppressed. And move forward from that one to build a bridge of civil communication.

baka that we haven't denounced it yet

No need for any legal referendums. Law must be respected, and if there are enough votes from the entire country, then it should be reformed.

>t. Mohammed

>and if there are enough votes from the entire country
What do you mean by this?

>No need for any legal referendums
So Spain should ignore half the population of Catalonia and allow the ideal to fester?

>silent applause
lost my shit tbqhwy

Not yet. England still lives.

Not for long since they welcome refugees.

He should be executed for traitor.

I don't care about the opinion of subhuman scum

Enough votes in a National referendum from the entire Nation of Spain of which we Catalans are part of and we voted for in 1978's Constitution with 90% of average vote in favor in all the 4 provinces of Cataluña.

>So Spain should ignore half the population of Catalonia and allow the ideal to fester?

What ideal? Catalans have been lied with bullshit and fake wonderlands to save the ass of a government that is as corrupted as PP or PSOE are. They haven't even been told about how painful a separatist process actually is. I see no ideals here, like respecting non separatist people in Catalonia or actually supporting equality or freedom.
I only see zombies believing in unrealistic things since they were told so in Catalan TV and schools.

INDIVISIBLE ("indivisible")
There can't be a legal referendum without a complete constitution overhaul.

He'd be powerless without PP fueling the fires.
Aim your gun higher.

Here is the turnout for every province of Spain in the referendum for the National Constitution of 1978 (the provinces of Catalonia voted with 90% of average turnout).

You wanted independency, now you are going to have it.

Interesting videos from protests yesterday night seems a lot of Spanish nationalists were marching in Barcelona and having scuffles with the Mossos.
dolcacatalunya.com/

So the Catalonians that want to leave can be heard instead of ignored, allowing them a voice at the table.

Those people that "want to leave" as I said don't even know what they're even desiring (since there are literally no sources telling them what the effects of independence actually are, that isn't as easy as voting in a ballot). You don't take seriously the opinion of autistic kids.

if catalonia wins, we get a shifted overton window where nationalism and secession are more accepted, and we get to see Antifa: The Country drown itself in migrants and debt
if catalonia loses, we get major happenings and will be at least entertained by the rise of reactionary and fascist sentiments in spain

whoever wins, Sup Forums wins

>dropped the bomb
sorry you're a low-tech spear-chucking society.

So your implying that people have to literally fight if they want to leave?

how does it feel that our greatest generation killed a bunch of slopes and krauts? pretty sure they knew what they were doing.

It wouldn't be any different in any other country. We're here and we're not allowing separatists to break our country.

Ofc, he wouldn't be a subhuman Manolo otherwise

If there were enough votes in Catalan towns or cities, would you allow them to separate from Catalonia?

Just imagine this: Chechnya, Ichkeria and Dagestan holds a referendum and separates from Russia and Putin does nothing about it. Sounds off isn't it?

Letting a city state separate, is nation level cuckoldry. If Spain can't resist to an unarmed separatist rebellion; they might as well demolish their assembly, tear down constitution, stop collecting taxes, let anarchy loose in the streets. You don't deserve to be a country if you accept this kind of cuckoldry.

>human rights
>oppression

say what

...says the roach

Turks never get tired of getting BTFO, right?

>resist peacefully
What do they hope to accomplish by doing this?

get raped so they can even play more victim card

Ab ins Bett, mein Junge.

That's already happening, Aran will vote it. I'm completely fine with it

Great. When we hold the same voting in Barcelona and Tarragona I hope you won't screech.

Mate any thread about Catalonia will always be invaded by subhuman Manolos, specially extremely bitter xarnegos with inferiority complexes.
We need our own country but also our own forum or those subhuman roaches are going to follow us everywhere we go. Manolos are so cringy it's not even funny.

We're part of your region as much as you hate it.

This, xarnegos have to go, including Puigdemont and probably (You).

Are you fucking serious? Despite endless imperialistic weapon and financial support since 1980s terrorist separatists did not ever get a smidgen of land, rights, anything from our country.

They even got BTFO'd in Iraq. Look at their pathetic referendum. Even puny Iraqi army cucked them into oblivion.

In Syria, after ISIS and pretender rebels are done, they are going to get fucked in the ass by Assad and we're going to help.

Pic related, what happens when you try to divide Turkey. You cuck, if you try to fly that flag anywhere in Turkey, police would come. Not to arrest you, but to save you from the lynch mob.

You should go to 8 Chan and make a Catalonia board, I would've been did it but I'm banned for nine weeks and don't know anything about proxies or changing your IP.

Imagine all the Manolo ghettos gone lol. No more unemployment, crime, school dropouts, welfare leeches, incivism...
Catalonia will be an utopia.
But I'd rather exterminate all your kind because you're nothing more than a low class subhuman worthless leech.

What white Europeans? I only see islamophile, anti-white, left-leaning Cucktalans.

The real White Europeans are the Spanish patriots.

Nah, you're an immigrant leech. You're not catalan and never will be and your wannabeism only makes you look like a pathetic Manolo.

>many more regions want to be independent
Yes, I bet the Cornish independence and independent Brittany crowds are fucking huge, I'm almost sure they can fill a small classroom.

Dividing Turkey isn't such a bad idea though. Some of you guys can into civilization. Most of you should fuck off and become a sultanate or something.

Oh btw if you remove those "ghettos" you're basically left with poorfag farming regions that nobody cares about and are heavily subsidized by European gibsmedats. Yeah, good luck with Independent Lérida and Gerona trying to exist , you will exterminate yourselves out of pure holodomor LMAO

You're a retarded moor Manolo, accept and deal with it. If you had any brain you wouldn't have had to emigrate to Catalonia because your homeland would be prosperous. It's logic 101.

Right now the rest of Spain is more prosperous though. That's why the government is BTFOing all of you and your cucktalan separatist government will be jailed starting next week :-)

Like Catalonia few years ago.
Give them the schools and universities for 30 years and see what happens. Andalusians sons larping as catalan nationalists. It's a Dalinian nightmare.

What are these terms xarnegos and manolo?

Nothing sadder than Catalan playing nazis.
I'm glad you have no power to carry out these schemes, even if you went independent you are too few and too spineless to make anything happen.

Those are the attempts at offending of Andalusians LARPing as separatists, they think they make a point like that LMAO

Some fine looking ladies. Do they all know how to cook cantalone? I say they're worth saving. But kill all the men.

You're a poor, uneducated, unemployed immigrant. All of you Manolos are the same, good for nothing trash, an waste of space and oxygen.

The useless, poorfag LARPer farmers of the irrelevant provinces of Catalonia (Lérida and Gerona) like you, are the useless trash that deserves to leave. And rot in hell, subhuman Jordi filth.

Xarnegos are spanish immigrants in Catalonia, Manolos are all spanish people.

I love how you're arguing to your fellow countryman in English.