youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/REWuTMRTg14l6i3vu-P9rw/
boards.fireden.net/a/thread/145284922/#145284922
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thread theme
youtube.com/watch?v=KQ6zr6kCPj8

This guy.

Spooky. Wonder who Ninja Gaiden is.

Hope you enjoyed that. See ya next time.

Shameless bump. Anyone?

nobody cares about this serie anymore, maybe some will show up when it ends

Thanks for the dump. Why so quiet recently? Even the credits pages are more tame.

I'll stick around as long as someone is translating. But I think the anime killed most of Sup Forums's desire to talk about it. Maybe we'll get some more interest when english subs for the movie come out.

Yeah, I know. Tons more dropped it during when Joseph and Komachi were fighting before even finding out neither died.

>quiet
In what way?

> the anime killed most of Sup Forums's desire to talk about it

This happens all the time and I don't understand it. Series gets talked about relatively often on Sup Forums. Then it gets an anime and the entire fanbase immediately flatlines after it ends.

>In what way?
Dude used to troll the threads, make bait threads for his insect fetish, and use some terraformars doujin in the credits page. Now all he does I'm /buff/ memes in the catalog and he's otherwise pretty subdued.

It's weird I had gotten used to the madness of the old dump threads.

To be fair most adaptations bring the shitposters and the original fanbase leaves because of them.

You're talking to him. I'm xPearse. I do all the chapter dumps, and I'm also the one who did all those webms from the movie, FYI. As for trolling the threads? You mean the Terra ForMars ones? I don't remember doing that. Yeah, I posted silly/hentai pics before but I didn't always do that.

>bug fetish
Please, I only did that mostly in that one period of time and recently within the last few months I've posted a few. That's really all. People like to make me out as some sort of boogieman.

>I'm buff
Again, in that one period of time. It's not like I'm still doing it.

I don't see why you shill TF on Sup Forums when most people don't read it? It's literally forcing threads. If it deserved a thread you wouldn't need to bump it on your own several times every thread.

>Again, in that one period of time. It's not like I'm still doing it.
Literally three days ago was the last time.
boards.fireden.net/_/search/image/REWuTMRTg14l6i3vu-P9rw/

>that one period of time
Yeah but those periods are pretty long m8. I'm just curious why you'really currently so subdued. Plus you haven't tried to shill that other Manga you translate with the giant bugs.

I just post a thread and dump the chapter for those interested. I'm not doing it to shill. That's not my intention. As for bumping, it's just to keep it up a little longer to get some posts. I'm just looking to talk about it, is all.

>I'm buff threads
Huh. That's funny. I didn't post those. Haven't done it since I did originally.

As I said, I only post a thread for the chapters when they are released and sometimes (not all the time) does Sup Forums like spiders or bugs if there is anything to meme that chapter.

In any case, I do use Sup Forums and other threads but I try not to be noticeable as much. I do use the board, but I use /m/ more. And it's not shitposting if you're wondering.

>Huh. That's funny. I didn't post those. Haven't done it since I did originally.
Stop lying, retard.

It's Shokichi.

I just told you it wasn't me. If it was, I'd actually admit it.

Maybe. Unsure, but who else could it be?

Thanks

See, this is the xPearse I remember.

Here's the first thread that image was posted in and you said you only posted it once. It has three replies including your own. Now what makes more sense. They guy you argued with spamming the thread or you?

Oops, forgot the link boards.fireden.net/a/thread/145284922/#145284922

Actually I'm the guy who told him to fuck off and no I am not spamminf the threads.

>once
I said in one period of time which was like that week or something. In any case, there's no point senselessly arguing about this. Let's just drop it and move on with our lives.

Well, there's a time and a place for it and that was one of those times.

>said in one period of time which was like that week or something. In any case, there's no point senselessly arguing about this. Let's just drop it and move on with our lives.
What a fucking strawman

What? Do you really really really pointlessly want to argue about this and derail the thread? Because I don't.