Do you like football/soccer anime, Sup Forums?

Do you like football/soccer anime, Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy2t4RfOwFLJt12RmhskVpVMQ9SSVEDbAqxWL2y5sx8g4EoA/viewform
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No!!!!!!!!

No

Hello, Sup Forums management here.

The Sup Forums Autumn Babby Cup is coming up soon and we're there after botching our unexpected Summer elite campaign. We're looking to bounce back into the elites once again, but first we need to decide who makes the roster:

docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScy2t4RfOwFLJt12RmhskVpVMQ9SSVEDbAqxWL2y5sx8g4EoA/viewform

The nomination round is over. This is the 2nd round, deciding who will make the final team. Inside you will find the poll's instructions, our current roster and the poll to vote for our players as well some some aesthetic/music decisions.

If you would like to get in touch with us, check out the team Discord channel linked on the team page within the poll.

Thanks for all your time and support! Until next time.

no

no

Yes

obvious femanon spoted

Remember to sack Bert

who Sup Forums here ?

Does voting again for the same player as medal and as regular makes any difference?

No, we tally medal votes into the field votes too. Best if the medals you vote for are different to the regular players.

You'll just vaste a vote. Please don't vote on a player twice, the medal votes are also counted as field votes

Why are you in our poll thread ?

Fuck

Only when my team is winning. Otherwise is just another semen slurping sport.
Will there be an olimpics related anime for 2020? One where nippon stronk wins the most medals thanks to some cute girls in swimming and gymnastics.

It's time to finally remove Bert and Mugi, my friends.

Fuck off.

Bring back GARcher

can we snatch Ronaldo, he is anime related after all

Let's Bring Kaiji back brothers.

Do it faggots

I hope you're here to vote for (You).
>removing Mugi
NEVER

I there a way to change my response?

Anyone wants Galactic Empire uniforms ?

Remove Bert and OPM
Bring back Kaiji and Spinzaku

I don't know what the fuck #2 is supposed to be.

I don't fucking get it, If you're going to post a poll thread at least put it in the OP. Don't start out talking about sports anime and then fucking switch the thread topic. It feels like a shitty Sup Forums tier derail now.

Saber in pants maybe?
What the hell is #4 ?

it gets removed by mods immediately if they do

Spot the newfag. Lurk more.

Looking back it might have been Sento's gigantic ass

yes you can edit after submit, just click the link again

Remember to vote Bort out, mates

What was that? Didn't quite understand you.

Oh. I get it now.

>football/soccer
You fucking faggot, don't mess with the OP.
My filter didn't get it.

How new

probably just means the filter is working

What's the phrase used for Danshi Koukousei kid with the purple background, again? I forgot

It's get the fuck out

Keit-Ai needs to get into the team again now that someone is actually making it

Thanks

Lurk for two years before posting.

I mean #2 and #4 are somewhat difficult considering that they don't have as many discerning traits as the others

One Ghost Slide was enough.

It's obvious at first glance. Stop trying and lurk more.

I have been here for five years and saw that pic posted a number of times but never really paid attention to it. I don't think I even noticed "Kyon-kun denwa" and the chain of replies for several months until Komoe-sensei's "from what?" face finally stuck.

>#4
It's either GAR or manly anime, I think

#4 is easy. I only had difficulty with #2.

Report both, maybe they'll finally figure it out.

I'm pretty sure Kenshiro's pic didn't stick around for very long relatively speaking. Its shelf life was about as long as that pink slut from Noragami (Kofuku) calling user a loser.

I mean #4 can be interpreted in a number of ways, because the color scene fits to the nagisa death scene, betelgeuse trying to twist subaru, UBW or HnK. #2 is harder because there's a lot of blonde characters with a white shirt.

Here la'

>the color scene
Are you fucking serious, maybe the colors are similar but the characters' poses give them away.

Fuck, i meant color scheme.

Okay, you're right #4 was piss easy.

This was our Bra7i1

>moyes

I actually don't know #6. I mean, I recognize the characters, but I tend to avoid those threads like the plague so I don't know if there's some specific meme about them.

Just put their names

>6 (six)

it was seven, the goal list was literally too long to show them all in one picture

yeah i did it too

This, also I didn't watch Re:Zero

I thought it was Barusu

I just put one thing associated with each of them.

>literally brazil tier

we are lacking school mizugis

I'm not watching it and said so in my answer. I got every other answer right though, so I hope they just ignore it.

>70
Fuck you

>70
>7-0
kek

So how soon after this will the final roster be posted?

tfw I was hoping for a quints

okay i figured out #2 after browsing archives a bit.
it's so fucking easy.

Reminder to vote in Memeboy and make him a silver while you're at it

Please don't.

Don't do this.

All of the verification images are from popular anime, only #2 is somewhat obscure.

I hope the horde of people who complain about Bort every cup are actually voting this time.

Hello.

I always do, but people keep voting that fucker in.

>Bert Kills Armin
Top kek