Sup Forums humor thread

Keep it political, filenames welcome

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM
youtu.be/Hq-0LlT-8hM
youtube.com/watch?v=-DXTBN7EuVA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

kek

In a world literally built by your people by people who's world you helped build

Do not let the Weaponized Autism Device fall into the hands of the normies.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM

no one says it’s not a mental illness dillhole. The problem is transitioning is the only thing that can help you when you have that.

If I had to choose between genetic death or becoming Hitler: I'd chose the former.
I hate this, whenever there is anything good to hold on to, some fuck comes along and ruins it by slapping their Nazi crap on it.

I hate commies and Bern-outs.

But user you are the Hitler...

Bernie should be exiled to Venezuela where he can starve and watch the rape and slaughter of his loved ones.

>If u ain't gon' struggle, u ain't gon' live and u don't deserve to live either, nigga.
>Adolf Hitler

I thought Latvians were more hardcore than this.
There is nothing to hold on to.

no it isn't, only thing they need is hormones to help. Surgery is completely cosmetic. Gender Dysphoria is because of endocrine imbalances in the body in registering the opposite genders hormone levels, but the body producing the normal amount for your actual gender. Just pump some Estrogen into a dude with it, or T into a woman with it, and they are functional.

All the perceived gender bullshit and identity aspects are socially charged and not mended by individuals mutilating themselves. It actually is ENABLING their symptoms rather than helping them.

You don't tell a schizoid that their imaginary dreams of grandeur are real, you put them on antipsychotics

You don't tell a manic-depressivethe world is just horrible and nothing will get better and their perception is reality. You give them anti-depressants.

nice thumbnails

isn't that like saying that the only thing that can help a heroin addict is giving them heroin?

i'm pretty sure if you didn't have a bunch of "you CAN become a pretty pretty princess!" garbage shoved in your face all the time you'd find a way to just forget it and move on with your life.

but hey, i'm not the one with dysphoria.

Fuck, I'm on a tablet, sorry

>gender dysphoria is because of endocrine imbalances
citation needed

Hitler was a borderline globalist intent on repeating the same mistakes that erased old Prussians from existence.
Baltic and Belarusian nationalists do not want to be remade into germanized "Ostlanders" and placed under "aryan" rule. I know: how shocking.

Hormones are mostly what I’m talking about. Just that is fine for most. Some people have stronger dysphoria and it’s triggered by their genitals so they would do anything to get rid of them, for them srs is the only way to make them happy. I think almost everyone wants/needs facial feminization surgery though.

those are to very different things. Gender dysphoria is a severe neurological issue that can’t actually be fixed by anything. The only thing we can do is treat it with the hormones so the dysphoria fades to a point where it’s managable and they can enjoy life.

Not a YYH fan, but that's some beautiful animation. I miss hand drawn shit so fucking much.

In short this; except antipsychotics are also the solution to trannies but the highly promising and ethical studies that indicated their potential in treatment were ironically shut down because it went against the narrative that mutilating them in accordance with their psychosis is the solution no matter how degenerate it seems.
Except it isn’t and it does nothing to lower their suicide rate, there’s evidence pointing towards an increase in the long term in fact.
Transition ops will be looked back upon as a solution to GD in the same way lobotomy is seen today as an absurd ‘solution’ to mental issues.

Fuck man, I posted a meme and your boipucci looks like barbecued pulled pork.

You don't have to be OM LITERALLY HITLER, just put your foot down and fight.

>severe neurological issue
again, citation needed. as far as i'm aware (and i've looked, recently) they've never found any neural correlates of gender dysphoria, and i'm pretty sure it's not for lack of trying.

meanwhile, they know *exactly* what happens to a drug-addicted brain... there are tons of neural correlates for opiate addiction. that's a neurological issue.

Are you retarded? Antipsychotics do nothing for this it’s a neurological issue. I know a schizophrenic girl who’s been on antipsychotics her whole life and they don’t do shit for dysphoria.
Also are you talking about the memozide study? The study on a single crossdresser with a handful of other mental problems? You really have to be a scientifically illiterate brainlet to think that study has any credibility. No ones ever tried it again because everyone already knows antipsychotics don’t do anything. They used to just lock us up in asylums and preform a kinds of medical experiments on us do you really think no ones tried giving anyone antipsychotics? Just try and think.

No one really understands it. It’s a very complicated issue. No one even is sure about what causes it. I just think it’s a neurological issue because of my own experience with it and what I’ve learned about it. I don’t think there’s any other explination except somthing deep down at the core of the brain being broken.

>Antipsychotics do nothing for this it’s a neurological issue
again, with the "muh neurological issue", again with zero citations.

i'm starting to realize that when trannies talk about "science" they mean the folkloric shit that old hons repeat ad nauseum on message boards.

This might be the least funny image that has ever started a Sup Forums humour thread.

youtu.be/Hq-0LlT-8hM

holy shit, Microsoft edge supports webm files now

i promise i don't hate trans people, btw... i just think you've been fooled into making some terrible decisions by some really scary propaganda and group think.

You don't enable a body dysmorphic to get more surgeries because they are having dyphoria triggered by their nose or chin. You work them through their issue with therapy and give them Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors to help manager the issue.

In the case of a Gender Dysphoric, the only reason they feel that way in the first place is because their genitals are the source of their hormonal imbalance. Just give them the hormones with moderate therapy and they are find, outside of being buff chicks or whimpy wide hipped men.

That's what I hate most about you fags. When it comes down to it you're all just roleplayers. You make the rest of the right wing look bad.

for the eleventy billionth time, is there any evidence that dysphoria is actually caused by a hormone imbalance?

i'm looking for a pubmed link, not some queer blogger's opinion, btw.

Whatever dude I’m just saying that they plain don’t work on dysphoria you’re welcome to be a retard and gobble them up if you want.

Transitioning doesn't help at all though.
Granted psychiatric solutions don't seem to do much either but at least it doesn't leave you with permanently mangled and useless "genitalia".

antipsychotics are gross. i was taking issue with the claim that there's any neurological (or endocrine) basis for dysphoria.

y'all are high on jewish hypnosis. that and hormone supplements.

How much do you think something like this would cost?

No I made this decision on my own. I didn’t want to be this but I know that nothing can fix this and that accepting myself is the only way forward. Trying anything else just increasing your suffering exponentially.
Like I said you’re retarded. Do you think no ones tried that? It doesn’t fucking work, nothing does, this is a punishment from Heaven you can’t cheat your way out of that. I always had high test and my hair line was receding at 17 and I was so masculine that I would rather have died than carry on like that. This really isn’t bad at all compared to that.

That's not true

2 grand a girl

The people that actually have gential dysphoria are almost always satisfied witn surgery. I don’t think it should be pushed as an end goal though I think it should only be done when absolutley necessary.
ok I don’t give a shit what causes it really.

>tfw this is your fetish

>give them Selective Serotonin Reuptake Inhibitors
I thought for a while there you were speaking sense

nope

If the mind is the problem, you cure the mind.
Especially when the body can not be changed adequately enough.
Also, I thought the whole argument was that the mind was fine, just "trapped in the wrong body" - otherwise there would be no way to determine if the mental illness is really "just" the "transsexuality" or if it encompasses a whole other level where the person only "thinks" it's trapped in the wrong body, when it's actually not. To exclude such delusions as a source (and thus legitimize transsexuality) they say it's not a mental illness (though it clearly is). The only "mental illness" they acknowledge is the "unhappiness" or "trauma" of being trapped in the wrong body, not the fact they believe to be of a different gender.

What's the difference between this and what anorexics experience? It's just discomfort over the features of the body rather than the overall appearance of mass. Why is this considered a new thing now? The solution to anorexia isn't to help people starve themselves. I'm genuinely wondering

>I made this decision on my own
bull shit. bet you were feeling depressed and shitty and didn't understand why then you found some magically loving and accepting internet community that explained everything in a way that seemed to make sense...

Yeah I'm sure they're satisfied with their raw, infected hole that they have to shove a dildo in 4 hours a day to avoid it closing back up, and can't use for sex without horrible pain.

>it's science, dumbass!!!
ok, receipts please
>j/k actually i don't give a shit

a shit tonne

campos shots fired audio. funny.
youtube.com/watch?v=-DXTBN7EuVA

dont get it ?

Somewhere between your dignity and a free and obligatory trip to the oven

I don't get it either

nobody explain it to him lmao

I found out about trans stuff when I was 14 and realized I was trans and I tried to fight it for a few years but it just kept getting worse and worse until I couldn’t take it and I just wanted to die. I was a coward though and I just kept putting it off and just smoked weed all day and ignored life and planned to kill myself before I graduated. But I was a coward and just a few minutes after I took all the hydrocodone I had I cried to my parents and threw up. I decided to at least try this first anf if I didn’t feel any better I could still kill myself but now I don’t want to.

simple question:
how many friends did you have then?

how many friends do you have now?

my guess is the only thing that changed is that you went from being a "lonely incel virgin loser" to a "fierce badass transgal kween"

I don’t really care about what causes it and shit I just can’t stand when ignorant retards come here acting like they’re an expert when they don’t even know basic stuff about it. There’s no cure for this and it just gets my goat when people act superior to me just because they think there is.

I had a bit more friends then because I was still in high school now I just have the same handful I always had I’m pretty antisocial.

What a moron

Ants?

also:
>I found out about trans stuff when I was 14
so young and impressionable... sure is impressive you figured it out all on your own, with no help from the internet...

If you could get a full-on grown-in-a-vat ovary-uterus-vagina transplant, nobody would give a shit. But instead, you fuckers cut off your dick, create a stab wound, and then spend at least 2 hours every day for the rest of your life filling your puss-oozing hole with a dildo so it doesn't heal and close. That's why we think you're fucking disgusting.

The cure is called man the fuck up you disgustingly weak numale

i would let that qt 4th from the left shit on my face

Lol

>don't know basic stuff about it
i'm probably the only one itt who's actually made some effort to look up any research...

"lived experience" is surprisingly malleable... brains aren't computers.

I did find out about that stuff from the internet without it I probably would have gone on just confused at least for a few more years. I knew somthing was wrong before that and I did’t know what my best guess was that I was gay.

Its true, antipsychotics are gross.

The only medication that can actually truly work for people with psychotic disorders are old school anti-epileptics. The rest is just Kike medicines to make problems worse.

>i knew something was wrong
yeah, the world sucks. everything's depressing and everyone's shitty.

everyone just wants someone to give them an answer. in a way i'm jealous of you because you've found yours.

then again i'm really not because life as a tranny sounds unbearably difficult, painful (physically), and expensive.

have fun, i guess. i'm out - shit to do.

bitch lasagna

>being this fucking indoctrinated with Jewish filth

It helps them join the 49%.

That isn't even Alex Jones' final form.

Guess I'll dump my Pajeet folder while everybody else is distracted by the trannyposter