Check it

Here's something I just can't understand
If a guy have three girls than he's the man
He can even give her some head, or sex her raw
If a girl do the same than she's a hoe

For a guy to have 7 different women a week is difficult and only the top 10% can do so

For a women to have 20 different sex partners a week is easy, she simply has to say yes to all man she meets

Because for a man, getting laid is like acing a job interview.
You have to look nice, say the right stuff, have the right amount of past experience (but not too much) and overall put on your best act.

For a woman, its like signing on for welfare. All that's required is you attend, and somebody will throw welfare/dick at you. Its not an achievement.

If I see a man who has aced 10 job interviews, I'll think "wow he's never going to be unemployed or struggle"
If I see a woman who's signed onto welfare for 10 years now, I'll think "Wow, she's never going to find stable employment"

tl;dr men getting laid is an achievement, something to brag about
For women it just means you got conquered. Nothing to brag about.

A key that opens many doors is something good, but a door that opens with any key is something pathetic.

That for sure is not a man for me, bangin' random hoes for popularity
It's sad you only get your fame through numbers and controversy
But now it's time for me to come and give you more to say

So what am I not supposed to have an opinion
Should I keep quiet just because I'm a women
Call me a bitch cause I speak what's on my mind
Guess it's easier for you to swallow if I sat and smiled

You typed all that, and made no point. Impressive.

Yeah I’m sure you’re so hot for virgins

Dumb bitch

When a female fires back suddenly big talker don't know how to act
So he does what every little boy would do
Makin' up a few false rumors or two

How am I able to tell you're a nigger just by how you type?

I bet you're a nigger. Prove me wrong

Men and women are not the same and hold different standards for mate selection.

>What he said

>fires back
Dribbling onto the keyboard and typing in rhyme is not a reply, you inbred ape.

A key which can open many locks is a master key. A lock which can be opened by many keys is worthless.

This is the exact refrain said by my feminist ex-girlfriend.
>"If men can be pigs why can't women be pigs too?"
What a fucking nightmare that was.

LOOL ARE YOU RAPPING RIGHT NOW?

FFS go back to Fagbook or Twatter we don't have time for your uppity nigger shenanigans here. If you want to fuck 20 dudes have fun raising those kids, treating STDS, falling into financial poverty and having a shitty quality of life because "baby daddies" aren't going to stick around for long especially with your attitude towards men. You're the one hit quit type bitch. Ya'll come and go. So please, just go (back).

Yeah true and if a girl hits a guy it's empowering but if a guy hits a girl OH MY GOD HE DESERVES LIFE IN PRISON

We have gender norms for a reason. Men are praised for their strength and honor, so they can't go around hitting women. Women are praised for their beauty and purity, so they can't go around whoring it up.

If you look back in history it's a common double standard os society
The guy gets all the glory the more he can score
While the girl can do the same yet you call her a whore

I don't understand why it's OK,
The guy can get a way with it the girl gets named

You're just a little boy
Think you so cute, so coy
You must talk so big to make up for smaller things

OP BTFO

While this is true. Once a guy gets to the stage where he can bed any woman he wants if he does so instead of following the non-degenerate path of finding a wife and kids, he becomes just as destructive to society as a bunch of slutty women. If all men that were at that stage of being desired so much by women and decided not to give in to degenerate whores for temporary pleasure women would realise that to get a high value men they shoudn't be dumb sluts.

If a man is promiscuity with non-slutty women then any kids will know who their father is. If the woman is a slut then we don't know who the father is.

Female promiscuity is worse for society than male. It is worse for the children, family, and women themselves.

Equality is a lie.

>If a guy have three girls than he's the man
No he's a manwhore and a degenerate that's gonna get the rope as well.

Women are basically selfish all the time
Your opinion is basically justifying how you want to destroy families and neglect children.

So yes, sit there and be quiet.

Is this nigger seriously trying to rap
m8 that last line didn't even rhyme for fuck sake

Same reason that a woman can sit on one man’s dick fifty times and people think it’s fine, but if she does it on fifty different weeks, they think her pussy somehow gets stretched out and ruined forever.

It’s just a narrative to push, not something that makes a logical difference.

Bitch you are quoting Christina Aguilera.

This kind of bullshit narrative is why so many men are trapped in child support payments. Stop normalizing this behavior and enslaving men.

Anyone who has had sex should be killed imo

I barely tolerate married couples
I hate humans

If you have a key that opens a lot of locks, it’s a master key. If you have a lock that can be opened by many keys, it’s a shitty lock.

This is more or less true - a guy who sleeps around a lot and will fuck just about anything is pretty much always guaranteed to get a bad reputation. A guy who probably could get laid with just about any girl but chooses to pursue just high-class/beautiful/intelligent girls is doing himself a favour.

I have no problem getting laid and used to pick up waitresses, bartenders, random girls all the time but I'm focusing more on quality these days and it's paying off. Less sex, but better sex. I highly recommend that approach.

This is why I don't speak to other women

You should be castrated

The men shibe responsible for getting a chick pregnant. DNA testing should be the norm And if a woman falsely accused a man of paternity he shouldn't have to pay anything.

In fact, I think he should be able to beat her for a false claims.

What??? Men and women are different??? What, are you some kind of bigot?

Man can fuck around however they want, they cannot get pregnant, they don' t have to take responsibility for a new life growing inside them.

I used to be ugly and fat but now I'm fit and handsome. Plus I'm great with people, founded my own company and have a fun job that has me on the road a lot in all sorts of exciting places.

Play the hand you're dealt user. Maybe if you weren't so full of hate you could have a wife and a family some day. Don't give up hope. I bet there is more good in you than you give yourself credit for and you might be surprised how nice people can be if you open up a bit.

Guess what: Sexes are NOT the same. Never were, never will be.

So was I when I was a teen but I'm still an ugly faced loser.

gonna need to see a timestamp so we know your not a fat neckbeard but if you actually are a woman you already got your answer. For a woman to get laid she just has to not be a disfigured land whale, and even those can get laid with tinder these days. For a man you have to look good, dress decent, say all the right things and typically face a lot of rejection before getting a girl. Dudes that measure their self worth from how many girls they bang aren't people I hold in high regard but I do recognize it takes courage to approach and talk to women while a woman just has to sit at a bar and wait for someone to approach and then carry the convo.