Fuck you Sup Forums

Having kids and being married means happiness? Fuck you Sup Forums it's literally bullshit.

If i had a time machine just to go back in time so i never had kids or got married. I would do this in an instant!

Not our fault you picked a shitty partner.

>literally
Maybe you should have gone to school before you got married. Usually it helps.

>t. shekelberg

This

14 words, you fucking faggot kys.

Came here to say this.

It doesn't mean marrying any gash and having kids.

You gotta be selected.

You're gonna have a miserable marriage if you marry a liberal woman who has taken a lot of dicks.

Movies and the media tell you to marry a woman based on the wrong criteria.

According to movies a hippie slut with a master in psychology is a perfect catch. Fuck no.

You want her to be kind of dumb and not-so educated. She has to have maternal instincts and be complacent, be satisfied easily.

That’s just because the guys with good partners haven’t figured out they’re being cheated on yet.

It does bring happiness, everyone needs fulfillment.

You just suck as a father and have an awful job and probably a wife whos gaining weight.

>t. had a kid with a roastie and regrets it
>t. shit father

Maybe if you found yourself a nice partner and wasn't a shit father you'd be good.
Fuck off.

There is no better feeling than filling your daughter's womb, whom you have raised since birth and guided perfectly, with your semen.

Being married is the best opportunity to raise the perfect woman.

>tfw you realize “muh nice partner” is the baby boomer Jew lie equivalent of “you get out of college what you put into it!”

Holy fuck this just blew my mind desu.

Kys mohammed

Your a failure, don't blame pol.
Step it the fuck up fag.

>Yfw you will never have access to an unspoiled pussy

Nobody cares that you were cheated on. Get over yourself. I hope you are a shit-skin so stay salty all your life and end up not reproducing therefore cutting off your bloodline.

S-sure thing Mr. S-Shekelsteinburger

Women evolved for child rearing. Their general analysis and logic skills are severely lacking (even more than the average man) and their emotionally driven psychology is totally geared around getting knocked up then raising kids (still not complicated thus requires little intelligence).
It is necessary for women to be lead by a strong and capable man in order for marriage to have any chance for happiness. Female empowerment is an oxymoron--most become miserable wenches when they are "independent".

The single carefree hedonistic life leads to an empty life and existence. I know this. If I were you I would embrace your fate and figure out a way to enjoy it. This is the hand you have been dealt, do us all a favor and don't be a shitty parent. I don't want your kid stabbing me when I'm just trying to get home at night, and I don't want your daughter dying her hair and accusing me of rape. The fucking parents that bitch and moan about their choice and then cast their feral kids on the rest of us are worse than the kids themselves.

You're completely wrong. You're just the average simple minded that seeks for love and emotions.

This user gets it.

You can blame women all you want but if you're a weak male who can't lead your women will instinctually seek out ways to leave or will detatch herself from your family unit. They're basic submissive creatures but men are slowly becoming submissive as well, globalism is killing our women because westeren men are allowing them.

>the only thing worth doing with my life isn't as easy as i would like it to be

what does... that doesn't-
can you read?

too bad for you
im married with two kids and its hands down the best thing ive ever put effort into. the challenges are supposed to be outweighed by the good unless youre doing it wrong
whats your issue? money woes? marital issues? struggling as a parent?

>taking a 50/50 bet when the stakes are half of everything you own and child support for 18 years

if you live in cali you have less than 10 yrs total before you HAVE to pay alimony FOR LIFE in the very real case your wife files for divorce, and of course child support but marriage IS the stupidest deal you can sign period

>wishes they never had kids
Clearly not a parent
My kids were the best thing to ever happen to me

Married at 23,i am 29 now and with 3 kids.Most of my friends went to work in foreign countries and none of them have kids.Most are depressed and unhappy with their lifes.
Am i happy?When it comes to my fammily yes,but when it comes to finaces we barely have enough to eat,dont know how will i pull them through college.Guess i will have to send them to work young.But then that is the life in the eastern block.
You dont realize how empty and meaningless your life was untill you get a familybto raise,it gives you strenght and motivation like nothing else.

All studies have shown your happiness is worse after having kids.

Anyone who tells you otherwise is bullshitting themselves.

It’s not that there aren’t great things about having children. It’s that on balance the great moment when you see your kid say his first word or walk for the first time or whatever is outweighed by all the shit.

I’m 29, single, no kids, live in s tropical paradise. Feels good man.

Fuck college, get your kids to become welders and electricians. Or vampire hunters, in your case.

funny but he's right

and all it takes is
>im not happy anymore
lol can you imagine any business man entering a legal agreement which can be easily broken by his partners feefees