What would've happened if he actually punched her?

What would've happened if he actually punched her?

Bang! Zoom! Straight to the moon!

She'd retaliate and then a catfight would ensue until the others separate them. A hugeass closed space would form during the following night, possibly ending the world

They'd never be friends again and the story would become Kyon living a completely mundane life.

don't know but she deserved

Remember the Holocaust?

Big Rip.

This thread again?

S3 would happen

Nothing. She was asking for it.

Can Koizumi beat One punchi men?

Why did he stop? She actually deserved it and I would've praised Kyon for it especially having to put up with all of Haruhi's shit the entire time.

I would rate the show above average, for one thing.

I'll never get how certain SJW Tumblrite types I know can rant about sexualisation in the media or whatever trash, but still like Haruhi as a character after she attempts to sexually abuse Mikuru. It's abhorrent. Of course a harmless consensual ecchi show is disgusting to them...

Mikuru likes it though. It's nothing more than a plot point to show Haruhi's flaw at first and an occasional quirk after a while.

He didn't stop, Koizumi stopped him.

Was this moment better in the LN?
It feelt so out of place in the anime
Sure Haruhi was a cunt and she went way overboard but i didn't think he would go to the length of almost punshing her.

End of universe.

>Mikuru likes it though
...no she doesn't, though.

She made her drink and bullied her pretty badly. A slap would have been more appropriate but Kyon gets emotional pretty fast.

She says she does in Disappearance. She kinda says it later in the LNs too

>sexually abuse
Sexually abuse her how? By making her put on some weird clothes?

She did drug her

This. It's why she was going to get the smackdown in the first place.

He would have punched her, doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

Haruhi would realize she wasn't living her life correctly.

She would have learned NOT TO TOUCH IT

It's only wrong when The Other does it.

catharsis

The what?

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TOUCH IT

This

Haruhi is a character that has problems with boundaries. She does not accept her mundane life in a subconscious level, and her powers cause exceptional things to come into being. She says she wants eaters aliens and time travelers and that's exactly who she meets. She shows little interest in normal people who approach her, which is why she accepts all the guys asking her out and promptly dumps them. Kyon-kun stands out as being a strange exception, which is why Gaylord shows interest in him and why plot twist birch wants him to die, to observe the effects that it will have on their God, haruhi.

But because she is being monitored and doesn't have to accept boundaries due to her powers, there is a balancing act in keeping Haruhi from doing things like making her movie scenes real, and keeping her happy so the phenomenon during her sleep stay in check. Haruhi has been allowed to do whatever she wants as long as it doesn't result in the paranormal stuff getting exposed. Kyon, being the normal person, is really the only one that would react to her non paranormal actions in such a way. There is an extra layer in this depending on what you interpret Kyon to be. Is he her longing for the normal to be interesting? Is he her longing for love? Does she subconsciously want someone to call her out on her behavior? Even if he does not actually represent anything and is simply a part of the normal world that managed to be interesting to her, each creates the interpretation that he is the only one that would enforce these boundaries on her. He is the only one that could.