Reminder that Trump is ignoring Americans who are suffering just because they’re brown

Reminder that Trump is ignoring Americans who are suffering just because they’re brown.

Monday his fascist kkk regime finally ends. Press S to spit on its grave.

Other urls found in this thread:

foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/07/puerto-ricans-opt-for-statehood-in-referendum.html
youtube.com/watch?v=kw-37J4Lxxc
youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

can someone circle the mass burning pits for all the dead people?

puerto rico and this telemundo latin tv whores are a shame to every spanish speaking nation

this shit isnt even funny anymore you fucking loser.

>durhur heheh my satire bait heheh barf barf

They should stop being American.

The idea that there's a single American identity that unites all group is fucking stupid anyway.

no they aren't, they made themselves exclusively our trade partner but they refuse to become a state they are friends of America but they are not Americans

>Churches doing what they're supposed to do
wtf I love Trump now

>they're relying on churches

latinburgers are the worst burgers

gringo burgers arent that bad, nothing worse than an burgerized latin american, vomit inducing

Leftists btfo

>puerto rico
>americans

>36 days with no water
>somehow still alive

>fascist kkk regime

>Be Puerto Ricans
>Be hated by God
>God rekts your ass with hurricanes
>Be so shit tier that you can not solve your own problems without guilty real Americans to treat you like a charity case
>America helps but you are still so shit that you complain
>You ensure everyone hates you even more

>These.Are.Americans
No

They've been US citizens since 1917.

>be proud American citizen
>vote to become an American state
>Trump ignores your request because you’re brown
>Hurricane comes
>Trump promises help
>Ignores you again because you’re brown
>suffer through no power, no food, and no water as an American citizen but you’re brown so who cares?

when did they vote to be a state? making shit up now?

If it's true they've had no clean water for 36 days and no government assistance they should all be dead or drying from dysentry/cholera/typhoid. Since they're not I'm going to presume this is an exaggeration.

foxnews.com/politics/2012/11/07/puerto-ricans-opt-for-statehood-in-referendum.html

Trump is racist for not using the magic power and water plant beanstalk seeds he keeps in his pocket next to the nuclear scoops.

>Waaaaaaaaaaah!!!! HELP US WHITE PEOPLE!

Fuck Puerto Rico, it's an insolvent debtor territory. Let their Democrat "government" fix it

Fuck Poor Toe Rico!!! Maybe they should have slapped a star on the flag then. Americans? lol

>Monday his fascist kkk regime finally ends
Prepare to be curb stomped into oblivion.

>We brown people need white peoples help
This is why we do not want that trash to step foot in the contiguous United States. Keep your needy brown asses where God placed you.

Can we just give back Puerto Rico to Spain?

>libshit indirectly saying something positive about christian churches
Guess they really do hate Trump more than they hate God.

>americans
they voted to not become a state you fucking brainlet, they only wanna be american when it comes to entitlements and shit.

>dumbfuck ana navarro

Help yourself, worthless shitskins

Dear God. Stone going HAM

does anyone honestly know what the conditions are? i thought basically powerless=no connection to outside world
just curious if there are a bunch of people dead/dying in small villages across the country.
i want to know more about the awarding of the power grid reconstruction contract, sounds like they company that won the $3 million bid only had 2 employees not long ago.
i can imagine that the place is an utter state of lazily dying chaos, and we really don't have any idea from our neck of the continent.
press F for wave night night PR

>>Trump ignores your request because you’re brown
it's not up to Trump you stupid shit, it's up to the senate

sorry country=island

And what has this individual done for the people of Puerto Rico

listen to this
youtube.com/watch?v=kw-37J4Lxxc

and start not giving a fuck

Trump already gave them more than enough aid, but the San Juan mayor and her associates are refusing to distribute it and literally throwing it away or storing it in warehouses, because making anti-Trump false propaganda is more important to her than helping her people.

We need to grant that island independence already.

didn't they throw into the garbage a lot of food and water because the left told them they have to hate trump in order to get international attention?

After they bankrupted themselves into oblivion.

It's not the president that decides. The Senate is scare to let them in because it will mess with the electoral votes.

Hey, my friend in Guam just stubbed his toe. Why isn't Trump sending them millions of tax dollars?

pr is the model territory for the new world order: natural disasters and disease will start eliminating any islands/areas who lack the ability to take care of themselves.

why are you ignoring brown america, op? Why havent you gone out and helped them?

>Puerto Rican shitskins are Americans

Kek

Does. Anyone. Else. Hate. When. People. Write. Stuff. Like. This.? It. Does. Not. Make. Me. Take. Them. More. Seriously. What. So. Ever.

Rican nogs are not American. Anything darker than vanilla ice cream must be eradicated.

>Be a proud citizen of the United States
>Get a life threatening injury as a result of an accident
>Get to a hospital
>Doctor informs you about the details of the required surgery
>Halfway through surgery is about to begin, one of the hospital's consultants storms the operating room
>'Sorry to disturb you, but it appears that this person doesn't actually have the money to pay for the surgery!'
>'Oh well. Tom, you know what to do'
>Wake up in a garbage container outside the hospital moments before you slip into the eternal void

Land of the free my ass

75.8% of people in Puerto Rico Identify as WHITE.

So Puerto Rico is more white than Florida 60.1% white.

So technically he is being racist towards white people according to your logic.

WHITE LIVES MATTER

S

Please whitey, we cannot create or maintain the civilization you built for us and we need you to come wipe our arses for us.

These sub human parasites have no fucking shame.

""""""""""WHITE""""""""""

It's a natural rule.
If you are unable to build or find a proper shelter for yourself then you gonna die.
Even 10 year old minecraft player know that.
Shitskins are not on the verge of extinction so its ok if a bunch of em dies naturally.

>Leftists claim Trump administration is ignoring Puerto Rico crisis
>Montana company gets contract and is effectively restoring the power grid
>Investigation launched because the Montana company is from the same place that Secretary Ryan Zinke is from

The mentally ill that is the left can never be pleased.

Who cares if they are that is how 75% of the population personally identifies themselves.

So people who insist they are brown or black are being racist including the DumbFuck Ana Navarro

>Relying on neighbors and your community, not the g'vmnt.
As it should be.

That's not how it works. You don't get to control how people perceive you.

I fail to see what's wrong.

Why isn't she spending her money to personally have food and supplies flown in to help these people?

On all levels, including physical, they are not americans.

Damn those girls look like pint-sized ladyboys.

>Tfw we can't trade fat, ugly, poor, brown, disgusting, ugly Puerto """"""""""Ricans""""""""" for beautiful, intelligent, white Costa Ricans...

Can you vote in national elections?
>Not a citizen, you sit your ass in a territory

Yeah, it's HER TURN!!!

This.
"americans" are a white eurpeans that may or may not be mixed.
Anyone else is just a guest in this country with self entitlement issues and jewish masters that shill endlessly for their melting pot fantasy.

>you will never live in costa rica
just...

Black unemployment reaches a 17 year low, and Trump introducing a bill on 11/1 that will end taxation of the poor.

Sage goes options, btw.

Every Spanish speaking country except Chile is a mistake. Prove me wrong.

And if one must watch spanish tv the power ranking is everything else >>>> shit >>> mouthpiece of the mexican government univision

you should declare independence, that sure would show us

You really need to stop getting your opinions from Sup Forums mi negro hermano.

>no water
you live on a fucking island retards

The fuck are lefties doing here???

It's practically a 100% Christian country.

Didn’t ”Trump” send a bunch of stuff already that was stolen due to corruption?

Why would Trump hit a shitskin Island with 3 Hurricanes in an effort to import them into the Continent and buy up some prime Island real estate on the cheap? IF he fixes things, the ricans stay, and Island prices remain high.

really man? AHMED? Ahmed is american
shut up!
I KILL YOU
youtube.com/watch?v=-gZ6-6RbSEg

While I don’t know much about the process in which those contracts get filled, it does seem a little odd. Could be fake news but the stuff they say about whitefish energy makes it seem like they are in way over there head.

I'm pretty sure Puerto Rican people can. Just not Puerto Rico the territory. Meaning that if a Puerto Rican goes to Cuba he can vote, but that Puerto Rico itself doesn't have any electoral votes.

>Puerto Ricans too lazy and stupid to rebuild
>government is corrupt and steal all the aid sent
>it's Trumps fault

Okay

That is entirely normal for the gov't contract process; you don't need to be big because you can sub-contract out everything you actually need to do. What's important is that you can actually do it for the price you bid, because if you can't you eat the loss.

>Puerto Rico
Niggers won't shut up until their entire island is rebuilt on the gov't's dime and then they'll fuck up maintaining it again until the next hurricane hits, and then the process will start over. Fuck Puerto Rico, pay debts.

Yeah and now they're whining that whitey isn't using his magic privilege to reverse time and put the power grid back together.

>2012
>trump ignores them

>on Sup Forums
Nothing I said is wrong however. Spanish TV does have the merit of people still doing investigate journalism though. Even farandula based shows here (think TMZ/A Access Hollywood) do a better job of IJ into politicians.

Over 50k have left and most to Florida to turn it blue. They'll show you don't worry!

You have to pay taxes to be considered an american.

Underrated

Come to Texas so it turns blue too. Tired of people pretending (((politics))) solves anything; just give everything to the democrats so we can 1776 already.

There was another one this year as well. Nothing happens because they suck out more than they put in.

Flatlander Woman.

Of course you wouldn't. Also, you'll never get the Falklands.

Thanks for clearing that up. Regardless of the process, the fact that dems Are more concerned with auditing the company than fixing their shitty island. It reminds me of when my ex would ask me to do shit around the house, then complain when I wouldn’t do it her way.

Does Stone have any friends?

Can't we just contract Boston Dynamics to make a bunch of brown-targeting killbots and start shipping them to every country south of the U.S. border?

Hello Trump advisors lurking on Sup Forums. Please tell the president that the people in Bayamon-Guaynabo area are white and he can help us. You can ignore the rest of the island if you want

>Nationwide average premium hike in 2017 was 25%.
>EpiPen quintuples its price because subsidized insurance companies don't bother negotiating.
>Ins companies whittle out regional monopolies like cable companies.
>Ins companies use your money to lobby (bribe) democrats to vote against medicare expansions (actual free healthcare)
>libshit support this

I wish this wasn't the land of the free because you are too retarded to be allowed to vote.

Chile is probably the worst Latin American country. They are habitual traitors and were basically vassals for European countries even after South America fought for independence in multiple occasions.

Next you'll be saying that Mexico is white and it's only a few mestizos that are brown and invading our country giving everyone else a bad name.

YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE YOU CRYPTO-TACO

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>Ignoring suffering of brown people

Is Trump, dare I say, /ourguy/?

Upboated.