Honest question

do asian people have a soul?

Singular? I think it's either zero or a couple billion.

Jews idolize East Asians, so, look in the mirror and ask yourself the same question.

I lived in China for 2 years. Yes, they have souls. They're actually quite sensitive and empathetic. It's just that they have a greater capacity for cognitive dissonance than probably any other race.

they are great at a lot of things, but that doesnt answer the question.

From my experience they seem a bit cold. Could be genetic. Psychopathy and all it's forms have been linked to physical parts of the brain. Psychopaths have a high probability of passing their psychopath genes to their offspring which is inherited.

I don't think all Asians are psychopaths but it's a spectrum and they are a bit obtuse/cold, from my experience

they do for white boys

Yes.

Not sure about the Chinese though. Could go either way.

I should also add jews have a similar trait of lack of empathy from what I've noticed. So do Germans.

Japs do.

Chinks have some tiny, atrophied, vestigial soul,

The weak empathy gene stems probably from asia. Genghis khan was a psychopath and made babies with much of what makes up china. Those genes worked its way into eastern europe and germany in particular. Jews bred with germans so they have that lack of empathy also.

Anglos are the superior race. Intelligent, and empathetic. All other white races are sub-par

this is lie
china people have no soul
often poo on street and elevator

I've been with an Asian girl for a couple of months now, and honestly, I would be inclined to suggest they actually don't have souls.

Hard to say. I think naturally they do, but Asian culture teaches them to suppress it.

What did she do to you

Nobody has a "soul". People just have brains

It depends on if the Jomon were neanderthals.
Sorry, I'm retarded.

Nothing, it's just from the way she acts. The things she says and her positions. She's just cravenly materialistic, it's not like I'm cucked and throwing my shekels at her or anything.

She doesn't seem to find joy from anything in life, I really do worry about her a lot. She had the typical Asian upbringing where she was emotionally abused by her parents, naturally, so she just seems so shallow and weak.

This.

> Anglos are the superior race, intelligent and empathetic
> Cuck themselves to death
> Give up their countries
Yeah some master race there.
Meanwhile the chinks are destroying genetic disease and going to breed an entire generation of intellectual Ubermenschen

Think of China as like a vast army of highly functional automatons. China is like a hive filled with worker bees, super efficient worker bees at that.

But who pioneers the actual idea of eliminating genetic disease in the first place? Who pioneers the idea of ubermensch?

That's right, whites. Whites are the wellspring from which all goodness and creativity flows. Chinese know this, which is why they prioritise the EU and wish to buy it out.

It's their factory for whites, to extrapolate their ingenuity and ideas and manufacture them in the way only China can.

Exactly.

China will never be a world leader though, that's the difference. Don't have it in them. The only way they can do it is by wiping everyone else out, because their cultural exports are shit-tier creatively no-one is going to want to join them except the jew.

Why would you want souls in efficient bio machines?

My grandma has always called them yellow ants. I think it fits better than bees.

>Flag
Comes from you, moshe shekelstein

Noble Japanese blood does.