On the very slim chance that Trump is in trouble on Monday - he should do what Nixon didn't dare to do - but easily...

On the very slim chance that Trump is in trouble on Monday - he should do what Nixon didn't dare to do - but easily could have.

Make phone calls and see how much of the military is willing to answer directly to the President.

I'm willing to bet it's a lot.

Nixon backed down as he loved his country too much to risk all out civil war. Trump has more support than Nixon in his darkest days - could he pull it off?

Other urls found in this thread:

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357297-poll-majority-of-military-officers-view-trump-unfavorably
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146619677/#146619677
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Yes yes yes. Yes. Civil war please!
CNN and Fox should telecast it. Please!

We are getting the job done this time don't you worry

I mean realistically what could they do?

The military guards the whitehouse and all chiefs of staff are behind the POTUS.

What can the democrats/establishment do? You can't use lawyers to launch a head on assault at the whitehouse.

No.

thehill.com/blogs/blog-briefing-room/news/357297-poll-majority-of-military-officers-view-trump-unfavorably

>the hill
>a poll
>unfavorably
Oh look, its literally fucking nothing.

The article says the soldiers themselves support Trump, especially the Marines, who are actually soldiers rather than the fags in the army

yes please. me, my dad and grandpappy are ready to paint the town red with commie blood.

Why would Trump be in trouble on Monday? I think I missed something between the slide threads.

Liberals think he's going to be indicted

Screenshots of reddit threads with them all celebrating thinking he's going to be in cuffs on Monday

As much as tinfoil niggers claim the gubment can swoop down and stop us all, we are a country built on civility to the bone. The military can't stop the country if it wanted to, the country can stop the military if it were united but the government can't stop the military and half the country from itself. Its confusing but basically all of the government could team up on trump and they couldn't bulge him short of nuking all of DC because they don't have private armies or citizens who they can conscript.

It would be the end of the USA which I never want to see happen but if it did it would be a phoenix rising from the ashes and an unholy Hellfire for lefties and politicians.

Would you be willing to spoonfeed a poor, ignorant user on what you mean by Nixon making "phonecalls"?
All I know of that situation is what they taught us in (((school))): that Nixon had spied on political oponents, lied about it, then resigned in disgrace when he got found out.
Was there more to it? Was he being forced out by (((certain groups)))?

I say Trump has pretty good support in the military.

It was part of a really long documentary I saw, let me find it.

Trump falls under "domestic enemy", probably not.

Its the old "declare martial law countrywide, so law and your argument are invalid" scheme. It always gets brought up toward the end of a presidents term as a way to rule indefinitely and/or escape possible prosecution

coup detat

get the army to kick out the democucks and install fashism lol

Thanks for explaining it, now it makes a bit more sense.

>those guys got reprimanded

No officers are going to follow a russian cock holster, give it up kids.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/146619677/#146619677

>this post history

fuck off jew