Danganronpa 3

Spoilers leaked: Future arc episode 12

What do you guys think about it?

Ya viene,
la fuerza,
la voz de los 77's
la voz de los 77's

[ DID EVERYTHING WRONG ]
Junko > Mukuro > Touko > Celes > Mikan > Sayaka > Peko > Kirigiri > Asahina > Akane > Saionji > Mahiru > Ibuki > Sonia > Chiaki > Sakura
[ DID NOTHING WRONG ]

As long as Hinanami gets a happy ending too I'm satisfied.

I am disappointed that DR keeps denying a marvellous yandere who would love the protagonist to death.

I blame despair

How did she get her eye back to normal? Is it too complex for me to understand?!?!

What did she mean by this?

I'm going to marry Mikan!

Mikanfriends report in! Come stand by your angel during her time of need!

Fake. Kirigiri is 50% less smurf than she should be.

They shall... as remnants of despair.

I think that even if the RoDs are gone, the world isn't safe until someone else volunteers to take care of Juzo.

Why Yukizome Chisa doesn't smile?

Reminder that Naegi is a loser

We won't allow any excessive Mikanposting in this thread. Keep within your limits or risk being persecuted to the fullest extent of the hope.

grab mikan's tits!

Obvious fake since Kirigiri is dead and if she weren't she would only fuck Naegi if he were a corpse

Mikan did absolutely nothing wrong.

Hold it right there, criminal scum.

Space Neet is biggest loser of them all, she doesn't even play Hope vs Despair anymore.

So, is Kirigiri really dead?
Is this what you believe or what you want to believe?
i hope shes alive

user, I prefer donuts!

>gun poster complaining about excessive posting.
It's like the pot calling the kettle black

Thank you, hopeman. Please save us all!

stupid gunman poster

you think peko asked fuyu if he liked bigger breast before taking junko's junkos?

I want to fuck Ruruka so hard I'm thrusting my hips in the air help

Sakura became a traitor and betrayed her friend, fuck off with this list

Hope is the first step in the road to disappointed, better join despair and be happy on the certainty that you will regret either outcome.

Donuts are good too user!

Just don't forget, anons:
Victory by default is still victory

She pushed best girl to a deadly trap, you can't defend that.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
Nobody can control Juzo, my friend

>wanting to play a garbage game

switch saionji with touko and it's good

Mahiru has best freckles

I want to marry her and make her happy

Is Monoca actually crippled now? I couldn't tell

Look both you faggots put the guns down

user, all Saionji did was say mean things. Let it go.

Touko is literally serial killer, user

>Mukuro has best freckles

ftfy

But user, disappointment is also the first step to happiness!
Actually no, it's optimal to think she's dead, so if she comes out alive, it'd be a better surprise, r-right? but if shes dead shes dead, and in the back of my mind I will still be in denial ;_;

I want to watch her get gangbanged

You know why you know nothing.

JUZOBROS!

I need your opinion, do you think based Juzo could have prevented Chisa's defilement and corruption by Mukuro had he been her boyfriend?

Obviously the Edgelord had too tiny the pecker to pleasure her, and simple sticks did the job better, is he still in time to save the day with an emergency insertion??

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY HELP ME COME UP WITH A KIRIGIRI COPYPASTA?

>is cute
>does detective things
>examines some walls
>sprains her ankle
>looks at corpses
>tastes corpses for some fucking reason
>thinks of manlets with ahoges
>checks her code and screams internally
>doodles in her detective diary
>stood before the JUZO and didn't give a FUCK
>roasted Candyslut alive with LOGIC and talked down the Juzo without batting a fucking eyelash
>shed her jacket and entered her Final Form
>cucked a weak little animefag by talking up her future boyfriend
>got caught by a blushing manlet and their cheeky friend
>did PERFECT DAMAGE CONTROL by turning her head and coughing
>placed her vulnerable bacon hand on top of her manlet's and still hasn't given a fuck yet
>said incredibly sweet, supportive, and affectionate things to her manlet in front of everyone (again)
>blueballed the manlet and people from another universe simultaneously by not continuing
>fell asleep knowing that her words would spur the Ultimate Hope into action
>gambled on the Cure W and STILL DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK
>is happily chilling in stasis while waiting for the plot to call

SHE WILL BE THE ONE TO RESCUE THE ULTIMATE HOPE, A MANlet WHO HAS FINALLY COME FACE-TO-FACE WITH DESPAIR

C U R E W
U
R
E
W

PS:Shitposters, baiters, naysayers, and sleeping pills need not apply to based Kirigiri

I want Imposter, Kuzuryu, Gozu and Koichi Gaidens. They're all too cool for DR3 and deserve better.

Then be Izuru or Matsuda

Post dangans who are literally not virgins

pic is obvious because she's a mom

Guys I think you should reconsider your situation.

Chiaki should be bumped up a few places after latest despair episode. She led her entire class to the slaughter.
Sakura was the traitor and would have killed someone if Sayaka hadn't.
Mahiru was an accomplice to murder.
Peko is an assassin.
Mikan has the excuse of being under the despair disease.
Asahina actually tried to kill everyone on purpose, Kirigiri didn't.
Akane did less than Hiyoko, whose only real crime was to badmouth everyone anyway.
Sonia treated Souda like shit, Ibuki is literally the nicest person in the series.
So I fixed your list.

[ DID EVERYTHING WRONG ]
Junko > Mukuro > Touko > Peko > Celes > Sayaka > Mikan > Sakura > Asahina > Mahiru > Kirigiri > Saionji > Chiaki > Akane > Sonia > Ibuki
[ DID NOTHING WRONG ]

Not if I do first!
Reporting for my love!

Not about me.

>Made fun of Juzo
>Juzoboy didn't freak out and responded to the joke with a meme
I am going to miss you guys so much once Future is over. In respect to y'all, I'll also HOPE for the life of the boy next monday.

The imposter and Sonia are the antagonists in a spin-off DR Togami, I think.

C A N C E R

Did hopeman get a boner?

Touko is a sweet innocent girl who never hurt anyone willingly.

You were warned, Mikanfags. Open fire.

Or my plan.

(You)

She really is crippled in DR3 after her legs were ironically crushed by rubble. You never saw her stand up in the Despair Girl episode.

>stage play
great fucking taste user
Nice edit too, saved

He would've definitely prevented it as he's a man that knows no boundaries when it comes to loyalty and comradery. That being said, I doubt he'll make it in time as we saw Chisa being corrupted by the vile sticks of despair at the end of the episode, my friend.

But no worries, we'll see if our boy can save her from her downfall next week or the week afterwards my friend! Stay strong!

JUST PUT THE FUCKING GUNS DOWN

PILLS HERE

I want to watch Natsumi sexually bully her into licking her, which she discovers she likes halfway through, then get raped by Sato who keeps telling her how perfect she is, who she also give in to, and then reluctantly fuck hajime, even though he's going out with her best friend

>Akane that low
She got Nidai killed and you can't deny it,also Ultimate Sinner

Izuru is too autistic and Matsuda is too beta, I want her to have a proper husbando

Saionji deserves love too.

I'm sick of people not loving Saionji

You first.

Kirigiri is too high up. Bump her down

> Akane did less than Hiyoko
Akane was a sole reason for Nidai being a robot and she was more violent in general.

why are these fucking doujins written better than the show

WHY ARE THERE LIKE NO DOUJINS

There's no need for us to get mad over others making fun of characters my friend! Taste is subjective and not everyone can like what we like! We'll stay strong and once this ride is over we'll at least be able to think back of the good memories that these threads left behind! God bless you my friend!

>people trying to say Saionji is Junko tier in terms of evil because they can't handle the bantz

Life is simply unfair.

if I say a super retarded opinion and end it with Naegi Tell Them will you guys rush to defend it

Was his waifu dying part of his plan?

I want her to take sexy selfies while she jerks off 3 other guys

>is cute

Stopped reading right there

You don't want to play this game admiral fakeout

Akane got Nekomaru nuked despite him telling her that fighting Monokuma was pointless and would only get her killed. I think she should be a lot higher

Mikan did nothing wrong.

Tell them, Naegi.

YOU KNOW NOTHING

0 votes

>Mahiru cuck meme
When and how did this start?

What a load of garbage. Stop trying to be the based Juzoboys.

Bullying is another form of love, now where is Bully-kun?

What was Sup Forums's reaction to kirigiri dying and it's not a fake and she's never coming back?

I know who the mastermind is.
It's Nagito Komaeda, who needs to find out whose kind of hope is stronger, Makoto's or Munakata's, so that they can truly rebuild the world. He woke up extra early due to his SHSL luck and took a working helicopter from the military base.

ChisaJunko manipulated Munakata into building the underwater facility for the final killing game, but Hopeman killed her after the first sleep period. Killing his own teacher gave him so much despair it turned into super hope.

What do you guys think?

Hot

Wow, P4 looks hilarious
nice job though

>Sonia treated Souda like shit
Not even a Soniafag but no she didn't. She started out being completely cordial towards the guy only started giving him shit after his advances got more extreme.

For all the shit you guys give slutty chicks, you sure seem to hate it when a chick doesn't immediately buckle under the pressure of a guy attempting to woo them regardless of how terrible said guy is at it.

SHE'S NOT FOR BULLYING

SHE'S ONLY FOR BEING TENDERLY AND HALFHEARTEDLY BULLIED BY WHILE YOU LAUGH KNOWING THAT SHE REALLY CARS ABOUT YOU MORE THAN SHE LETS ON