Wolfenstein II Is The Video Game That's Pissing Off The Alt-Right

hooktube.com/watch?v=wb-tF7WilP8

how pissed off are you right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=L1k8oHxM_6Y
youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5HlrwBD7Q
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

i really dont care, this game is just trash propaganda that hurts itself by showing how SJW it is

Feeling fine

>((((((VICE))))))
kek
>how pissed of are you
I'm not, the game is fucking trash though and the pro-commie shit and their depiction of Hitler is just retarded

>Fighting Nazis
>As a Marxist

Wow I'm surely going to buy this game to piss off all the Drumpftards! And many gift copies for my friends too!

are there mods to change the Nazi symbols to black revolutionary ones?

Only thing I don't like is that it isn't anywhere near as good as return to castle: wolfenstein.

Wolfenstein 2?

Didn't the spear of destiny come out over 25 years ago?

>alt-right
>Sup Forums

Lmao, how does it feel to be braindead?

Yeah, no one gives a rats arse about a cosmetic shooter.

>Lithuania

I'm just sad.

The game is so beautifully made.
I looked forward to playing it.
Then I have to see this not-so-subtle feminist propaganda, anti-white propaganda and interracial propaganda thrown in.
It's like a really good meal, with some shit sprinkled on top.

A damn shame.
I would have bought it otherwise.

Not pissed at all, because I'm not "alt-right", nor do I play video games like a child.

Wolfenstein 2009 is the sshit

Moreso annoyed. I loved New Order, but this game has some pretty horrendous writing and gameplay issues.

indifferent, i don't play shitty fps

>gameplay issues
like what? I don't like the story much either but the gameplay is fine

>how pissed off are you right now?
I'm not. Video games are for faggots.

Yea from what I've seen the gameplay looks solid.
A shame, but I can't give money to people who obviously hate my race and want us to hate ourselves.

i guess most of the alt-right who are interested in games would rather talk about the gameplay and not the fucking storyline.
You know when a game has good shootn in it and a shit bullshit Story there is allways a Skip key

fucking this
very easily the best game in the series

I played the original Wolfesntein on a PC display in a Carrefour market when I was 10

I miss old times

communists must die
we must fund a race of death robots that will track down and obliterate communists

Wolfenstein 3D is the only Wolfenstein one should play.

about 1.8/10. i give a very tiny amount of fuck but its hard to tell because its really small.
go back to Sup Forums now

COMMUNISM IS THE VERY DEFINITION OF FAILURE.

Not pissed, just tired of propaganda. Yes, nobody gives a shit about the characters in the game killing nazis. People care that the marketing team said shit like "make america nazi free again" and other thinly veiled anti-trump shit. If people on the left didn't constantly call anyone slightly to the right a nazi, none of this shit would matter.

>A shame, but I can't give money to people who obviously hate my race and want us to hate ourselves.

^

KEK - Finally a game you play as the villain

RtCW is acceptably based and apolitical too
Bringing in "the resistance" as anything more than a fleeting cameo hurts the game imo

Not feeling much right now. Have 60 dollars that I can spend on something else.

Wait for the new metro

Best post.
Wolfenstein 3d was fun. It had u killing nazis but at the same time it made nazis and hitler (pic related) seem pretty damn cool.

Hahaha this video is great.

This game is subversion trash. Ending credit scene with burning American flag, and commie red stars over it.

>be sissy liberal
>see this
>"now i HAVE to play this! I'm SO going to shot nazis!"
>play the game
>likes the violence, blood an gore are so amazing, but something is tingling
>the balls start working again after so long, a burst of testosterone eliminates all the estrogen accumulated in his blood
>starts eating meat, gets an weapon, hits the gym, stop enjoying fag shit
>slowly turns into a right wing

The good name of Bethesda has been soiled.

Is that for real?
This game just gets more and more disgusting

It died with Fallout 3

There was nothing about that video that wasn't 100 percent hilarious. The faggy Swede, the doofy looking negroid interviewer, that bald black bug eyed demon lady, the cornball talking points... 10/10 would watch again.

Downloading it right now, I will share later the maximum bullshit (((they))) put in

Maybe they're setting up a "meet the new boss, same as the old boss" sequel? Nah, that would be too politically incorrect.

The game is 3 hours without cutscenes, 6 hours with cutscenes.
It being quite obviously a propaganda dump (which Wolfenstein games weren't before) is just one of the more serious issues it has.

This games been around forever, nobody cares.

+1

youtube.com/watch?v=L1k8oHxM_6Y

>be sissy liberal
>see this
>they pretend to de smug over a lie
>they don't buy the game and carry on retweeting some more propaganda
ftfy

Not really. I've no intention of buying it and I'm not making 2 or 3 threads about it. I bought RTCW on the day it came out but there are already several post-WW2-Nazi-killing games already in existence which is why I never bothered with "Wolfenstein - the New Order" either. Had they made a game set in WW2 with the quality and all the usual trappings/mythos associated with the ID games franchise, I'd have bought it, but there's too many games like "Wolfenstein 2" out already.

Yeah, liberal faggots are not going to buy this game. They already have tv/movies/music pandering to them. Why would they want it? It's meant to attack normal people, but I hear no one is buying it. Oh well.

Oh, and next time check the catalogue. Already 2 threads about this.

I dougb they have $$$ to start it, they protest with airsoft guns after all

>ignoring new vegas
>claiming fallout 3 was the best
Ew

What? No, I hate F3 but loved NV - Bethesda dies with Fallout 3 and 4 which were shit and Skyrim is bullshit

>virtue signaling game pisses off target audience, doesnt sell
>fag liberals doesnt play violent games and wont buy
win-win

Nobody is mad that you kill Nazis in the game. There are many games where you kill Nazis and some where you even kill Nazi zombies. Advertisement for the game was politicized to create controversy thinking it would drive more sales. That can't mask that the game is bad though. It's really short and most of it is cringe cutscenes like the pregnant woman running into gunfire and taking her shirt off. The only interesting characters in the game are the villains. Game play is really no different from any other shooter. No way I would spend $60 on it. Especially after they are now openly attacking people saying they're "nazis" for not liking the game.

Oh. My misunderstanding. Good day to you chum.

Why'd they make this documentary before the game even came out?

Thinkyface

No problem

I'm only bothered by BJ using white as an insult and teaming up with commies the rest is fine

I'm not pissed off

I didn't buy it

Constitutional Republican here. Alt-right is actually the Left and I hate communists and faggots.

More people should have that attitude. Just don't buy that trash. It's not hard. Some people act like they have a gun to their head forcing them to buy it.

Just download the game from some torrent and play it. It's gonna hurt them not getting paid for hard work. That's the only way.

Not good numbers considering it's weekend and the day after release.

youtube.com/watch?v=Qb5HlrwBD7Q

In not pissed off because we all know that Odyessy is going to blow this shit out of the water, and Todd is shitting bricks because all Bethesda can produce is more versions Skyrim, and dumbed down versions of fallout.

Saged
>oldfag reporting in
I played it on a Gateway 486. Easily logged 40hrs on it over Christmas break. Downloaded it off a BBS with in a week of its release. Probably the best thing I ever got for Christmas as a kid.

I'm not even doing it as a form of protest. Most of the steam reviews say the game does not even work. The rest whose PCs were miraculously configured to run the game said that everything about the story was cringy and that the gameplay is mediocre and not innovative.

I would be pissed if I bought it because $60 is a lot of money to spend on a poorly written 5 hour movie.

>alt bright crybabies complain about the presence of communist characters in your diverse American group in a game where you play as a jew who fights against nazis

>in 1941 uptil 1945 the united forces of mainly United Kingdom and America funneled and supplied the soviet communists with supplies and armaments to defeat the nazis attacking their territory.

Really makes you think

You know what to do...

You got to kill Democrats when they released DOOM, so settle down and let the left have its turn

There is a vast difference between those communists being soviets and those communists being fuck all white people americans.

It could've been a fun US rebels vs foreign invader game but instead made a few key twists and political statements to make something far more gross

>It doesn't matter because game companies will keep receiving free soros bucks to keep pushing literal propaganda
It's all about sheer repetition to craft the reality you wish against a mass of content morons

It's marketing like when demonic based games get fake church protestors.

No one gives a fuck.

Man, I'm just so pissed that I won't give them my money like a normal person.

Everyone on /pol should buy it, then return it and leave a negative review on steam. We're the Jews now.

lib marketing of "buy this to piss your enemies off" doesn't work, has never worked, and will never work but keep trying it, it might work!

>It could've been a fun US rebels vs foreign invader game but instead made a few key twists and political statements to make something far more gross
Game is fun tho, only problem is that theres a few things that triggers the fuck out of people, and they did it for a reason, it creates buzz which means more money.

Wolfenstein story has always been over the top retarded, but its gameplay has remained solid and good.

For me personally, i disliked the portrayal of Hitler, they should have done him in a serious tone, he just came across as a delusional husk of a person, woulda loved it they portrayed him as a passionate but cold and calculated individual.

I love Wolfenstein....and doom, hexen, heretic, quake...you know, games of shooting things to death!

I don't really see what is so SJW about it

I only seen the CGI clips of the shirtless pregnant nog

Other than that, IDK what is so SJW about it

The reason I don't like it is because it looks way too easy. If I spend my time playing a game, it needs to give me a challenge or way to improve my thinking abilities or reaction times.

ooo yeah a lot of game companies pay there employes more if they get a good metacritic score good idea

Is it legal to make a racist video game? Whoever does it has 100k buys from Sup Forums alone

it's no skin off my back if they want to make games that don't sell. They were probably writing these articles before the game even started production though.

sounds tough to be such a little bitch

im just so angry that a video game exists

Not gonna buy it, faggots gonna be faggots.
Shitty slide thread
sage in all fields

>being pissed off at video gaymes

The only good Wolfenstein games were the 2.5D ones without a real "deep" history

I'm annoyed at the game but not for the reasons the (((gaming media))) thinks. They took a simple good vs evil concept and turned it into a huge political shit show with the worst writing imaginable. I already had no interest but seeing the horrible material they came up with makes it a dead on arrival game for me that merely uses the Wolfenstein name.

I'm gonna wait for Old Blood 2 where you play in WW2 fighting Nazi superscience like it should be

>Release a game with no other content than singleplayer
>Singleplayer is 6 hours long, much of which is cutscenes
>Antifa commies will go and piss money on this full priced game to piss the ebil neo-Nazis off
>They're paying full-price for a six hour singleplayer campaign

Who's the real fool here?

I didn't spend 60 bucks on a 5 hour game, so I'm good.

It was a classic in its day, but I tried to play it again lately, and that game has nothing to offer you anymore (unlike e.g. Doom whose playability hasn't changed a bit). For me Return to Castle Wolfenstein is the best Wolfenstein game.

Doom has a lot of mods, and Heretic and Hexen have a better replayability. Wolfenstein never had any love really, but yeah, it was the best in its time.

No one's gonna care about Cry-Wolfenstein this time next year, but BotW and Mario Odyssey will still be going strong.

Being disappointed in the entertainment you like makes you a bitch? Got it.
Guess you've never been disappointed by a new book, or album or movie.
Whatever dudes