>pastebin.com/CJPJP2Hi

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=CamPXxfl7Lw
youtube.com/watch?v=IqxqjqvLMig
imgur.com/a/E74Mw
youtube.com/watch?v=_sf0C-0YonU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I NEED A PHOTO OF KOICHI's FACE AFTER HE GETS DONUTTED

I hate those dumb bracket quotes so much. All Japanese media uses them for emphasis, why are they so associated with JoJo?

youtube.com/watch?v=CamPXxfl7Lw

It's time to remind you how fucking nice this sounds in-game. SOUNDS.

Gappy makes me happy

Why, David ;_;

Because the fan translators like to be quirky.

What is that?

Okuyasu is getting a lot of extra service from David, a whole new animation of The Hand saving everyone

EW

It's a beautician which isn't a real job get a proper degree girls

aya exploding

Is this cannon? I haven't read part 7 or 8 yet

So did Jotaro stop time when he Ora ora'd Kira? Kira Mentions it but it didn't look like he did.

No he just says he's so fast it's almost like he stopped time.

Just pointlessly adding fuel to the "HE DOESN'T ACTUALLY STOP TIME HE'S JUST REALLY FAST" dumpster fire

hi

Is that what happened? I just thought that he was trying to delete cinderella girl before she blew up or something.

It's the same as when Star Platinum did seemingly impossible things in SDC and villains talked about how fast he was.

Wrrryyyyyyyd the manga

Maybe. But Star Platinum's really fucking fast on his own, able to catch a bullet, the second it gets out the barrel of a gun.

>Jotaro who was almost crushed by a 2-ton ROAD ROLLA can one shot an immortal vampire
>can't even kill or at least cripple a weak ass human in a barrage of punches just because Jotaro had a little blood lost
Most powerful stand my ass.

>ANIMEONLYS!! XDD
>animeonlys dont know man
>animeonlys gonna faint when they know this happen
>animeonlys are gonna be shocked
>animeonlys gonna react this way
>animeonlys!!

>derp
wew

youtube.com/watch?v=IqxqjqvLMig

According to the GHA in ASB...
I was thinking, why would he be so fast, but the fact,that he stopped the time unintentionally to kick everybody's asses is fine by me

Did you get triggered user? It's okay you can tell us

>Deviating from the manga.

Explain yourself David.

Oh, so that's where people can see that Koyaso's body was destroyed too in the explosion.

I wonder, since they didn't show it in the anime, if David Productions will at least have some added scene where Jotaro or Koichi explains to the others about the explosion-

Fucking this. No idea why it's such a hard concept to grasp that Jotaro was using his powers unknowingly. It's called implication.

imgur.com/a/E74Mw

He's a pretty persistent troll. Hide his posts and ignore him.

So what do you guys think of Reverb act 3 in this episode?

In his defense he was barely alive when doing it

NAME: Jobtaru Kujo
STAND NAME: forgot to stop time
>t. animeonlys

Kaji Yuki is using his Eren voice on him, I hate it.

It's revealed in Part 6 that Time stop isn't really stopping time but the stand is going so fast that time appears frozen to the user.

3rd Best boy does very little in terms of stands after rhcp. we would only see the hand again at the final battle
best boy is pic related

Except he has, and

>reading the wiki

kys

Meant to

go home jojokes

Bullshit
They'd have to be talking like chipmunks and the knife throwing wouldn't work

it doesn't explain The World at all
5 and 10 seconds of moving faster than the speed of light? what? Why can't Josuke do it? He is faster than Star Platinum.

Check 'Em
Can someone make a (You) edit of this?

>tfw Aya ghost screaming in the sky while she becomes dust just like Fatty

Those are slowed down for the reader. Jesus it's like you people take everything at fucking face value and can't comprehend any sort of implication unless it is spoon fed to you.

No, when Pucchi was accelerating time with Stairway to Heaven/Made in Heaven, Jotaro was affected by it. Even though he stopped Pucchi temporarily, Jotaro being a human had his perceptions accelerated just like everyone else. Hence why he failed to stop Pucchi with his time stop.

Make your own content user.

>Kira's menacing personality and autism attack on Koichi in one episode >bonus cameos at the end
>SDC theme whole Jotaro punches Kira
How can one adaptation be so based

>you got to see some of the new stand users and the alien at the end.

cool.

The knives move normally at first and stop you imbecile

What are you talking about. Star Platinum still stopped time in part 6 when time was getting speed up, its just that Jotaro thought he was immune to its effects while in stopped time but he actually really wasn't.

Cant wait for Diavolo turning Bruno into a donut being animated like this next year.

I suck at it tho

So I was rereading early Bleach and got to Ichigo training with Urahara to get his powers back for the first time.

The Shattered Shaft is literally just Lisa Lisa's Hell Pillar Climb.

>72 hour time limit
>Have to climb out of the hole using anime super powers (Reiatsu/Hamon)

Good Job Kubo

>"Yeah!"

Why is Okuyasu so cute?

Again. That's for the reader/watcher. Retard. I bet you think the 10 minute monologues anime characters do in the middle of the fight are actually that long.

I thought that too when I was rereading before the manga ended.

No it fucking isn't, kill yourself

>next year

>There are like no Hamon users too combat vampires
>I know lets create an obstacle with 90% certain death ratio

God damn Hamon tribe.

Very good point there, friendo. You sure showed me.

Reminder that Araki is a hack

user
What the fuck are you saying
Stop this autism

Your're being baited by a bait based stand user. Hide and Ignore.

No wonder they all got nommed by Pillar Men.

This is why you got replaced by stands

Fuck off back to plebbit if you're looking for le logical rational debate xd

some fresh and shitty OC for you.

Anyone have a cap of the shot of Kira's face with the !!s when Koichi finds out his name?

You might want to answer to 3 more people who called you a retard and discredited you shitty fanfic of
>There is no stopping time they just move really, really, really, really fast guys XDD

?

>Sup Forums is only for shitposts and no rational discussion can happen
You're the reason this place is so shitty now.

>hey dude, let me heal you
>ok, please heal me
>why would you ask me to heal you? you're the killer aren't you?

Joshuu makes me horny

>HE'S FAST!

>Discredited
Except nobody did that. They just said "lol ur wrong"

Prove me wrong, faggots.

He could even have just been some random guy who happens to be a Stand user

It's already established they're drawn to each other

See and

>Pillar men are shitting themselves because a legion of Hamon warriors are coming for them
>Only guy who shows up is that one guy who overslept and missed the test.

The only power that could stop them was fucking Rome.
>yfw when the Romans delayed the Pillar men.
youtube.com/watch?v=_sf0C-0YonU
ROME HAS CONQUERED

Yeah man, just ingore them, don't address anything, they'll go away. The ultimate bazinga right there.

deadly queen is a pretty cool stand but i dont know if it is main villain material... the world was much more menacing, anyone agree?

Koichi told him on the phone that they found him.

>Deadly Queen

how dumb can you be

>deadly queen

That's a shitty translation, in the manga Josuke offers to help Kira, not "patch him up". Help could be anything from putting pressure on an open wound to calling an ambulance.

You're gonna post a second angry reaction image aren't you user.

How do you even fail at opening paint, using the writing tool, writing (You) and placing it on the correct place?

Why does Act 3 exist? Couldn't Act 2 just use a heavy sound effect?

Araki says it's the most powerful stand. You lose.

give me an example of a heavy sound effect

It's not a shitty translation, he literally says "kizu wa ore ga naoshite yaru yo"

He punched DIO in his bad leg

Why'd Araki stop drawing stands as humanoid? All these robo stands have really been grating on me.