/ptg/ President Trump General - The New Frontier Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (fuck poo in the loos too)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/homenews/senate/357230-fbi-informant-in-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery-cleared-to-testify-before
youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c
buchanan.org/blog/trumps-party-now-2-127791
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

MAGA

Happy Halloween

Awoo~
Lock Her Up!!!

holly allah them titties

MAGA

>id: JOE

JOEL

I wish the election was this year because I finally have a real job and could have bet real money. I was graduating college as a poor student and all I physically had was $500 to bet that Trump would win. Won $2500.

Fixing California when

> go out LARPing with my neighbor
> have a bit of fun beating a woman in a fursuit with a fiberglass rod
> end up going to McDonald's with the neighbor and all the other people from the LARP.
> conversation turns to politics.
> my neighbor goes full power level about wanting gays, trannies, pedophiles, Muslim's, Canadians and communists to fuck off and die, and says that Trump's doing a decent job as far as Australia is concerned
Thinking of buying booze and talking about ethnic cabals next LARP, or at after our friend's funeral

I WANT MILKY TIME. BABY WANTS MILKY.

The informant worked for a DC Swamp lobbying firm that was hired by Tenex, Tenex, a subsidiary of the Russian government-owned company Rosatom - to grease the skids for a deal to buy a Canadian company, Uranium One, which had substantial mining operations in the USA. According to The Hill website, the deal put about 20 percent of US uranium into the hands of the Russian company.

The informant recognized evidence of criminal behavior in the dealings he witnessed and voluntarily went to the FBI with it.

>His work helped the Justice Department secure convictions against Russia’s top commercial nuclear executive in the United States, a Russian financier in New Jersey, and the head of a U.S. uranium trucking company in what prosecutors said was a long-running racketeering scheme involving bribery, kickbacks, extortion and money laundering.

>Those charges, based on evidence gathered in 2009, were not taken to court until 2014. And that was supposed to be the end of it.

Now, it also happens that the deal for Tenex to buy Uranium One had to be approved by nine federal agencies and signed off on by Secretary of State Hillary Clinton, which she did shortly after her husband Bill Clinton was paid $500,000 to give a speech in Moscow sponsored by a Russian bank. The Clinton Foundation also received millions of dollars in “charitable” donations from parties with an interest in the Tenex / Uranium One deal. It happened, too, that the CEO of Uranium One at the time of the Tenex sale, Frank Guistra, was one of eleven board members of the Clinton Foundation.

2 SCOOPS
2 SLICES
2 TERMS

MUH RUSSIA THO

T he Fusion GPS saga isn’t over. The Clinton-DNC funding is a first glimpse into the shady election doings concealed within that oppo-research firm’s walls. We now know where Fusion got some of its cash, but the next question is how the firm used it. With whom did it work beyond former British spy Christopher Steele ? Whom did it pay? Who else was paying it?

The answers are in Fusion’s bank records. Fusion has doggedly refused to divulge the names of its clients for months now, despite extraordinary pressure. So why did the firm suddenly insist that middleman law firm Perkins Coie release Fusion from confidentiality agreements, and spill the beans on who hired it?

Because there’s something Fusion cares about keeping secret even more than the Clinton-DNC news - and that something is in those bank records. The release of the client names was a last-ditch effort to appease the House Intelligence Committee, which issued subpoenas to Fusion’s bank and was close to obtaining records until Fusion filed suit last week. The release was also likely aimed at currying favor with the court, given Fusion’s otherwise weak legal case. The judge could rule as early as Friday morning.

If the House wins, don’t be surprised if those records include money connected to Russians. In the past Fusion has worked with Russians, including lawyer Natalia Veselnitskaya, who happened to show up last year in Donald Trump Jr.’s office.

FBI bombshells are also yet to come. The bureau has stonewalled congressional subpoenas for documents related to the dossier, but that became harder with the DNC-Clinton news. On Thursday Speaker Paul Ryan announced the FBI had finally pledged to turn over its dossier file next week.

damn i wish those crazy nips were still making more Trump cartoons

Abby's doggo is cute!

Donald a cute

She's a fucking nutter

As he prepared to collect a $500,000 payday in Moscow in 2010, Bill Clinton sought clearance from the State Department to meet with a key board director of the Russian nuclear energy firm Rosatom — which at the time needed the Obama administration’s approval for a controversial uranium deal, government records show.

Dvorkovich, a top aide to then-Russian President Dmitri Medvedev and one of the highest-ranking government officials to serve on Rosatom’s board of supervisors, was listed on a May 14, 2010, email as one of 15 Russians the former president wanted to meet during a late June 2010 trip, the documents show.

“In the context of a possible trip to Russia at the end of June, WJC is being asked to see the business/government folks below. Would State have concerns about WJC seeing any of these folks,” Clinton Foundation foreign policy adviser Amitabh Desai wrote the State Department on May 14, 2010, using the former president’s initials and forwarding the list of names to former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton’s team.

The documents don’t indicate what decision the State Department finally made. But current and former aides to both Clintons told The Hill on Thursday the request to meet the various Russians came from other people, and the ex-president’s aides and State decided in the end not to hold any of the meetings with the Russians on the list.

>Bill Clinton instead got together with Vladimir Putin at the Russian leader’s private homestead.

Hillary Clinton had returned in late March 2010 from an official trip to Moscow where she met with both Putin and Medvedev. The president’s speaker’s bureau had just received an offer from Renaissance Capital to pay the former president $500,000 for a single speech in Russia.

>Documents show Bill Clinton’s personal lawyer on April 5, 2010, sent a conflict of interest review to the State Department asking for permission to give the speech in late June, and it was approved two days later.

I love Kellyanne.

>losing their shit
What is it like to be this retarded?

It portrays me as a SPIDER LIKE JEEEEEEWWWW

Forgot photo.

what is this meme?

Hillary Clinton campaign and Democratic National Committee jointly paid for that infamous “dossier” full of Russian disinformation against Donald Trump. They filtered the payments through a U.S. law firm (Perkins Coie), which hired the opposition-research hit men at Fusion GPS. Fusion in turn tapped a former British spook, Christopher Steele, to compile the allegations, which are based largely on anonymous, Kremlin-connected sources.

Strip out the middlemen, and it appears that Democrats paid for Russians to compile wild allegations about a U.S. presidential candidate

DNC and Clinton campaign hid their role, even amid the media furor after BuzzFeed published the Steele dossier in January. Reporters are now saying that Clinton campaign officials lied to them about their role in the dossier. Current DNC Chair Tom Perez and former Chair DWS deny knowing about the dossier arrangement, but someone must have known.

>Perhaps this explains why Congressional Democrats have been keen to protect Fusion from answering dossier questions—disrupting hearings, protesting subpoenas and deriding Republican investigators. Two of Fusion’s cofounders invoked their Fifth Amendment rights last week rather than answer House Intelligence Committee questions, and Fusion filed a federal lawsuit on Friday to block committee subpoenas of its bank records.

>The more troubling question is whether the FBI played a role, even if inadvertently, in assisting a Russian disinformation campaign. We know the agency possessed the dossier in 2016, and according to media reports it debated paying Steele to continue his work in the runup to the election. This occurred while former FBI Director Comey was ramping up his probe into supposed ties between the Trump campaign and Russians.

Did the dossier trigger the FBI probe of the Trump campaign, and did Comey or his agents use it as evidence to seek wiretapping approval from the Foreign Intelligence Surveillance Court of Trump campaign aides?

are roasted peanuts a good breakfast? I'm trying to eat some filling food and I'm out of milk and cereals.

Spread this shit.

Kellyanne is very pretty!

Mandatory reading for everyone. The entire thing.

Guess it's time. Eva hates Joeheads, anyway.

>make left-wing video game
>Donald Trump is the final boss
>he's literally immune to all attacks
>game is unbeatable

Jesus Abby looks ready to pop out of her dress

thehill.com/homenews/senate/357230-fbi-informant-in-obama-era-russian-nuclear-bribery-cleared-to-testify-before

Would you be okay with a right wing one world government?
youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

He was just on fox and friends and talked about this cartoon a school newspaper ran about him

>IC FESH
>ICE FRESH

Beautiful. And good morning, my friend.

NEW BUCHANAN COLUMN!

buchanan.org/blog/trumps-party-now-2-127791

“More is now required of us than to put down our thoughts in writing,” declaimed Jeff Flake in his oration against President Trump, just before he announced he will be quitting the Senate.

Though he had lifted the title of his August anti-Trump polemic, “Conscience of a Conservative,” from Barry Goldwater, Jeff Flake is no Barry Goldwater.

Goldwater took on the GOP establishment in the primaries, voted against the Civil Rights Act of 1964, defiantly declared, “Extremism in the defense of liberty is no vice,” and then went down to defeat battling to the end after the assassination of JFK made LBJ invincible.

The real “Mr. Conservative” was a true profile in courage.

Flake, with only 18 percent approval in Arizona, decided to pack it in rather than get waxed in his own primary. With Falstaff, Flake appears to believe that “discretion is the better part of valor.”
Sen. Bob Corker is another summertime soldier calling on colleagues to stand and fight Trump while he retires to Tennessee.

It’s no wonder the establishment is viewed with such derision.

Flake calls Trump “dangerous to our democracy.” But the real threat Trump represents is to the GOP establishment’s control of the party’s agenda and the party’s destiny.
U.S. politics have indeed been coarsened, with Trump playing a lead role. Yet, beneath the savagery of the uncivil war in the party lies more than personal insults and personality clashes.

This is a struggle about policy, about the future. And Trump is president because he read the party and the country right, while the Bush-McCain Republican establishment had lost touch with both.
How could the Beltway GOP not see that its defining policies — open borders, amnesty, free trade globalism, compulsive military intervention in foreign lands for ideological ends — were alienating its coalition?

What had a quarter century of Bushite free trade produced?

No

I WANT MILKY NOW
Very delicious said totally sane camgirl. I wish I was loved by internet whores who advertise their body to pathetic virgins like me.

Peanuts are for the poor

RUMOR of indictment. which means the only positive way this could go is a direct charge against the president. super-unlikely. so here's where the left will be next weekend
1. mad that there was no indictment
2. mad that a nobody is being charged for nothing
3. mad a somebody is charged but no real charge against the campaign
4. mad that someone connected to the left is charged

and they'll STILL be doing this next saturday. even harder than they thought:

No

Good morning to you as well

A one world government erases the meaning of nationalism itself (which is right wing). So no.

About $12 trillion in trade deficits, $4 trillion with China alone, a loss of 55,000 plants and 6 million manufacturing jobs.

We imported goods “Made in China,” while exporting our future.

U.S. elites made China great again, to where Beijing is now challenging our strategic position and presence in Asia.
Could Republicans not see the factories shutting down, or not understand why workers’ wages had failed to rise for decades?

What did the democracy crusades “to end tyranny in our world” accomplish?

Thousands of U.S. dead, tens of thousands of wounded, trillions of dollars sunk, and a Mideast awash in blood from Afghanistan to Iraq, Libya, Syria and Yemen, with millions uprooted and homeless. Yet, still, the GOP establishment has not repudiated the mindset that produced this.
With the Cold War over for a quarter of a century, what is the case now for America, $20 trillion in debt, going abroad in search of monsters to destroy?

Consider. Bush-Obama “open borders” brought in tens of millions of Third World peoples, legally and illegally, to rising resistance from Americans forced to bear the economic and social costs.
What was the GOP establishment’s reply to the opposition to amnesty for illegals and calls for a moratorium on legal immigration, to assimilate the tens of millions already here?

To call them nativists and parade their moral superiority.

Flake and Corker are being beatified by the Beltway elites, and George W. Bush and John McCain celebrated for their denunciations of Trumpism.
Yet no two people are more responsible for the blunders of the post-Cold War era than McCain and Bush.

About which of half a dozen wars were they right?

And just imagine the 180 they'd pull if it turns out to be a Democrat.

> nationalism is right wing.
Only in the US

I like Goldwater

>begin first day in university this fall
>first thing I hear after entering classroom is "fucking jews"
>this guys power level is off the charts
>even Sup Forums's ear would turn red listening him

I'm fairly sure he and another classmate lurks here.

And I like il Duce

How can we build space marines and declare trump the emperor of mankind? without the entire worlds resources?

Alright boys get ready the battle is about to begin

True, but the US is right wing and Lefty faggots should realize this

there are literal skinheads walking around in my uni. that is considered 100% normal, it rocks

Great now I want milk.

Yesterday’s New York Times recognized Trump’s triumph:

“Despite the fervor of President Trump’s Republican opponents, the president’s brand of hard-edged nationalism — with its gut-level cultural appeals and hard lines on trade and immigration — is taking root within his adopted party.”
Moreover, a new question arises:

Can the GOP establishment believe that if Trump falls, or they bring him down, they will inherit the estate and be welcomed home like the Prodigal Son? Do they believe their old agenda of open borders, amnesty, free trade globalism and democracy-crusading can become America’s agenda again?
Trumpism is not a detour, after which we can all get back on the interstate to the New World Order.

For though unpleasant, it is not unfair to say that if there was one desire common to Bernie Sanders, Ted Cruz and Donald Trump voters, it was be rid of the regime resting on top of all of us.
Should Trump fall, and a restored establishment attempt to reimpose the old policies, there will be a truly uncivil war in this country.

After the Trumpian revolt, there is no going back. As that most American of writers, Thomas Wolfe, put it, “You can’t go home again.”

Traditionalists have been told that for years. Now it’s the turn of the GOP establishment to learn the truth as well.

Goldwater lost badly, but the establishment that abandoned him never had its patrimony restored. It was the leaders they abhorred, Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan, to whom the future belonged.

/end

fill a balloon with it, poke a hole in it and succle it dry

owo

I do not believe anyone in Trump campaign colluded with Russians, in light of recent news it seems to me that DNC, CF had something to do with foreign nationals and agents of foreign nations and paying for Russian disinformation. FBI investigated 15 months if Steele dossier was legit and hasn't really said yes or no to my knowledge.

No way a group of lawyers with pro-Clinton history, lead by a Clinton loyalist who covered up U1 will ever investigate, prosecute, indict one of their own.

>The connections to the current Russia case are many. The Mikerin probe began in 2009 when Robert Mueller, now the special counsel in charge of the Trump case, was still FBI director. And it ended in late 2015 under the direction of then-FBI Director James Comey, whom Trump fired earlier this year.

Roger Stone is that you?

The only way it would work would be a super-decentralized body whose only roles is to resolves disputes. Let's say the top 5 military powers have areas they are in charges with and receive contributions from the other states in the zone to keep the peace.

Alternatively Podesta gets indicted and there is a cataclysmic silence.

That's not how the US works, a "special counsel" and his faggot grand jury have no legal authority to indict a sitting US president. Moron.

Wouldn't be the same.

I mentioned this last night but I'll say it again: whether these charges are against Manafort or even a Democrat, you have to be a major kike to tell everybody on a Friday night that charges will be brought on Monday. Why the fuck not wouldn't you wait until Monday when it's about to happen? Just those sweet juicy (you)'s for CNN?

Bulls and Bears ft JBL

If its just Manafort/Flynn/Carter the left will act like WOW when nobody cares. However if Podesta gets hit then that will be a surprise

I love this meme wrestling thing. I remember watching somebody re-enact all of sonichu in WWe, and somebody pitting the prank call personalities against one another too, just as fun as the football cup

No, he's more a of Nixon fanboy

Nationalism is to keep tradition, culture, heritage and people secure. To conserve all of those things. Nationalism is the core of right wing thought. To be left wing is to erase tradition, culture, heritage and people in favor of globalism and marxism.

I'm fairly sure my neighbor doesn't lurk here, he's a country born laborer.
I'm not even sure how he knows half the shit he knows, though, like his dislike of gays and communists.
Not once did he mention the Jews though.

> you are banned for spamming, reported on the 28th of January 2017
Wtf?

Never. Even the "good" whites there are cucked

Yeah I know but he also liked Goldwater

It's a shame that a place so nice should be so badly infested. As if the second they see how wonderful a place it is they forget that there are bad things in life, and those bad things have to be fought against constantly.

I checked Jr.'s timeline. Nothing even close to a meltdown, pretty standard stuff. Do these people think no one will check their claims?

Rice is good for you, plus, he's preparing for the Japan visit

>tfw comfy weekend ruined by constant speculation of Mueller charges

If anyone feels unwelcome in the figurative presence of America's great men like Washignotn they should just fuck off from America.

but I guess monument removal is another choice

Come monday, half the country will be told that Santa Claus does not exist and the cavalry will not be coming over the hill to save them.

Mueller's got his hand forced, plain and simple. The timing of everything permits no other possibility.

They don't write for America, just each other.

This guy should have come to California and done this, they would have given him a medal instead of 24 years in jail

In all likelihood, it will be Manafort. His investigation has been a cover backstop all along. He was spooky in Ukraine and the "money laundering" is standard procedure for compensating covert political operators. He's probably already agreed to the terms of the "indictment" which is all pro-forma anyway, since by now the Russians probably know everything that went down in Ukraine.

All of this is so far above and beyond the comprehension of the average Libby Lefttard that they will gleefully fill in hysterical hallucinations that this somehow means Trump is finished. When in fact, it is the worst thing that can happen because it proves that Mueller was captured all along. He is putting a bow on Obama's Ukraine fiasco, and advancing the creeping reveal that it was Hitllary all along.

Total victory is imminent. The maneuvers make good copy, but in the end, it's nothing but ignominy all the way down.

>implying that this place doesn't run on a constant flow of rumours and speculation

>they should just fuck off from America.
No. They gotta be executed.

>TFW You're a wereshitposter

They're all jerking off while bulls slam their mothers

Christ this makes me angry.

BROWN rice is good for you. White rice is a calorie bomb.

Someone please burn that church down. It's clearly not a house of God.

Ever since California was colonized by the pioneers it has been completely detached from mainland US culture. They don't share the same values as Midwest/East Coast people share. We praise blue collar workers, they despise them. They love attention and "standing out" we like privacy.

Even if you were to deport every 25%+ Mexican out of California, it would still be a hell hole of laws and freedom-infringement.