Ulster County Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky fakes PTSD

youtu.be/ffaTOD8O-Qs?t=609

Ulster County Legislator Jennifer Schwartz Berky fakes PTSD and does a whole shit ton of other histrionic garbage to try and get out of a ticket. It's a long video, but goddamn is it entertaining. She's up for election in two weeks. Somehow this isn't getting the level of attention it ought to be getting, so I'm posting it here. Nice lil Jew behavior case study here.

Watch the damn video. You will be entertained,

if you need help spotting jew behavior in the wild this will vastly improve your jewdar
this lady is a perfect specimen

I cant fucking stand these jew cunts

Thats fuckin hilarious

Lmao, it's jusy a ticket, she needs to chill, seriously

wow. how much does a speeding ticket even cost in america? Does it prevent her from running? I mean its a pretty petty offense

jesus christ it's just a fucking speeding ticket, what the fuck is wrong with jews

Oh my god is she okay? Its annudah shoah!!

i dont know what she would get, it can't be more than $250, but you can pay it off in installments i'm sure

wow. Okay this is literally the most jewish video on the internet. A measly speeding ticket, and she goes from apologizing, to pretending she can't afford it, to crying, to pretending to have PTSD to fucking threatening the officer, its literally the quintessential jewish behavior.

yeah, they never admit to any wrongdoing ever

Haha, jesus christ. Expired driver's license, expired registration, 13 miles over the speed limit, and she still says she dindu nuffin.

>She's up for election in two weeks
and this is why you don't vote for a woman
ever

>$250

ANOTHER SHOAH

>Prius driver
Why am I not surprised? one of the worst drivers like the mustang.

>fakes
>PTSD
No need to repeat yourself.

Depends on state/county, can be anywhere from a $20 to $250. Some states have a flat rate for speeding, others fine incrementally depending on the speed (10 over $20, 15 over $25)

does any state suspense you license for e.g. excessive violations or repeating offenses?

How do the police not shoot more people than they already do?

was gonna let her off with a seat belt violation but she kept on babbling so he wrote her up for speeding! what a moron. How do they get into office

Delicious tears, that cop was chill as fuck she would of gotten away with a slap on the wrist but she insisted on being a cunt about it.

>@10:58 - explains she was going 43 in a 30 zone
>@12:56 - gives back her license and says that and her reg are expired
>jewess keeps jewing

I was expecting her to be better, but I guess I was expecting too much

Jesus fucking Christ that’s the definition of a cunt right there. Justice boner that he issued her the original ticket. Complains about being poor driving a Prius. That county is fighting their sheriff because the Baptist church is claiming white supremacy and rascism in the sheriffs Dept. Fuck I hope they get reamed. This shit is enraging

she works 24 hours of the day. give her a break

The officer called in for backup by dispatch was the son of her opponent, good stuff.

That was hard to watch. What an insufferable cunt. I feel sorry for that cop.

And this was just 30 minutes out of one police officer's day. Good grief... That made me want a beer at 11am and I don't even drink.

DINOSAURS MUST GO

THEROPODS ARE A SATANIC DECEPTION

Works 24 hours a day, cries that she's broke. Liberals in action here folks.

Seriously, @16:49 he was saying he was just going to give her a warning. She kept bitching about "that's not right" and at that point I can see the cop go "fuck it, you're getting a speeding ticket".

Can't afford one, huh?

White police patience. I Love it.

well spotted,
>tfw kike behavioral theory 101

Why would I want something that ugly lol. Fuck off prius driver.

Poor lady was having holocaust flash backs

mfw posted this yesterday and didn't get a single (you)

My hometown made it on Sup Forums. Cops here are pretty relaxed.

Saw this the other day...I knew she had to be a Jew!

I got a 400 dollar ticket for going 53 in a 40. its at the officers discretion it's bullshit.

All she had to do was just shut the fuck up and listen.

Varies from being let off with a warning to thousands of dollars in fines and jail time, depending on speed and if it's done in a place like a school zone.

It's money she can't use to weaken and undermine America.

what car?

it's because of your fag flag

hahahahahaha

thx for this

She would get it reduced to almost nothing if she just went to court. Now that it's a big deal they wont be able to go easy.

This. The judge usually reduces it.

Oh my god. What a perfect example of jewery. This is gold.

Im gonna enjoy watching th e whole thing

*fake PTSD induced screeching*

Last night we realized that she's claiming to have "over 30" years experience in architecture and city planning. But she only graduated with an urban planning degree in 2004. And just 5 years ago she was fluffing her "over 20" years experience. So in 5 years, she's added 10 years experience.

That's very jewy, oy vey.

ahahaaha she whines about the seatbelt ticket so he gives her a moving violation

She's Jewish. She doesn't want to hand over any money

"I always do everything right and I follow the law *fake freakout noises*"

EXCEPT YOU WERE SPEEDING YOU DUMB CUNT! THAT'S NOT FOLLOWING THE LAW

43 mph in a 30 mph zone -- do you even math?

Holy shit, he was actually going to cut her a break after all of that, and she still kept the cunt turned up to 11.

Oh man that's delicious. Fuck yeah to that cop.

quads of truth
she's asking wat about her good girl points? don't they count?

Oy veyyyyyy. That cops patience is like a gas chamber to her.

As mentioned in the video we have a point system for drivers licences and if you incur enough points in a set amount of time you ciuld potentially have your driving privilege suspended. But traffic court is a cake walk and will go easy on you if youre nice and accept the punishment.

Speed over a certain level constututes reckless driving and endangerment though which is a big offense.

>be totally broke
>have newer car

Sell the car and you arent totally broke anymore

that’s a giant Texas Roadhouse

justice boner achieved

>comments disabled for this video

fucking jewtube.

>"I work 24 hours a day, for my family"

Wow, such dedication.

>be public servant
>"I didn't understand! i dont understand you didnt explain i dont understand what thats not what you said i dont understand"

LMFAO

He should have just put her out of her misery.

*POP* *POP*

bump

LMAO the PTSD part is hilarious.

gj for the post OP

You'd think someone who works 24/7 would look for another job if they're only making 20k like she says. She should probably sell her prius too.

I nearly lost it when she started huffing and puffing as the officer re-approached her vehicle.
>oy vey! you aren't going to give me a ticket, are you officer? muh cushy government position doesn't pay enough shekels for that!
>m-m-muh ptsd is starting to kick in, officer, and i'm late for work!
>i-i-i'm calling the county clerk, sheriff, and all my other contacts in high places!
Quintessentially Jewish. That cop should've knocked her ass out as soon as she tried pulling that PTSD bullshit.

Can you guys imagine the poor bastard that's married to this thing?

He's probably exactly the same. They just cry in bed together while bitching about being poor and working 24/7.

>right off the bat with the excuses before the officer can say anything

these are the people that police absolutely dread pulling over. the word vomit special.

>yanks are even ruining the already dreadful name of Ulster
Fucking hate you cunts, seriously.

protip: they're never /really/ poor. they just don't want to touch the 200k they have in savings so they're aggressively cheap.

Hey this is my county! Wew might irl shitpost this to spread some word.

>tfw want to snuggle down for the night with glorious deflated jewbs
>can't
>working 24/7
>a shallow reminder all this was for $20k/yr

This is the truth. I know one who got a settlement 20 years ago from a car wreck. Even after having a kid and buying a house, she will absolutely never touch it. Not for a downpayment, not for emergencies, not for anything.

She cheated on her husband and scammed him out of the house, which he continues to pay for on top of child support.

i acted like i was upset once? heres your ticket sir. thx officer.

bump