Does Sup Forums like snake?

Does Sup Forums like snake?

Other urls found in this thread:

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1090460?tags=sengoku_nadeko
exhentai.org/g/334069/802ca62826/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

yes

Sup Forums prefers better snakes

I only like the other shaft hanakana snake.

I like her doujins.

I love snek

Crab>all

No

My nigga

No, but I'd fuck her until her hips broke

This

Not wrong

Best snake reporting in

>reddit

I like her body and how cockhungry she is.

Snake a shit, and her doujins are underwhelming.

Have it on good authority that at least 101 anons would gladly form a line to fuck snake.

She was based for about 5 min when she want on an angry tirade at school but damn, how damn being cute while having parents who have no backbone really fucked her up

I prefer selfcest.

I may hate Snake for who she is and what she does in life, but she's a damn good representation of the effects of real life parents like hers were.

>grasping Araragi's firm ahoge
What message did they wish to convey by this imagery?

She makes his ahoge stiff. Good thing he's a moral enough person to not act on those urges.

I would want to at least be in the middle of the line, maybe not last.

i like her physically but i hate her emotionally

>not second to last

I like her when she's a goddess

the only correct answer

don't stick your dick in snake

she is pure

just give her money and alcohol

b-but i don't have either of those ;_;

Can I pay her in money and alcohol to put my dick in her?

if she's ok with it

help Sup Forums
I used to hate cat and thought she was worst girl but rewatching everything i'm starting to like her more and more and i've gotten to the point where i think she's best girl
what's wrong with me??
snake a shit though

Sure, i like monkey

she started as the worst girl but made considerable progress over the series

I was pretty disappointed by the progress she's made though. Sure, she's a better person, but not much more of an interesting character. I only really enjoy her when she's getting bullied by Ougi.

Yea her doing shit with spooky is good, but I do think her on her own has been pretty decent.

Nah fuck her, I will however admit that renai circulation is pretty fucking good.
>still forcing the redditjouhara meme

Just ignore the faggot, they're been trying to force it for over a year now.

Fucking hell. Every time I see Venom Snake I am struck by how much f a good looking guy he is.

I'd fuck snek and cum inside her mouth, ass and vagina multiple times.

She shouldn't relax like that. I can see her panties.

I love her, she's the cutest and that's supposed to be all there is to her character but she's endearing in other ways.

Sup Forums hates her though as a whole, fuck em

>she's the cutest
we're talking about snake, not snail

Snake is love. Snake is life.

Snail is second cutest. Her design takes getting used to though

Doki doki

Why are there no proper doujins with Nadeko in this outfit? There's one doujin that's only outlines and poor paneling and then one which is 3 pages long. I've been waiting for years for a doujinshi to release even something relative to what the director obviously made to be a hot canon twister game gone so right.

Snake is fine. The only people who hate her are just butthurt a girl actually didn't like the MC in a harem. It's sad people actually preferred the submissive boring Nadeko to selfish crazy Nadeko.

>It's sad people actually preferred the submissive boring Nadeko to selfish crazy Nadeko.
You what
It's the other way around, people love the crazy nutso Nadeko

>It's sad people actually preferred the submissive boring Nadeko to selfish crazy Nadeko.
The only people I ever see who actually like her are the ones that like crazy and/or goddess.

including me

I do but there is a not insignificant number of people who hate s2 Nadeko. The author gave her an actual personality beyond wanting to fuck Araragi and that offended them.

Help! I like this ugly mug, Sup Forums! How do I fix myself?

Permanent Posed Look face.

Sorry, no cure.

Goddammit I already fapped an hour ago

Well you're in the clear since there aren't any Twister doijins anyway. Because FUCK YOU.

Yes I'm mad

Well keep posting all the Twister Nadeko you got, or on /c/

It is a travesty that she doesn't have doujins in that outfit though.

It fucking keeps me up at night, man.

i dont like snek but i want to fuck her.

Here you go, champ, this is about as close as you're going to get to proper Twister antics. I'm off.

danbooru.donmai.us/posts/1090460?tags=sengoku_nadeko

Yes, but we share birthdays and my zodiac sign is Snake. Literally me

Yes
but Hanekawa is mai waifu

since this is a monogatari thread, Is ougi the darkness shit? is she responsible for meme disappearing, since she was the one that cause kaiki to be "killed"??? Is kaiki dead?
also i like all the girls

kaiki is fine

oogi a cute

Because you didn't look very hard
exhentai.org/g/334069/802ca62826/

She's the reason I decided to watch this series

>A two page blowjob

Look man, I get it, but a proper doujin isn't made with two pages of oral and then the author's "thanks for actually buying this desu". The leadup was very nice and is often WAY overlooked these days with doujins often going full mindbreak on the second page. Regrettably, I'm not enough of a quickshot to be satisfied with eight seconds of oral, I need at least twelve at this age.

Calm down Ocelot.

Also, what kills me is that she didn't even have the skirt. Nigga, around this block we play twister with frilly skirts and doki doki pantyshots. If you're not bringing either, shit's not going to be donmai.

Only after she cut off her bangs did I realize how much I missed them