PANICKED TRUMP CRONIES MELTDOWN IN TRIO OF OVERNIGHT TANTRUMS

After news leaked that special counsel Robert Mueller has his first indictment in the Russia investigation, Trump's cronies went into full meltdown mode.

edition.cnn.com/2017/10/27/politics/first-charges-mueller-investigation/index.html

twitter.com/seanhannity/status/924082375071617024?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/panicked-trump-cronies-meltdown-in-trio-of-tantrums/

twitter.com/SebGorka/status/924111886030901249?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://shareblue.com/panicked-trump-cronies-meltdown-in-trio-of-tantrums/

shareblue.com/panicked-trump-cronies-meltdown-in-trio-of-tantrums/

Other urls found in this thread:

shareblue.com/panicked-trump-cronies-meltdown-in-trio-of-tantrums/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>hit piece accuses other people of having smear machines

Literal ShariaBlue link. Plus one post by this ID

>i-it's a hit piece

Meanwhile we are closer and closer to uncovering the truth.

Bump

>shareblue
Fake news.

Fuck yeah. Wait till this board realizes how we've distracted it from countering what's coming. :D

>literally putting shareblue dot com in the OP
Are you even trying OP?
sage

Oh you.

you wrote (((truth))) wrong there

>if I throw out words like panic and meltdown I can make my enemies look bad.
>it's find nobody knows what words mean anyway.

funny, using a Ukrainian flag, that.
sage

>shareblue.com

c'mon man. I bet D and R people are gonna get charged on monday, that's why the shill forces are busy this weekend. Two other forums I frequent also saw a rise in intense shilling.

You guys really stick out like a sore thumb you know that

>ukrainian sharia blue
>unflattering picture of drumpf with ominous and vague headline
did I miss anything?

>mfw mueller indicts himself for being a faggot

Why does the left always project.

That flag, not really subtle.

And american conservatives thought Ukraine was based. Lmao, what a misfire.

>the mock rats projecting this hard

>two people tweeting
>this is enough to make a headline "Trump cronies melt down"
>shareblue

kek

kek

Trump is fucked ha ha

Did he release his tax forms already? And did he deliver on these tax cuts for the rich?

Watch for use of the word "meltdown." It's obviously the shill word of the day. It's ridiculous terminology compared to the actual reactions, but it's the best their masters have for them.

even potatoes aren't safe

lol.

shills shilling shill shillery, who'd a thunk it.

but i agree - we can't let mueller indict the nuclear codes.

I looked up a picture of the "journalist", they always look like beta male faggots as did dan desai.

American conservatives are busy sucking Drumpf's dick, who is clearly a kremlin puppet.

>covksuckers
>covksuckers everywhere

>shareblue
>cnn
>not even hiding biases
Fuck off shill. SAGE

Why is Sup Forums so full of kremlin shills and useful idiots...

>kremlin puppet.
he's actually a peeing russian hooker puppet

>as the walls close in

Don't they mean: as the wall gets constructed, the left's smear machine is going into overdrive

TWO SCOOPS?!?

Doesn't matter, he is going down!

haha yeah fuck drumpf and fuck white people

Always an Ukrainian.

Shariablue outsourcing to Ukraine now?

>fuck white people
No, only those who voted for Drumpf, ie rural and suburban retards.

Yeah no. Spouting "RACIST" at everyone doesn't make you smarter. When you're red-pilled, you are aware of very subtle facts such as

>Blacks commit 50% of crime yet are 13% of the population

>90% of crime is against other Blacks

>mono-anime oxidase gene variant in Blacks makes them more impuslive and agressive

These things are the kind of stuff that make us believe in differences and form our reality. I continue to believe being red-pilled means being aware of reality. I've been thinking about this for a year now. Liberals are emotional-thinkers, pathological fallacy/manipulators whose ideology simply self-destructs (for example, they will hate you for being white without knowing a THING about you) and who revolve around identity politics(hence the most dividing, parasitic party).

IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

Come on, at least try. It's no fun when you literally link to shareblue.

HAHA I RAPE BABIES!

Mueller going after a Russia shill

Meanwhile, in reality, Hillary dumped 30,00 classified emails, sold off 20% of our uranium and has stolen millions with her Clinton "slush fund" charity

Did ya'll forget about this stuff?

If Mueller indicts Podesta they'll be accusing Mueller of being a white supremacist.

This might be another "There is no Russian hacking" to "Russian hacking is rampant." moment.

The worst that could happen is some perjury charge on some low level fucker you've never heard of.

Manafort being indicted for some bullshit 10 years ago is the most likely because the liberals have hated Manafort for 3 decades.

Manafort is the perfect scapegoat and whipping boy... a LOBBYIST.

They're gonna try to Abramoff him.

I just love objective, unbiased headlines and articles

>Shareblue
Link to something credible next time, like The Onion.

>panic
>meltdown
>tantrum
>CNN
>shareblue
Woah is Trump finished this time?

Manafort is the perfect sacrificial lamb.

Democrats will try to use this in the 2020 race. "Trump's campaign was run by indicted dirty lobbyist indicted by Mueller."

Manafort's old deals having nothing to do with him. He goes unharmed but smeared.

Liberals get an appeasement scalp. Investigation over.

If it's Podesta, all shit is breaking loose.

Maxine Waters and the black caucus say, "Lawdy lawd, save us. White nationalists have taken over the country."

Media will go into a fucking meltdown.

NBC News: "Failure of the System."
ABC News: "Robert Mueller accused of sexual harassment."
CNN: "White Boi's club. How Mueller became Trump's grand inquisitor."
MSNBC: "Muh Racism. Robert Mueller's secret Nazi past."

>shareblue.com/panicked-trump-cronies-meltdown-in-trio-of-tantrums/
>shareblue
sage in all fields

This isn't appeasement. This will be an attack on the Democrats at minimum. Deep state is unlikely unless Trumps fed pick is a bad goy.

In all likelihood, this is another distract and delay tactic. They're treating it like a fucking commercial break for a television drama.

Remember when people got sick of Nicolai Carcescu's shit and dragged him and his retard wife out back of their residence and shot them in the faces? When this happens to Donny Two-scoops, his whore immigrant wife, that retard Barron, and his shitty kids, it's going to be glorious.

Trump will be god Emperor for life darling. Deal with it Sweetie.

SAGE your faggot thread, honey bunny.

Zrumpf BTFO

I'm so happy that Vlad is ass-raping the faggot Ukranians.

There was the eerie, spooky moment at the Sessions hearing where he smirked and told them he was never questioned by Mueller.

Mueller may have rushed his indictments against Democrats because of Sessions letting the cat out of the bag.

He's like... "Wait, you don't know? You really don't know? You know what's coming, right?"

im sure that totally happened

holy shit you retarded niggers are linking directly to shareblue.
hahahahah. I hope it was worth the 2 shekels.

I know you're probably having a lark but you cossack ukies are the most butthurt faggots in eastern europe followed closely by the Poles. Kulaks had it coming my man, they had it coming.

>another liberal projection episode

Man that was like forever ago though?