November 4

Does anyone know what exactly the lefties are planning for November 4? I'm kind of worried

Other urls found in this thread:

ustream.tv/recorded/108230568
youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/
youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=
youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4
nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html
theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation
discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're literally retarded of they think the FBIniggers and CIAniggers haven't caught on by now.
I can't wait to see thousands of antifa beaten down by riot cops. Genuinely the best time to /staycomfy/

omg i so worried too!!!!

ANTIFA IS COMING!!!!

(lol)

I'll be alright on my couch watching live on someones cam, hopefully i can witness live cops beating the shit out of some commies. I am a lil jelly of not being able to attack commie scum

Apparently they are going to target the power grids forcing the gov to enact martial law which will lead to bloody battle between leftists and the government.

>t. leftypol shill

Nothing is going to happen. screencap this.

Nah nigga, I just thought they would be raiding Sup Forums

So that means we get to sit back and watch the show and eat pop corn??

happy for once to reside in jew york desu

what is this November shit I keep hearing about? there's this guy at my school that's way into the antifa movement. he's also an absolute psycho. he keeps telling me he's going to knock my teeth out in November. I already tried reporting him to my teacher and the counselor, but they both said nazis deserve to get punched. so I'm asking for your help, what do I do?
pic related. it's him

Don't fret OP, your shill threads have no one worried, everyone you're targeting will be carrying their Glocks and have nothing to fear, as always.

This is what's going to happen.
ustream.tv/recorded/108230568

He looks like the type of guy you will see in the news a few years from now

Guys I'm going to be in LA on the 4th. Should I be worried?

>Does anyone know what exactly the lefties are planning for November 4? I'm kind of worried

Such bullshit. A little history. Back in the days when lulz and hackivism briefly co-exited the guy fawkes mask became a meme from v for vendetta. Nothing EVER happened of note on the 4th (guy fawkes day) because at that point anyone who was l33t had turned to crime and avoide the whole shitshow. Since then talentless tossers have been trying to past rape a small glorious flash of genX chaos and producing nothing but fail. Largely because they can't into anything. Occupy killed the mask in a fit of hanger on useless crustyism and and it was already dead where it mattered, online. End of story. That lutzboat sailed a long time ago and the arab spring, opfreedom, op Syria, oplypia was the fucking end as both the FSB and CIA tried to steer hactivism to their geopolitical goals resulting in mass casualties and unrest. November the 4th? Ah yes the day facebook was supposed to be wiped out nearly a decade ago and since then nothing. Pure fail and pure cringe. If anything the whole thing just shows how fail sjwism is these days.

No skill bumblefucks farting off on youtube.

best thing that will happen is there will be some beatdowns by the riot cops and it will be televised by cnn. isn't funny how all these riots are kinda like must see tv/stream now, if yer into beatdowns and such.

>42 KB JPGGuys I'm going to be in LA on the 4th. Should I be worried?

No. Not at all. Its as much a nothing as nibruism. And these tossers are to the old lutzboat what nibruheads are to astronomers.

I'd be worried any day of the year but that's just because i hate LA

Worried? You should be drooling at an opportunity for physical removal of the red scum.

>Does anyone know what exactly the lefties are planning for November 4?

A huge fat nothingburger. which will if anything highlight the chronic uselessness of the left when it comes to ability.

>Pure fail and pure cringe

fight that nigga, get it done with

I found this

Did they spell kikes wrong on purpose?

A theory on why

The old 'user' when briefly gloriously chaos making was built of a generation X males who were predominatly INTPs and INTJs utterly alienated from mainstream society. Both having literally made the internet and being ISTPs meant when they loosely gathered to giggle as they ravaged gov and large corp websites and sometimes just goon the fuck out of stuff for laughs. INTJs and INTPs are largely male and of the generation that could, e,g figure out how to cause actual electronic chaos and meme mass public happenings in the third world via data flow. They were never leftists but objected to their free downloads and shitposting anonymously being threatened. They hated copyright and giv survelliance and liked fight club. Now the left is dominated by collectivist bunch of numale larpers raised by boomers who are entirely socially integrated into safe spaces and talentless self loathing women who decided they were lesbian after an abortion they thought would be fun and politically correct. The modern SJW left contains almost no INTPs or INTJs, no social isolation that forces near autistic mastery of tech and no passion for destruction coming from a generation of latch key kids with no parents.

The lefts attempt to resuscitate the 4th which was from its first inception a big fat fail is so cringe...so very fucking fail....so entirely pathetic. It will be an epic nothing. The entire sjw movement can't even match what a couple of hundred social excluded male genx INTJs and INTPs did for laughs and attention and largely just because they could. That they are still trying to meme the 4th shows just how insipid, uninspired an useless they are. They also Unironically hate INTP and INTJ males.

EPIC CRINGE EPIC NOTHING INCOMMING

HE CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Your afraid of the anti gunning homo libtards that like to walk in a circle chantting "our streets!" and mark up a few walls and maybe bust out a couple windows? lol

Its going to be another pathetic Occupy spergfest.

Y A W N

its gonna be another "antifa stand around and block traffic episode"

>I'm scared of numales and antifa
If you aren't a shill you're the most pathetic cunt on the site, and that's saying something.
I wish I was in your position, I'd grab an M21 and hang out on the roof shooting commies and niggers

>The left really is this delusional
I almost forgot that they're literally mind controlled zombies.

“Fucking nothing” on a scale the likes of which we’ve already seen

>Its going to be another pathetic Occupy spergfest.

This. Loathsome cringe. That's what happens when you make hating INTP/INTJ males the core of your political cult of smelly hippy faggotry. You can't do jack shit with either technology or weapons. Meanwhile the side that appears to them can meme Donald Trump into the presidency.

Oh holy shit is that Chesney Hydeberg?
You're fucked lad, he's KO'd hundreds of nahtzees and forcibly bred hundreds of christian girls with ugly niggers and he STILL keeps getting away with it

They're so pathetic jesus christ

SAGE this thread, this is a shill. comes up in every post about november 4

Give me 500 INTP/INTJ males and I can start chaos of an epic happening nature. Give me 200 million dykes, numales, crossdressers, faggots and the best you can manage is a bunch of damp hippes in a tent having smelly tranny hug parties and juggling bean bags.

>Libshits sperg out on the streets
>Occassional Antifa riots might break out
>Innocent bystanders get smacked in the face with bike locks
>Looting because why not
>They pretty much accomplish nothing besides making a mess and embarrassing the Democratic Part 3 days before an important election in Virginia

Also
>It's okay to be white
>propaganda
The complete lack of self-awareness

And a bandly edited youtube video

Something something we are SJW
Something something wish we were INTP men from a decade ago
Something something gender forgot
Expect nothing.

They’re going to scream at the sky

How can this possibly go wrong? I take it this was someone raiding leftypol?

'Vandalism,Thoughts? Personally not what I want)'

Pure cringe. The lack of INTJ/INTP male is evident. Minus the INTP/INTJ male the left will

a)Never be re-elected
b)Permanently incapable of into weapons
c)Permanently incapable of chaos
d)Permanently incapable of tech

Their idea of chaos. Put up some shit posters. Ooooooooo leftists.

It's fine. We've got Kirby on our side and the left's leadership is somehow less effective than DeDeDe.

Theyre planning on getting ran the fuck over and shot.

They just dont know it yet.

As Gen. Mattis said: Hold the line.
These commies will be handled, but it is up to ourselves to hold the line until the threats are neutralized.

God speed anons.

Tranny bukakke displays in all major cities

Post on twitter about stuff like they usually do

no you are not

The Department of Defense will conduct "very bad time" scenario.

Do you all wanna have a bad time?

Governments across the country are drilling for leftists attacking the power grid right now and around the 4th.

Daily reminder that they drilled a plane attack on NYC on 911

there is a protest happening 2 miles away from me and I live on a street that is used for marches very often. I have a small arsenal set up and I am on the top floor of my apartment building.

yes, do tell us more about your arsenal

Confirmed

Mass suicide sounds like.

Never interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake.

a modest collection. I'm an enthusiast.
add salt lake city to that

One of them told me they were going to murder me and my family.
So thats something.

What an odd selection of towns. Can a non-mobilefag map these out and post it?

Their aim is shit they cant hit the transformers

Suck dicks and waste time, like they always do.

Without the pic related and the last sentence, this would be believable in times like this.

Who’s that lucky bastard that gets to grace Donald Trump with his presence?

Dat be an Arctic niggih

Where’d everyone go

They paln to start a civil war and the DoD is mysteriously having a drill where they will shut down power on nov 4-6

Oh they are gonna throw a bunch of "protests" all over to bait MAGA hat fools into showing up and then cornering and killing them while MSM surpresses it nothing new.

No one from Sup Forums is stupid enough to show up so the Deep State is likely gonna Heather Heyer a bunch of em with pipe bombs to get their
>The Alt-Right is terrorists, kill whitey!
Story out. Like I said nothing new.

>protesting in the cold
Nature does not like protestors

>worried
they are going to be fucking massacred it will be a message to the world that we will keep the high ground

Does anyone know of any antifa activity planned in Minneapolis or St. Paul? I'm not far off and wouldn't mind tossing a few rocks at some reds

>no Texas
>no Dallas

pence prime

They are not going to do anything on November 4. However, we will be very busy on November 9.

>Only place where they won't be ass fucked by republicans is phoenix

really makes me preach to the choir

>Nothing EVER happened of note on the 4th (guy fawkes day)
Its November 5th faggot. You typed that entire post out while having the wrong day?

Lol I'm not. I won't have to work that day and I'll be well stocked up to comfily watch some hippies get beat the fuck down by some cops on streams.

nothing will happen you trump cuck

I hope by arsenal you mean popcorn... you literally have to do NOTHING. When you confront your enemies, they win...

>Planning

That's a young Roger Stone

worst case mass shootings riots and property destruction

>protest conveniently scheduled on a weekend
Nothing is happening

youtube.com/watch?v=RmNz2jGzsDA

My birthday desu

It'll be a spergfest, but it won't be insignificant. Talk of this shit had been going on for MONTHS. There must be eyes trained on all of them right now. But then again, this doesn't seem very organized.

Nothing.

Does anyone remember the "days of rage" in chicago in 1968? No? Neither do most Americans, it was a bunch of white little cuckolds (some of whom got BLACKED in prison later on when they committed serious crimes). It was supposed to be a day of rioting like this, some shit about 'nam.

like a dozen people showed up, 2 windows were broken and they all got criminal records.

Nothing will happen.

It's just fear mongering. They're just going to march in a couple cities and they're doing it november fourth so the protests carry over onto the fifth.

mfw I am going out with family for my aunt's birthday on the 4th

Purple Revolution threads for anyone interested in what the "storm" Trump mentioned is most likely about:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/purple revolution/

Predictive programming for the assassination/impeachment of Trump. Take note of any purple motifs that you see.

youtube.com/watch?v=GXl8vRmLeJk&t=

youtube.com/watch?v=5Dm7yVTbJo4

Don't forget the 18$ Billion that Soros donated to his Open Society Foundation. It's connected to the Purple Revolution that he and other enemies of Trump are planning.

>nytimes.com/2017/10/17/business/george-soros-open-society-foundations.html

>theguardian.com/business/2017/oct/18/george-soros-gives-18-billion-dollars-open-society-foundation

George Soros and Open Society connections:
>discoverthenetworks.org/viewSubCategory.asp?id=1237

>Minot, ND

Lol. The only thing there is missile silos and frigid cold.

>Planned riots

Name me one other time in history when a riot was specifically planned and not at least somewhat spur of the moment that was successful.

All riots that meant something were a "straw that broke the camels back" reaction.

>Rodney coon
>Feguscoon
>American revolution .... coon

>Congregation Za'ar Sahav
Communism is indivisibly Jewish

There is a little university there with like a 100% acceptance rate. Fun little side note, I almost went there.

Mindrot ND is a stop on the BNSF high line and so there are a lot of trainhoppers around

they're going to riot by sucking all opposition members dicks until we get sleepy and need naps i saw they're plans.

Just google their site and find out. They literally have walls and walls of text explaining their goal and how they need jewgold to make it happen. Search for "nov 4th it begins" first result

They're gonna protest naked