Russian friend of mine says that Americans never landed on the Moon, he said that it was filmed on the Earth

Russian friend of mine says that Americans never landed on the Moon, he said that it was filmed on the Earth

Is it true?
Did Americans ever land on the moon?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

We found an alien base on the moon, which is why the government spread rumours that it was filmed on earth. Nobody should investigate the moon base

No. Americans did land on moon.
Stop being so fucking dumb.
If they did, you don't think USSR would've known?

Nope, if they did then how come NASA makes excuses that they don't possess such high ass technology to reach farther planets yet they managed to land on the moon many years ago?

Also earth is flat

the moon isn't real retard, it's a concentrated hologram composed of sunlight reflected on a giant circular space mirror
prove me wrong

your friend's right

moon: 3.84 x 10^5 km
mars: 5.46 x 10^7 km
mars is about 200x farther away
trip to moon took 3 days.
trip to mars at same rate would take 600 days, roughly 2 years
the longest anyone has stayed in space is 290 days

Prove yourself right.

I've spent literally tens of minutes defending poland online. Let us have our moon landing, fag.

link picture of flat earth?

Do not respond to shills unless pic related

Come on poland, whats your countries biggest space related accomplishment?

I don't understand how the earth can be flat and hollow simultaneously.

honestly.... who cares?

That's something I've wondered about: Russians involved in their space program at the time would surely know if we really went to the moon. They were ahead of us at every step in the space race: first satellite, first man in orbit, etc. Then we (supposedly) just leapt all the way to the moon, beating them there. And for some reason, they never followed and planted their own flag. It's odd, to say the least. So I've wondered if Russians always assumed it was fake, or if they believed it.

just look at a cat scan of your head...flat and hollow

i don't mean to offend you, burgerbro. but i will always speak up for the truth, as ugly and depressing as it may be.

what do we want in space? there's only deadly radiation out there.

Ehh, massive typos. What I meant was
>If US faked it, pretty fucking sure USSR would've caught USA redhanded.

Why they directly went to the moon? Well, Russia surprised everyone when they sent a man to the space. What's bigger than space? Fucking moon.
That's why America won the cold war and the space race.

We want it to be fake because that's more interesting than the reality.

This question can be answered with simple logic: USSR were monitoring everything, if this was a sham, USSR would tell the world at that time.

But then again, US had all former Nazi engineers working for them. One being the head of the whole thing. US had all western Europe and Japan sharing the technologies.

That's not how it works brainlet

This. USSR had every tech to examine weather it was fake or real. They found jackshit.

He's on Pol. What did you expect. Probably drinks male Vitality from Alex Jones too.

Nah man, when they reached the moon they saw something that humanity wasn't ready for, so they faked a desolate and lifeless environment to the viewers on earth.

The moon landing was faked on the moon

>USSR would've caught USA redhanded.

That's kinda what I was getting at. When the US claimed to have landed on the moon in 1969, did the Russians call bullshit? I wonder if Pravda ran articles saying "Americans Fake Moon Landing," or maybe they just didn't tell their people about it at all. Probably hard to know, from that point in history.

They did land on the Moon... but the images they showed us were done in a Studio...

>for some reason, they never followed and planted their own flag
their rocket blew up

>wait til full moon
>use high quality telescope
>see the trash and ship parts left behind by astronauts on the moon
>stop asking stupid questions

Clever clever

>I wonder if Pravda ran articles saying "Americans Fake Moon Landing," or maybe they just didn't tell their people about it at all. Probably hard to know, from that point in history.
No, but it wasn't big news either. Pravda had an article about "americans land on the moon", but it was a small column buried at page 5 or something.

If we didn't actually land on the moon, then this would not exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lunar_Laser_Ranging_experiment

I've posted almost the exact same thing myself several times before. The usual rebuttal from conspiritards is "well have you actually done it??". And if you say yes then you're part of the conspiracy obviously.
I've given up debating these people. They have their own narrative and they're not at all interested in the truth. Any evidence contrary to their belief is fabricated.
The exact same goes for flat earthers as well. In many respects they're even worse.

earth is flat

all space agencys work "together" to hide the true shape of earth and the true identity of the human race

Yes he is correct.

Unfortunately most of Sup Forums are prideful niggermonkeys and can't humble themselves and accept that the event was fabricated.

earth is flat nasa is lies

Yeah there were lasers in the 60's.

HERE WE GO

>USA won the spacerace

it's impossible for Amerifats to land on the moon - they still use imperial system.

Poo in loo pajeet.

If that were true, the soviet union would have made a point to expose the deception. They didn't. They were watching us like hawks

this

He's half right it was pre-filmed on earth to avoid live broadcasting them dying. They did actually land though.

they never even got close to the moon. all lies

you could bounce a laser off the moon before that
the russians built a reflector as well
it is better yet was placed with robots in the 70s

to see the "luna trash" you would need a resolving power of more than .005 arcseconds
the only facilities that have that are booked FOREVER
try and get some time you cant

They found jackshit? Do Russians not poo in loo?

>Did Americans ever land on the moon?
Yes. In 1962

>Did Americans ever land on Mars?
Yes. In 1966

However the televised 1969 moon landing was fake and gay