God destroys the entire city of Soddom because a few people are gay

>God destroys the entire city of Soddom because a few people are gay
>gay people go in a church to have a marriage
>the priest, who is supposed to have read the bible, allows the marriage in the house of our Lord
>the gay people and the priest think they will go to heaven
>the Christians who go to the church where gay marriages are allowed and celebrated every week, think they will go to heaven

Other urls found in this thread:

universetoday.com/13560/evidence-of-asteroid-impact-for-sodom-and-gomorrah/
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s
foxnews.com/science/2017/10/26/strange-alien-activity-causing-arizona-couple-to-sell-home.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>a few
Also it was more than just being gay they were trying to rape the angels.

>Numbers 6:1-3
>And the Lord spoke to Moses, saying, “Speak to the people of Israel and say to them, When either a man or a woman makes a special vow, the vow of a Nazirite, to separate himself to the Lord, he shall separate himself from wine and strong drink.

>John 2:10–11
>and said to him, “Everyone serves the good wine first, and when people have drunk freely, then the poor wine. But you have kept the good wine until now.” This, the first of his signs, Jesus did at Cana in Galilee, and manifested his glory. And his disciples believed in him.

The Christian Bible contradicts itself and is not to be taken seriously. Even the priests know this even if they don't practice it.

God does not send people to hell for sin, they are sent to hell because they reject christ.
Also, the entire town was faggots, basically.

Not a contradiction. Most people did not take special vows.

Soddom and Gomorrah were destroyed by an asteroid impact
universetoday.com/13560/evidence-of-asteroid-impact-for-sodom-and-gomorrah/

Sodom is a warning against the dangers of degeneracy and decadence to civilisation.

It's OK though. Lot fucked his daughters to make more people.

wtf Im christian now

>they were trying to rape the angels
How does one rape an angel? Also aren't non arch angels supposed to be abominations in appearence?

The entire town was full of degenerate racemixers, who tried to sodomize the angels, sent to punish them.
Good riddance.

>implying God cannot control asteroids

it wasn't just rape they were doing necro and pedo shit probably some scat too

Way to completely ignore the context and lessons from that story you dumb faggot.

mfw Sup Forumssters with meme flags think they know the bible.

He can control your mom?

>polsters
kek, newfag

>Try to escape regressive leftist stuff.
>Go to church.
>Everyone is celebrating this regressive shit.
This inconsistent religion isn't for me.

Contradictions can even be called out specifically within the Christian Bible.

>Deuteronomy 22:22
>If a man is found sleeping with another man's wife, both the man who slept with her and the woman must die.

>John 8:1-15
>In the Law Moses commanded us to stone such women. Now what do you say?” They were using this question as a trap, in order to have a basis for accusing him.

>But Jesus bent down and started to write on the ground with his finger. When they kept on questioning him, he straightened up and said to them, “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

The whole thing is a fraud and everybody who isn't a total idiot knows it.

Bishop Williamson a Catholic Bishop on the Catholic Fight Against Jews (Goto 12m33s)
youtu.be/TZXSo1rDNX8?t=12m33s

Bro these are churches of Satan. If you change the Bible to your whim you a preaching heresy.

old testament doesnt count, jesus said so himself

Hence why Catholics aren't Christian.

>comparing torah to bible

Are, are you reading the testimant and using it as fedora bait user.

You idiot there are two testaments.

He came to Lot as a beautiful man.
Everyone in Soon wants to fuck him.
He offers up his daughters, to which everyone says "we don't want ur roasties gimme day sweet boipucci", prompting Lot to skip town.
After his wife gets vaporized and turned into salt, his daughters get Lot drunk and rape him.

>A few people were gay

They were having rape orgies with children in the streets.

>>God destroys the entire city of Soddom because a few people are gay

Just about the entire population tried to rape the Angles God sent. And there's a section just prior where God says he only needs to find a small amount of righteous people to spare the city.

>he reads kike lies
The Father is worse than Hitler because he managed to kill something. And Sodom is the dopest city which ever existed and God makes it every now and then because he was born from that city which was a ruin by then.

>small amount
A single person.

>God cried RAAAAAPE like an SJW
bitch got what he deserved when actual jewish God ate him and tortured the christians with feudalism and a crucifixion

> God is literally worse than Hitler

why does jesus look like joe rogan

>new testament "contradicts" old testament
WTF

user

my mind is completely blown I think I'm a gaytheist as well now!

>the trinity is God
you are pagan

Ooh so like modern day insert liberal city name

foxnews.com/science/2017/10/26/strange-alien-activity-causing-arizona-couple-to-sell-home.html

The demons are already here

No we're not that bad yet.

But we're getting there.

asking knowlegeable anons for a timeline on the catholicism / christianism contradiction thing. when did it happened

This is a flag about diversity!!! We are all one!!!! Except we have our own colors and we forget to add white and black to it. Aanyways

Wheres my speedo for the gay parade damn it!!

Since the beginning.

>God destroys the entire city of Soddom because a few people are gay
"And the Lord said, “Because the outcry against Sodom and Gomorrah is great, and because their sin is very grave"

"So the Lord said, “If I find in Sodom fifty righteous within the city, then I will spare all the place for their sakes.”

"Then he said, “Let not the Lord be angry, and I will speak but once more: Suppose ten should be found there?”

And He said, “I will not destroy it for the sake of ten.”

>the Christians who go to the church where gay marriages are allowed and celebrated every week, think they will go to heaven

"When the morning dawned, the angels urged Lot to hurry, saying, “Arise, take your wife and your two daughters who are here, lest you be consumed in the punishment of the city.”

God destroyed Sodom and Gammorah becuase they took their faggotry to the street. God knew there were fags there but he didn't nuke the place until a mob in the streets tried to force their faggotry onto one of His own.

Sound familiar?

>implying he isn't talking it up to get some dumbass like you to buy it
user..

“If you don’t take the head they disappear.”

This motherfucker is the highlander alien hunter. Who the fuck are you?

Right in their puckered assholes.

>2017
>still believing in god

Come on people, do you really not have anything better to do?

God isn’t real, the bible is a piecemeal book of fairytales and irrelevant folk wisdom, and op is a faggot.

Remainder that salvation is by faith alone, it's all on your personal relationship with our Lord Jesus Christ

>don't be a drunken lecherous faggot after you get married
>treat your guests well and serve them good food
I fail to see the contradiction, but I can understand how a communist faggot would be butthurt at the idea of being a good person

Why don’t you go champion gay rights some more faggot.

Okay then what do you believe in? And how did human originate?

>A random stain on the wall is how god shows himself to his believers
That's pathetic

Actually, the burden of proof is on you, not me. Prove your magical sky grandpa exists.

sounds like a wild Weekend
and yeah i guess at this Point the old Man up there is just waiting to see what we think up next before sending us all down in flame

You must be new here.

fuckin top kek
atheists in sheeps clothing
all normies are gonna FRY IN HELL

I confine my world view to things I can observe. You’re the one making an outrageous claim here by purporting the existence of a higher intelligence without a shred of evidence to back it up.

>That's pathetic
Salty.

>the bible is a piecemeal book of fairytales and irrelevant folk wisdom
Even if you don't believe in God, the Bible recounts many factual historical events.

The ruins of Sodom and Gomorrah have been discovered southeast of the Dead Sea. The modern names are Bab edh-Dhra, thought to be Sodom, and Numeira, thought to be Gomorrah. Both places were destroyed at the same time by an enormous conflagration. The destruction debris was about three feet thick. What brought about this awful calamity? Startling discoveries in the cemetery at Bab edh-Dhra revealed the cause. Archaeologists found that buildings used to bury the dead were burned by a fire that started on the roof.

There is ample evidence of subterranean deposits of a petroleum-based substance called bitumen, similar to asphalt, in the region south of the Dead Sea. Such material normally contains a high percentage of sulfur. It has been postulated by geologist Frederick Clapp that pressure from an earthquake could have caused the bitumen deposits to be forced out of the earth through a fault line. As it gushed out of the earth it could have been ignited by a spark or surface fire. It would then fall to earth as a burning, fiery mass.

The bible speaks of sodomy and other deviancies
So not an attack specified at gays, but all degenerates

>jesus is captain save a hoe

What would happen if we built a Sup Forums church somewhere

Personally, I don’t presume to know anything about the origin of the universe. It’s quite possible that there was no such origin and that the question is ridiculous. Scientific observation shows us that the universe as we know it began with the Big Bang, that’s about as far as we can get. Knowing that some things are currently beyond our understanding does not necessitate the existence of god, especially not the judeo Christian god who is nothing more than a product of anthropocentric ignorance and an attempt at creating the illusion of an ordered universe.

Human beings evolved over the course of billions of years by the mechanism of natural selection. Given the right conditions, life is an inevitable consequence of chemistry, as has been shown experimentally.

Priests won't marry gays. Maybe a heretical protestant though.

what People dont get is HOW FUCKING MUCH the Catholic church has been changed into a fucking commie Show. In the last few years they even changed the most holy prayers like the creed and the Lords prayer into fucking globalist shit. When my niece had her baptism i could hardly believe the shit the priest said.
Thats why they are going down in flame
People go to the church for the Tradition and consistency.
And the new Hippie/Commie Priesthood has taken any meaningfull edges out of the catechism

>stain on the wall
>shows himself
its stains on the cloth used to cover the body, supposedly anyway

Yes, the Bible contains records of historical events. However, that’s not all it contains. Nothing you’ve said contradicts my original claim: the Bible is a fallible document written and revised by humans that should not be used to guide anyone’s decision making in modern times.

>Actually, the burden of proof is on you, not me.
Neither viewpoint can be proven. Both are false according to science and therefore require faith in the unseen.

>mfw your religion is more obsessed with how you use your tinkie and bum rather than the good deeds you do on earth.

It does not contradict itself, old tetament are guidelines to become pure in God's eyes and the new testament Jesus call's in the hypocrisy of the people that wanted to follow the letter of the law as they neglect the law of God's hence the whole “Let any one of you who is without sin be the first to throw a stone at her.”

Sinners pretending to be saints judge sinners

People would die.

What, for example, makes the Bible more truthful than the Quaran? The Boga-vita? The Mahayana?

Besides it’s contemporary popularity (an unfortunate consequence of recent historical events and the rise of Europe) nothing makes the Bible particularly different from any other religious text.

>tfw no qt homo angel slut

Why live Jesus

> being this stupid
>not realizing it

Please remove your testicles .

the stuff in the new testament overrides the stuff in the old testament

that was kind of the whole point of jesus

>christians
>old testament

How stupid are you? Old testament is jew testament.

not everyone is a nazirite... it was a special vow.

>city where people get to rape virgin angels all day
>heaven

Nice try Mohammad.

it was not approved by God, and the two nations born of them were enemies of God and destroyed.

Actually, the “evolutionist” viewpoint has a hell of a lot more evidence going for it than religious beliefs.

The fossil record, chemistry, physics, observable examples of evolution happening today right before our eyes, hundreds of data points, scientific analyses, and experiments all point to life being a product of evolution by natural selection. Religious beliefs have only blind faith.

jesus was a god damn communist hippie

>'le OT is jew shit

if only christians followed the OT without being total fucking goyim

materialized angels are physical being.

Waco.

the Jesus part is a later added fan fic tho

>because a few people are gay

FALSE.
Therefore anything further in your argument is invalid. The whole city, with the exception of one man, was entirely wicked. I mean they wanted to take turns ass-raping total strangers.

don't use that fake stuff tho

Do it!!!

Bio genesis has literally never been observed, ever. The only experiment purported to demonstrate it with high energy levels was later shown to be a fraud.

the whole point of Jesus is not to "override". It's more like a contract being done. No need to continue following it when it's done.

Problem is just de facto accepted with non scientific people because of the whole "if a man in a white lab coat says so it is true" mentality reminicent of "if a priest/witch doctor says so it is true".
Sciencie is a pseudo religion now and trying to recreate the experiment to prove them is not accepted and such knowledge not sahred making the whole thimg dhady as fuck now.

Jesus of Nazareth.........................

: |

Angels are supposed to be superior to man in every way. But our advantage over them is our free will. I'm pretty sure they knew they couldn't go apeshit on us when they came down to heaven. But the concept is pretty silly either way

Angel have freewill too. Satan was an angel that rebelled... so are the demons.

>a few

It's great when faggots don't know what they are talking about.... but this is most likely a bait thread.

Hah, got eem.
For us, it's because they were Homosexual Kleptomaniacs that cheated each other in business.

Okay maybe they do have free will, but they aren't as free as us if that makes sense. Lucifer disagreed with God and ended up being punished for it. Human's are lucky enough to disagree with God while having a chance to return.

atheists always say "prove it" when the proof is all around them

DNA and the electromagnetic spectrum simply cannot be explained away