What if it won’t be manafart? The meltdown would be amazing if they will arrest the pic related on monday lol

What if it won’t be manafart? The meltdown would be amazing if they will arrest the pic related on monday lol

Leftist power fantasy.

He is dumb as a stone and have probably done a lot of stupid things. The arrest would trigger daddy slurmpf.

At least he's used to masculine sexual partners

Imagine the asshurt and 'uprisings' by faggy liberal fucks when Trump locks up the stupid whore Clinton

>Mullers name dragged thru the dirt investigating literally nothing, only thing he finds is her colluding and her racketeering crimes, and bribery and corruption.

Hmmmm Hes trying to save face and will arrest her.
That's why shes been using MS/Cripple crutches for a broken fucking toe, trying to buy sympathy in front of a jury when it comes to that.

>the delusion is real

>The collusion is real

Dumb fuck.

There is proof and investigations going on right now on Clinton's crimes, Uranium one is 100% REAL and she broke numerous laws, from 2009-2013 while working on the deal she received numerous donations from the Russians and didn't cover her tracks good enough you retarded fucking liberal.

Lock his ass up

>no indictments
yeah, sorry snowflake.
go cry in the corner.

If this whole investigation does not bring Trump down its going to be a big time waste of money. Don't let liberals tell you otherwise. They're going to be very disappointed come Monday.

inb4 "It never was about Trump..."

>investigation still on going

HUrrrrr

Kill yourself liberal before the upcoming civil war and I will fucking slaughter you legally in a state of war.

You’re going to prison, Jr. Bon voyage.

And if it is Trump, they are going to get a civil war.

>Implying

If I was Jr I'd be fucking a super model right now.

>the upcoming civil war
you wont do shit fatty

It won't. Trump is clean.

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

>ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

First to discredit your shitty pasta.First: Colonialism, the fact that you are posting under an American flag should tell how hypocrite you are about the rights of the indigenous, exactly from which mutt ethnicity are you to have a right to colonize native americans lands? Not to mention other colonial powers in South America, Africa, and Asia. Second, many countries in Asia and Africa are multi-ethnic, just because it doesn't align with your autism spectrum of skin color doesn't mean shit.

Finally you are dumb and a waste of sperm

>MUH MUELLER YAYYYAAAAAAA!
>Arrests some nobody for jaywalking/unpaid parking tickets
Nothingburger as usual
>b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-b-BUT MUH MELTDOWNZ!
>FUG XDD

Wow, that poster did all that himself? No? His ancestors did?

It won't be a Trump.
Trump has unlimited resources and would violently skullfuck Mueller with the force of a million suns.
It will be someone who Mueller can make an example of while he covers for his own heinous crimes against America.

Far more likely to be someone from HRC campaign who paid Fusion GPS for the fake dossier. Less likely but hopefulyl could even be a member of the Podesta Group with uranium one connections.
If it was Trump Jr the charges would have been brought 6 months ago, no new information has come up that warrants bringing them now.

On Monday a high ranking member of the Democratic Party will be arrested.

The fake Russian conspiracy story has blown up in their faces. All it has uncovered was massive dnc corruption and real federal level crimes by certain high ranking democrats

Nothing the shills do or say can save the party now. Soros has made another bad investment.

The dnc is over. It will never recover. Their attempts to bring down Trump have only brought down the dnc instead.

I’m sorry democrats, your party is over.

Sorry, Democrats, but you can't arrest someone for making you feel bad about yourself. That's actually not a crime, no matter how much you feel like it should be. If you really want to arrest someone, you have to come up with some actual *crimes* and *evidence* to prove them, not just butthurt and wishful thinking. Yes, it's terribly unfair, we know.