Hitagi is a cute feminine crab

Hitagi is a cute feminine crab.
Why do you hate her?

>feminine
>cute

Nope. You may like Crab but these terms definitively do not apply to her, at least as they are normally understood.

Araragi should have passed her off to kaiki for some of that sweet jew dosh.

it's just one guy, dude!

Imagine having a waifu, loving her and knowing there's another man who is, and will always be, more important to her than you. That's how Hitagi feels. Don't hate her, she suffers enough.

I don't, I only hate snake.

why would I hate her she's the best girl

Reminder that crab cheated on Araragi

It's not cheating if it's between two girls.

Reminder that Hitachi belongs with kaiki

Hitagi*
Fuck autocorrect

I'm sure Kaiki can appreciate the sublime pleasure of a Hitachi wand.

If he'll fall for anyone its gonna be his know it all senpai.

Open relationship

They are allowed to be with others

Absolutely decadent.

Where is your proper nipponjin spirit Kuraragi? Don't adopt the degenerate morality of the western pigs, your ancestors are crying from beyond the grave.

She's too snippy

During this time Araragi kissed three (3) lolis.

Although, they are all dead so maybe it doesn't actually count. Crab can't even see one of them.

>Crab had sex with Cat and Kaiki
>Araragi kissed 3 dead girls and his sisters which actually does not count

Looks like Crab is winning

>mfw Crab haters

To be more precise he was kissed by two lolis and kissed one loli.

Sex with Cat doesn't really count in my book. Sex with Kaiki is her only one-up on Araragi.

However, she knows Araragi will be fucking bat with his immortal and hot body the second she dies, so Crab has been losing from the start.

>Sex with Cat doesn't really count
It counts the most for Araragi, because his gf is having sex with the girl of his dreams

Shes basically sexing the girl he never could
Super cucked

Nah, Araragi could fuck cat whenever he wants. He admires her more as a person than he actually wants to bone her. He's had plenty of opportunities to bang her, and plenty of opportunities to dump crab and get with her, but he's never acted on them.

Araragi and crab probably do have a pretty open relationship. As possessive and crazy as crab is, she does know Araragi is probably going to outlive her. Araragi probably knows that's painful for crab so he doesn't get too worried about her fooling around.

I don't think so

But that's perfect. Kike will actually bantz back instead of being a doormat.

Learn the difference