youtube.com/watch?v=33QnUzrZslQ
youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lacks despair, OP

aww.moe/0y471c.webm

You know why you know nothing.

What is his true identity?

These all look great.
I am actually sad that Akane has so little popularity, I really like her mane, short or long

Mikanfriends report in! We've been having a good turnout these past couple of threads, let's keep it up!

Ruruka and Seiko are in love

Juzoboys, Kirigirifags, have hope. The wait until Monday is a harsh one, but hang in there. Juzo seems more likely to die than Kirigiri, but it's not over until it's over.

They can't be remotely controlled or handled, my friends.

Man, Akane and Aoi really were improved with longer hair.

Not about me.

IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY JUZO Raiden's not allowed

>Punched Naegi so hard Rihanna playing sticks and stones
>Knee'd the fuck out of Anxiety fag and makes niggers drop faster than the Detroit police department
>Went one on one with the Gozuboys
>Rekt Hinata so hard he turn Izuru
>100% accuracy rate in Olympic chair throwing, that one miss on Kirigiri was just to flex his muscles and check dat ass
>Went full ham on the old man and crew just to get his kick quota fulfilled
>Roundhousekicks the everlasting shit out of Monaca's puppet
>Too busy punching manlets, so some mentally deranged kid blows up half the school
>Great try, but no normalfags died
Fucking reeeeeeeeeee
>Tried to kill the donut but jobbed again
>Survived 2 missile barrages by some random ass cripple in a wheelchair
>Called out Monokuma's bluff with his cameras, recording his mad-ass pecs and didn't give a fuck in general about any of these plebians
>Became the world champion in boxing, declaring himself to be best with bare hand combat before even leaving high school
>Too Alpha to mess with the bitches and instead neglects his own feelings as being the third wheel to protect his friends no matter what
>Only took a 2 episode rest before kicking the shin of everyone again
>Took a fucking spear to the shoulder, impaled into a wall and shrugged it off like it was just a mosquito bite
>Seduced by Ruruka's sweets, but who gives a shit, our boy definitely doesn't. Fuck candy and fuck that whore, time to get her killed via NG
>Kicks the riot down with the power of flaming fists and thousands of normies
>Crawling to safety as we speak! :v(
>Has enough consideration to the normies to at least use them as a coatrack

>HE WILL BE THE ONE TO SLAY PUNISHED SHADOW PERSONA, A MAN WHO HAS ALREADY BECOME DESPAIR, A MAN WITH NO WAIFU, NOTHING TO LOSE

J U Z O B O Y S
U
Z
O

B
O
Y
S

PS:Normalfriends and Chiakifriends need not apply to based Juzo
I like it, my friend!

Or my plan.

>tfw bottom right corner became canon

Too bad they didn't go crazier with the pre-despair designs, I much prefer long-hair Mahiru

I was about to call you, Juzobro, this is not a DR thread without you.

I liked as much as I could stand to watch!

>IS THERE ANYONE WHO CAN EVEN REMOTELY CONTROL OUR BOY
Nope.

But when will his Persona kick in?

Rewatching Mirai 1, I felt a chill seeing Chisa knowing what she really was.

I liked bobbed-hair Asahina.
Although I still prefer her "?"-shaped hairor is it supposed to look like a fishing hook? Swimming and all

Patricians (AKA Soniabros) report in!

I knew he looked familiar. Now I realize that he's the literal reincarnation of the bro-iest character ever, come back to bro again.

>that's not...
What did he mean by this?

I hate that all of these besides maybe Mahiru and Sonia look better than the canon design.

Reporting!

qt

IZANAGI!!!

I still find it fucking hilarious how Aoi has been Naegi's personal mule for the entirety of Mirai-hen.

I want to turn Mikan into my loyal and obedient petgirl. I'll collar her, forbid her from wearing clothes, take her out for walks while she's led around on a leash, make her beg for my cock like a dog, make her eat out of a bowl on all fours, and discipline her whenever she doesn't follow my orders.

I'll pet her and call her a goodgirl when she obeys me, and eventually train her to the point where she gets off on and enjoys being my loyal little pet.

Im in evert thread where she needs protection

and they're both 100% LOYALTY

Cute thread?

here

Once he faces his shadow, duh.

If Chiaki were to appear in Future arc I want her to look like that, it's great.

still waiting for boats

youtube.com/watch?v=33QnUzrZslQ

Adachi is the culprit

Chiaki likes to make herself be wanted.

How do you feel knowing that the light of hope for class 77 is about to find out the true power of despair from her own teacher, one of the people she should be able to trust the most?

Reporting captain!

very much so

Reporting once again!

here, farming for my participation grade.

THIS

Fuck off /u/

Best theory so far:
>Chisa became Junko, the Junko from DG1
>She put fake freckles
>She died in the spears
>Junko was also killed in DG1
>The Chisa in the DG3 Future is Chiaki brainwashed and with several implants
>Mukuro is alive and coming to punish Munakata's edgy punished face
>She will save Naegi and marry him now that her #1 rival is dead
>No one saw her doing evil stuff so she is in the clear
Prove that I'm wrong
Pro tip: you can't

Reporting in, brother!

The heat somewhat derailed my sleep schedule so I will try to fix things now, good night!

As always, brother!

Don't let the filthy normies get to you and keep your cool. We remain unshakable, no matter the outcome!

Filthy Sodas, leave this thread at once.

10/10

Quality post.

Hey senpai, i will put you a S if you add to thats story some hypnotism and total submission with Mikan

This thread is so boring

Well, you know what they say, shitposting attracts shitposting.

If Juzo is alive, do you think he'll still help Munakata even after what he did to him?

Forgot image, oh well.

I thought I could heal Mikan with my love, but in reaity it was her who healed me.

Juzoboys are so cool. You guys have made me appreciate Juzo more. No other waifufags can say that about their waifus.

Juzo's flags have all been thoroughly raised for him to go out with a bang, punching Punished Raiden to save manlet. Just watch.

He will punch Munakata, saving Naegi and triggering his own NG Code.

Perfect theory tbqhwy familia

True love

I want to bully Soda sexually

YOU KNOW WHAT

I want to fuck Naegi's sister.

Would he be able to defeat P4-kun in a sword fught?

Who doesn't?

Chibi Komaru-chan is not for lewd.

>tbqhwy familia

I hope someone breaks into your house and unplugs your fridge

Pepsi is a faggot

No because he is his shadow. They'll eventually combine and wreck shit.

What kind of face will she make when she breaks?

can't blame you user

Your
Taste

She's adorably average

Me too.

>tfw Kirigirifag
>tfw Juzoboy

If they both turn out to be alive Monday, I'll post a picture of my dick.

Who has the biggest Hope?

How come Izuru didn't know Chiaki when she should know every Hope academy student beforehand like Junko?

What happened to just using the sorter?

youtube.com/watch?v=avaSdC0QOUM
Boats when?

Means that Juzo got cucked as well. Also fuck calling him Juuzo.

>Both of the women closest to him meet him with reassurance.
Naegi is a lucky guy
>Both Munakata and Chisa want the other to work less
If we hadn't found out about the brainwashing or Raiden's insanity, this'd be really sweet.
Now that I know both these things, I feel like that is just Chisa trying to get Munakata off from paperwork trying to convince him to go on killing sprees over getting the wrong order at a chipotle or whatever

>Someone wrote something I don't like!
>Let me write a le randumb reply XD to counter him

Ebin

>she
what

I want everyone reading this post to stop for a second. Look at the image in the one I quoted. Examine the exquisitely rendered flame dancing alomg the blade. Gaze deeply into his blackened, squinting eye.

Done? Now, appreciate it. Appreciate the fact that Munakata has not merely gone off the rails, but has plowed his way through several miles of farmland straight into town before looping back around and crashing into the station. Drink deep the knowledge that the most boring looking stick-in-the-mud piece of shit Yu Narukami ripoff son of a bitch has somehow become the most entertaining character in the show - perhaps even in the franchise.

Stand back and just really fucking THINK of the absurdity he is. The mockery of common sense he serves as. The brilliant entertainment he delivers.

Thank you for your time.

That would probably cause a meltdown in the threads. The shitposting would be unreal.

People kept making different types of charts.

>Sasuke
>Dante
>Shadow
>Munakata

More edgelord who are that edgy they become hilarious?

Ultimate Princess, jokes aside I meant Izuru.

Top autism, my friend.

Can someone write a story of someone hypnotizing Mikan into total submission?

True hypnosis with empty expression and totally zombified

S rank? Well shit, I don't think I could turn that down.

But what should I say? Talk about how I'd condition her to the point where she'd legitimately believe herself to be on the level of a dog, using both hypnotism and positive/negative feedback? So that I could keep her as my total pet who only thinks about pleasing me in whatever way possible?

Or maybe I should describe how completely dependent on me she'd be once trained and brainwashed, greeting me at the door when I come back to my room panting and whining for a simple pat on the head or belly rub. Every day she'd lick my shoe to show her absolute submission to me, and raise her ass and bark like a bitch in heat hoping for me to reward her for her loyalty with her beloved masters' cock.

Could be fun times.