How cucked does america have to get before 1776 commences again?

How cucked does america have to get before 1776 commences again?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>1776
Love that memory.

how bad of AIDS does this dude have now?

Look at South Africa and former Rhodesia. Do you think USA will be an exception?

Weak whites will die off strong whites will survive and band together. Spain drove out the moors after 500 years of occupation. We can do this.

>Blacks in Africa
>Latinos in North/South America

Really made me think how retarded you are. WHITE MAN, GO HOME!

youtube.com/watch?v=MoDSK3NThCk

*yells FAGGOT at the sight of you*

Why would I risk ny life for anything?

Like 70% of american labor force is in finance and service industy. Those clerks and burger flippers will rise up any day now, just you wait.

Only Sharia law can save western civilization

delet this

Not happening as long as there is internet and TV to keep people distracted

Will never happen again.
Could you imagine starting a war over a minor tax rate hike?

2nd amendment revoked

Cheap lumbrusco wine

A lot of people are of the opinion that there's already a "cold revolution" going on with militia groups stockpiling arms.
I'm scared that it's a boiling frog scenario and angry people are slowly being acclimated and domesticated.
In any case the people will never fire the first shot. Gov will make the will have to start shit otherwise the militias will be vilified

Well, considering that the ethnic and religious make up of the US has practically nothing to do with the people who lived in the original thirteen colonies, I would say that the chances of a bunch of larpers claiming to be patriots at ever reaching such a point are about 0.0000000000001%

yeah and now 10-20% of Spanish DNA is moorish. Never forget what's really at stake.

Today we are seeing whites wake up. As our population continues to decrease we will reach a tipping point. But if we don't want this to ever happen again we must unite with blacks, hispanics, indians etc... to fight against the real (((enemy))).

I predict with current trends within my lifetime I will see a rising.

Remember the real (((enemy))). It is not the blacks, the hispanics etc... It is the jews. The jews want us to fight against each other, don't let them. Us united scares them.

Very cucked. Pacifism is very strong in America. It's mostly a good thing, but not quite always a good thing.