youtube.com/watch?v=C9i1fMa25zc
youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Is buying the english hardcovers worth it? First time

How it's translated is irrelevant
It's about the words he's actually saying

part 2 is the worst part

NOW I'M FITTING IN

This episode was pretty gud. all the shit i was scared they would leave out, is still there.

youtube.com/watch?v=espBr6PZmjM
Chase's opening sounds better 8bit.

Can't wait till the new OP next week, but when are we getting a new ED?

Gappy makes me happy

Which girl would look the best fat?

Didn't you die?

Part 5.

lol

Will Santana ever be revived? Or did the universe resetting mean that the Pillar Men no longer exist in the new timeline?

I somehow imagined revived Santana siding with the Joestars to help fight Kars or that Kars instead returns to Earth somehow and revives Santana for that final Pillar Men confrontation.

David and this part keep giving me mixed feelings.
Many scenes and episodes are more or less perfect, and in some instances I'd dare say they even improve on the original. But the weird iffy editing also often has nowhere near the same impact as stuff from 1 & 2 (go back and watch Kars' transformation and compare it to 4), which also correlates with music and sound effects often being a bit lacking. For example long stretches with barely any sfx or parts with overused music.
I still really like the adaptation overall, but the constant back and forth in quality is just so jarring.

They are good quality, but unfortunately they have the shitty english localized names...

Next week? It was confirmed in the tweet or something?

Kira's theme is 10/10

>MFW I a boner watching Koichi get beat up.

Watch the BD editions, not TV broadcasts.

tfw Gappy arrived

Now all I need is Soft and Wet

Ǵ̸̛̰̖̝͕̲̥̖̝͔̜͓̱̺̫̩͈̕͡ͅá͚͍̲̖͘p̡̘̭̱̬͖̱͢͡͝ṕ̛̩̜͖̟̹̘̬̣͖͇̺̗̗y͚͇̘̞̕͘͡͞͡ ̨͢͏̨̯̫̙̦̕m̧̛̞̹̫͖̳̮̠̩̗̦a̸̶̩̼̖͇̮̞̮̟̖̞̺͍͈̹̲̠̖͟͝͠ͅk̶҉̪͇̲̟͇̲̪͓͔̟̮̭͇̪̪͉̥̹ę̸̡҉̶̺̘͚͎͕͔̝̦͕ͅş̶͈̻͔̮͇̀͜͡ͅ ̨̤̯̜̘̩͔̲͍͈͖͉̙̳͍̬͞m̦͙̮̫̦̤͕̫̻̩͖̪͙̜̩̺̘̰̀͘͞͠ę̵̛͏̧̺͈̱̻̯̗ͅ ̷̮͔͉̼͎̟͙̳̱̫̰͙̤̫̟̘̘̣͘H̨̛͇̼̱̼̦̭͈͇̣͎͍͙̼̪̤A͜͏̡̣͈̻̮̫̗̯͓̰̩̜̟͙̼̭̰͈P̧̣̟̮̳̹̬̮̗̘̭͉͕͓̩̕P̨̜͕̱̞̬̻͇̠̙͎ͅY̛̛͉͕̫͙̦̞͚͎͚̜̝̕͜

Uh, who's between Gwess and female Anasui?

That only really counts for 1 & 2.
SC barely had any improvements in the BDs aside from the regular censor removals.

It really should be before RPS Kid, which is 2 weeks

Damn that looks good as hell. Good luck getting that S&W Figurine though.

I think is Perla Pucci

Anyone else here an anime-hisoka that feeds off anime-onlies' reactions knowing whats coming up? I don't even look forward to the anime, I look forward to feeding off anime-onlies reactions.

If only they didn't play ad infinitum.
I hope he gets more music in the next cour.

I really don't get how come they couldn't just kill off Santana in the anime like the other Pillar Men. He's pretty much dead and gone after Part 6

Basically everything involving vampires and Hamon won't be relevant in anything but spin offs referencing Parts 1 and 2 now

Didn't they pretty much blow their load trying to be the most faithful adaptions possible for SC?

The only real changes are things like some character exclusive scenes and earlier cameos of Pet shop or the bow and arrow

It's between the piano theme and the more dramatic DAAA DA DA DA DA DA DA DA DAAA theme

To the user in the last thread who wanted Santana back

SBR is in another universe.
Look I might make my own Blog post about why Column males are fucking cool but they are dead.

Pillar men have been defeated in pb universe.
It's a new universe
Santy as their last vestige is never coming back. Araki doesn't care about him. Or the pillar men.
Jojo is about evolution, Araki evolved past the Pillar men.

Deal with it. Araki moved on past vampires too stands. Vamps are dead. I'm sorry they died in part 3 with Dio and the Crotch lord Vanilla Ice. No more Pillar men.

Be happy you get rock humans in part 8. They're the new universes Monolith studs. You must accept this.

>SC barely had any improvements in the BDs aside from the regular censor removals.
>Entire scenes literally redone and Dio fight was also redone completely to closely resemble OAV sans oil truck

he's a bot

They more or less blew the whole budget before they get to Egypt.
As for Part 4, fuck knows if they'll have the courtesy to fix more shit this time, but I wouldn't expect it.

Is it me or is Johnny the embodiment of a glass cannon
> has infinite power nail bullet
> can still get shot,stabed, rocked, like any other person

>DIO fight redone
Fucking citation. I don't remember this at all. I remember it being exactly the same.

Why does Koichi get TWO stand auras? Will Johnny have two?

Where's my based Dindu reaction vid at?

iirc the only actually noticeable changes were in the D'Arby and DIO's World episodes.
But that's only like five screens each episode slightly improved, certainly not redone completely.

Why the fuck is the name of the next episode Atom Father and not Atomic Heart Father?

For fucks sake, the name is already different enough from Atomic Heart Mother to avoid copy write claims, at this point the people translating the series to English are actually full blown retarded.

By Dead I mean, dead in the "literature" sense. Araki isn't writing about them ever again.
We get their recycled in part 8 which is cool.

they redrew the faces where he looked like koichi

It's Atom, not Atomic

And didn't Pink Floyd get the name from a newspaper headline? About a woman with a nuclear pacemaker?

CR are hacks, more at 11.
But really, why get all flustered about a name change you know isn't original anyway.

youtube.com/watch?v=Wr9ie2J2690

HIVE MIND
STAND
T
A
N
D

The point of getting flustered about it is having to put up with obnoxious teenagers seeing the dub and calling them by the changed names

>you are now imagining undertale-tier jojo fans

woah

All the Jojos kinda fall into that category. You could reasonably stab any of them to death, except Giorno, but all of them are strong as fuck and tear through normally deadly situations without a scratch. Although there is BS like Jotaro somehow living through those wounds today.

Was Kosaku somewhere in the crowd at the end? I couldn't spot him at all.

What tipped you off? Echoes and Surface shouldn't have been changed in the first place

The original Stand names usually are picked because the songs and bands reference the abilities. Plus it's fun to play spot the original

Some of the names just sound incredibly stupid

>yellow
>green
>red

>two

It's just a few faces here and there, not a complete redo like that user was saying. Even the Koichi frame is still there.

On the right, with the white jacket and the purple trousers, near Teru

Johnny wont even get animated

>Shigechi's death is made extremely dramatic through the use of animation and voice acting
>Koichi getting the shit beaten out of him is made extremely satisfying through the use of animation and voice acting

Animation quality could be better by not dipping every other shot, but other than that, the adaptation is pretty good so far.

Two different colored auras. When they mix it becomes a third color.

Those obnoxious auras must buttfuck their budget

Anyone else think Kira just looks kind of "off" in the anime? Something about the way his face looks is just way different from his appearance in the manga, and I can't put my finger on what. He looked just like David Bowie in the manga, and here I really don't get that vibe at all.

Yeah. Those aren't completely redone scenes. And DIO still looks like shit the majority of the fight.

Isn't the guy with the white jacket on the right Kosaku?

He only looks right in the super-detailed close-up shots

If you ask me, the aura's in Dio's world raped their budget

Man, even with those redraws, DIO's World still looks like trash. Quality was hardly the sole problem. Only the Road Roller moment is good.
Oh well, at least the Part 4 anime has been mostly great so far.

That's the thing. Overall, they upped their game on the close-ups, but everything else is a bad or or worse as ever which makes it stand out much more.
With SC the mediocrity was at least on the same level the whole itme.

>create a layer below the characters but above the backgrounds
>select a character
>move to the lower layer with that selection still active
>grow the selection by ten to twenty pixels
>add some stock digital flame effect to it
>give it a colour

That's literally it. They don't need to animate it by hand.

Still looks like utter shit

Eh, I still hate them

Aside from the quality shots, I think his model is fine.

I'd be highly surprised if that was the case. They look cheap.

They're in the manga. More people would have complained if they were left out.

Is Kira going to wear a white suit now as Kosaku Kawajiri?

But in the manga they might also just be a visual tool to create suspense/menace/power whatever, right? You can convey all of these things much better in anime, trough music, voice acting etc... there's no real need for the overblown auras.

>Kosaku
naw man that's Miyamoto

Really? The ones in Part 4 look cheep imo

Nope, same here. I love watching the episode though, but I immensely enjoy seeing the reaction because I can compare it to how I felt when I first saw it. It's like watching it again through a proxy.

I mean, he looks fine. It's not like his face looks fucked up, but the overall appearance is very different IMO. I hope they do Kosaku justice.

I'm not one of the people who have a huge problem with KQ's head ridge, but I'm just baffled why they did when they still have several shots without it which looks just fine.

I don't think so. The DIO's World ones were especially bad because they covered up the characters instead of being just an outline behind them.

Is it just me, or does even DIO's dialogue seem sped up here, just to cram as much in to a tiny space as possible?

DIO's World still remains the worst thing they've ever done, unforgivable how badly they fucked it up.

>when I grow up I want to be a book

Even though this looks WAY better I still say it was a mistake having the stardust crusaders theme play during the final punch. Either have it remain silent and let the scene speak for itself, or if you really remix the song slightly remix it so that it seems WAY more signifcant here. Because it almost makes DIO's death seem WAY too anticlimactic. Like he was just some random villain.

I work at David. Here's the episode list
>(25) Josuke and Jotaro invade a businessman's privacy and assault an old person
>(26) Yoshikage Kira tries to not kill his wife
>(27) Rohan Kishibe punches a child
>(28) I am an ayylien
>(29) Echoes Act 3 kills Da Ho
>(30) Kira tries to blow up a cat
>(31) Josuke leaves a man trapped in a tower forever
>(32) Josuke goes to the library
>(33) My dad isn't my dad, he's David Bowie
>(34) Cheap Trick won't shut the fuck up
>(35) Yoshikage Kira blows up your favorite characters Part 1
>(36) Yoshikage Kira blows up your favorite characters Part 2
>(37) Kira gets his ass kicked Part 1
>(38) Kira gets his ass kicked Part 2
>(39) You're fuckin dead Kira/The Golden Heart of Morioh

I'm just glad they fixed the ears.

What I think it happening is that they're slowly redrawing KQ in episodes that have yet to come out yet after the backlash. It will probably be totally fixed by the time the BDs come out.

Why the fuck didn't Okuyasu do anything when Kira chopped of his hand and run away?

Could have been useful to use your stand for once you worthless idiot.

Wow. What other words can I describe this epicness with other than "full of win"?

We should still have Chase next week seeing as they included Atom Heart Father in it.

So when should we expect the new OP? Certainly by RPS Kid, right?

Yeah I agree on that for sure. For anyone that hasn't watched it, there are some episodes where every other shot can be crap.

Child Kira is cute! CUTE!

I think you take jojo a bit too serious

Can someone make a cut out version of Kira in this pic?

Because he is an useless piece of shit. Should have died during the Bad Company fight.

But he has black hair

>It's Atom, not Atomic

He knows this, what the nigga was trying to say was that they could just call it Atomic Heart Father instead of Atom Heart Father to avoid copywrite claims.

Will David ever learn to do mid-range shots? Fucking hell.
Seems like they just outsource all those to Koreans and then spend all their time on the key art close ups themselves.