Shingeki no Kyojin

Spoilers are out and Erwin is dea fuck off mis widow

Annie is love
Annie is life
I just want Annie to smile again
Annie a miracle of the universe
Annie might've done some things wrong, but she's still a beautiful person inside and out

what the fuck they didn't have cameras?

I'M GONNA MARRY HANGE!!

>Humanity was never destroyed and is living just fine outside of the walls like normal

What did he mean by this?

it has all been just a prank bro

like truman show but in a bigger scale

Wonder how Eren feels about his dad right now.

I want to hold Mikasa's hand.

First for bravest Shingeki

gawd damn now we get even more mistery

This would've been way better if you added the "EVERYONE! HELP ME!!" part

LM soon.

He's lying

Shingeki is a plagiarism of Claymore?

ERWIN GEE I THINK YOU'RE SWELL
AND YOU REALLY DO ME WELL
YOU'RE MY PRIDE AND JOY ETC.

>tfw titan bodies are just nanobots and they evaporate because they are destroying themselves in teeny tiny explosions

What is claymore about?

IT'S JUST A PRANK BRO
YOU'VE ALL BEEN PUNKED!!

>There are more shingeki boys than shingeki girls
>Claymore plagiarism
Almost.

SNAAAAKE!

did Isayama just pulled a Shyamalan with this revelation?

I want Annie to pee on me

Talking about an isolated land where they do experiments.

That's why I said almost.

Bert pls

Look at those cute outfits!

Almost, but we basically already knew that humans lived outside the walls, and so did everyone else. The mystery is WHY are they attacking the humans inside the walls, and the origins of Titans and the shifters. The big reveal this chapter was that humanity outside the walls was far more advanced than humanity inside the walls.

I want to go all the way with Eren.

I want him to love me like no one else can. I want to be his. Eren is everything I crave. I want to touch every inch of his skin.

I love Eren.

Even as far as this?

Yes. He will be a good mother.

Interesting. How does this picture make you feel? Looks like he already has that special someone.

Zeke pls. Don't take your daddy issues out on your little bro.

Ma'am this fetish is getting out of hand.

Y'know, for second I thought Isayama would keep us locked out of the basement for another few years.
Thankfully, he's not willing to troll the fanbase that hard.

But user, what if I am Mikasa.

I hate mpreg! I just saved it because it was creepy.
Now pictures like pic related, that really makes me broody.

Then you have a really cute taste in clothes.

You're right, he has Armin.

I'm going to try and write a short fluff fanfic over the weekend, centred around Eren and Mikasa as kids before the Wall came down. It'll be more of a family love thing rather than a romantic thing.

Cute! Fluff is fun!

Levi and Mikasa will make each other their new liege.

Sounds cute!

It's all for Eren.

Zeke that's disgusting

>thing happens
>people say they knew it all along

It's not that I don't believe some of you thought there were people living outside the walls, but I just want to say that you will never know the joy I have as a brainless dolt who gets surprised by every twist and turn of every story.

I started the 'Hitch talking to Annie in her crystal' fic thing.

Time isn't healing my pain. I still miss him.

I'm sorry for you loss user.

Erwin is totally a Setter person. (Although I would say English Setter, not Irish)

Soon Armin.

>Humanity is doing just fine outside the great field
>The Wall the entire time was some sick experiment, or some asshole's private theme-park with the power of the Co-Ordinate
So what does that make "The Village"?

Guards?

There is something to say about "knowing" what is going to happen in any given story and getting to actually see it play out. I figured there was still some form of civilization outside the walls since the very beginning because it seemed like a logical direction to take the story. No reason to break out of the "cage" that is the walls if there is nothing out there.

All the same, this chapter was hype for me. An assumption, even a safe one, just doesn't match up to seeing it play out for real.

Will we get to see our shingekis wearing cute victorian outfits?
I always thought Hange looked like Emma

Gorgeous! I adore dogs and Erwin with a dog is just incredible. Thank you for sharing this. It's so sweet to see him smiling.

I miss him too. I always will miss him.

Here is a picture of Erwin with a penguin.

I feel you.
He didn't want to marry, but he left many widows behind.
;_;

People seem to be forgetting that titans are most likely fertilizer and the warriors need the Reiss coordinate for a very specific reason.

The world outside the walls could very well be chaotic and not as "elegant" as it once was.

Y'know. One thing kind of bugs me about the revelation. Or rather, the means by which it was done.

If the Wall Society is so primitive that they don't have photography, then how the hell would they even comprehend that explanation of one? "Light reflected off a [solid, non-reflective] object, burned onto a special kind of paper"?
Without basic knowledge of light-physics, such a thing would sound like gibberish!

Maybe Grisha was part of a political group of some sorts that was against the obliteration of the people behind the walls? but he was able to escape before they turned him into a titan (Ymir wasn't so lucky)? Zeke then was punished for the crimes of his father as a watcher, to forever keep the people of the wall at bay. The reason why the king doesn't do a thing against this is because humanity has too much power and if they dared to get their attention they would get squished. That's my theory.

>YFW multiple-year timeskip to regenerate the Survey Corp

Historia pls.

EMA deserve death.

THEY WILL FORGET ABOUT HIM WON'T THEY!??

>Connie with a mohawk
>Jean with even longer hair
>Mikasa with a braid
>Manlet with a goatee
>Tall Eren
>Sasha with her bangs grown out
>Hange with her hair down and an eyepatch
>Armin with fucking anything other that what he has right now

They might have the scientific understanding to produce a camera, but if no one is going to sit around all day trying to make one then there won't ever be one.

All of their engineers are likely focusing all of their efforts on creating new weapons, improving the defensive structures, and trying to make life inside the walls more bearable. No one has the time or inclination to waste time trying to turn an abstract concept into an actual phyiscal product. Those that did were likely killed by the royal crown and any evidence of their work destroyed. Cameras tend to reveal things secrets and so the royal family would have every interest to make sure the physics of light remained a science and not an art.

>yfw the Titan Shifter Power influences the regular body
>Armin is now the tallest character in the cast, and cut his hair shorter, making him almost a dead-ringer for Erwin

They know "light" as "the thing that hits our eyes that comes from bright things". Even the ancient Greeks had some concept of light rays.

People inside the walls are not retarded.

Even Zeke was impressed by the 3d maneuver when he first saw one.

Yeah, that's a fair point.

Armin hitting a growthspurt after like a year would be fucking hilarious. I could definitely see him becoming a lanklet.

I feel the same way. I made predictions in the past that turned out true, but I still get excited when it's confirmed. Even if the plot twists aren't a surprise to us it's always interesting to see how characters react. I can't imagine how strange it must feel for EMHL to see a picture like that and learn about humanity outside the walls. I look forward to seeing how they cope with that knowledge.

>"wow, Armin you remembered that Reiner once told you that he has a peanut allergy, you are much smarter and better than that other guy we used to have as commander"

I don't think so.

>"remember that guy... that guy with the eyebrows... does anyone know who I'm talking about" said Levi
> "Errol, Edward, Edgar..."
> "Armin you're even smarter than that guy who used to command us between Keith and Hanji"

He will be taller and cut his hair but he is Armin and he would never be like Erwin. Armin is perfect the way he is.

So would that make the city, where the story takes place, be like bait to the titans.
All the titans are there so all other humans outside the walls can live normal lives

Secret Police suppressed technological advancements within the walls to more easily control the worldview of the masses.
The same way Christianity persecuted science to keep people more faithful.

LIQUIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIID!

Maybe? The only thing we can safely assume is that there are other human settlements out there and some of them had or have access to more advance technology.

But those/that settlement(s) might already be gone. They might not be all that advance and in a similar situation as Eren + company. They might be fighting the titans or the ones controlling them or maybe they made them, but don't control them anymore. So on and on.

We still don't know all that much all things considered. Hopefully we get to explore more of the room and get to see the letter to get more details about the outside world.

>The same way Christianity persecuted science to keep people more faithful.

Please, I understand what you meant here, but please don't turn this thread into an even greater pile of shit. /his/ is for religious talk, go there if you want to debate religion and leave it out of here.

Sorry I was just trying an analogy to make the point clearer.

Note, He knows that humanity was fine as of the last time he interacted with them, Which was almost 2 decades ago. ( not sure the exact number, but its been longer then erin has been alive) Also, Whats the fathers game plan for turning erin into a titan, specifically how that interacts with the sentient titans.

>Please, I understand what you meant here, but please don't turn this thread into an even greater pile of shit. /his/ is for religious talk, go there if you want to debate religion and leave it out of here.
But the author is the one making the parallel.

You wish. Gesumong will stay a short, weak, coconut shit.

I think we can assume they are at least 1850's level tech,
they have photographs, and just the way they are dressed in the photo is a throw back to that time period

We don't know if that's still the case. Warriors attacked them for a reason. They need the Reiss coordinate for something.

It's cool user. I understand what you meant perfectly, but you know there are fuckers on here that will bite any bait even when there is none to bite and ruin the thread.

That's true, but few anons on here have the maturity to tackle such a comparison. If that user used Nazi Germany or the USSR instead it would still deteriorate into shit posting.

Though to be fair and now that I have really thought about it, you might as well as make the comparison anyway. Shitters on here will make their own excuse even if you don't give 'em one. /his/ has ruined me.

You're forgetting the electric light on the ceiling of the basement.

The lightbulb also looks recent, definitely not Victorian.

Why didn't the coordinate faggots just surrender to the village and give them the coordinate if they think the walls are doomed anyway?

>ehh we are all fucked lets just live like this for the rest of all time

Fullmetal Alchemist had modern tanks but no planes. I think I'll accept Shingeki not having cameras.

so check off that bingo card of a more technologically advanced city outside the walls

Because we now know that the "Will of the King" wasn't "Keep what percentage of the population I can safe" it's "Rule over this shitty little medieval wall-world guarded by Titans I control".

It's certainly a possibility, but they also might be so short on resources that they can only produce very little of their advance tech. Shit, there might have only been two or three cameras in the whole of their society for all we know.

They can have the knowledge to produce 19th century tech, but the lack the means to produce it in large quantities. Not claiming that's the way it actually is, but I do think it is possible. Though I prefer the idea of the outside world be more advance than not. Seems more interesting to me at least.

post your face when you're happy that Bertholt is finally dead

>!

Fuck off

FMA had prosthetic limbs far more advanced than anything we'll have in years but no computers.
Like how do you even make a limb connect to your nerves without processing???

Because alchemy

Okay wait, let's analyse all this shit.

Bert and Reiner said that their mission was to kill everyone who lives inside the walls.

After their first attack they stayed and waited for 5 years. It seems like they didn't find what they were looking for (the coordinate), thought "fuck it" and destroyed the second wall, only to find out that Eren is a shifter.

This changed their plan, now they wanted to bring Eren to the village. They even went as far as to say "we don't have to kill everyone if you just come with us". But WHY? They only found out later that he is the coordinate. Why was Eren even important before that?

Could it be that the village is even more fucked than the walls and they need the coordinate as some sort of protection?