Precure Thread

Precure Thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1Kdcm4uYRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=cplYYmfN4rE
exhentai.org/g/682057/9727b74441/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Mirai is the cutest girl in the whole world!

It's almost 3AM and I can't go napnap. What should I do?

Precure ASMR
youtube.com/watch?v=1Kdcm4uYRpA
youtube.com/watch?v=cplYYmfN4rE

Will they fug?

What is this tapping thing

In a few years.

141 days until Maho ends.

That was a cute episode.

I bought those card sleeves cause they were nice.

I only ended up using one pack for my loose precure cards though.

Just watching suite.

Did anyone make the Noise final form = Perfect Kars comparison when this was airing? Because I certainly hope so.

They did that with Close.

I find this fat guy surprisingly likable

>find

He's dead now. Use past test.

Anyone remember how annoying the cure up rapapa was in episode 1. They said it too many times.

Are you self-inserting as the fat character?

i want to impregnate miyuki's mom

This from the movie?

Uh, no.

Could you fuck off? It's not like you didn't repost this five times already.

>4AM, can't sleep, watching precure and playing Path of Exile

Feels neet man ;_;

T-that's Miyuki, right?
Right?

no, this is miyuki

>past test
Use proper English you mongoloid.

You're not watching it

Put a trip at least

The Precure fandom sure is a peculiar bunch.

I self insert as him because I'm a carrot

nah i know that group they do this for a bunch of character i remember seeing a non non biyori and madoka for this they have alot and even a "visit to the doctor" series

well i paused it to browse here for a bit, you're right

teh two new bad guys are attacking the festival with autograph selfishnessess while mana has a trippy interlude where ai-chan is her sister and someone who I take to probably be untransformed cure ace.

Sauce

search fechisupi on sadpanda

Is Major as hated by Japanese fans as it is by /precure/?

exhentai.org/g/682057/9727b74441/

I don't know about you but I love majorina

Is Precure only about love and friendship? Are there deeper themes it explores?

No. They're already fucking now.

If you could give one Precure series a season 2, which would it be?

Hope, understanding, dreams, harmony, change, a bunch of different stuff. Nothing earthshattering or outside the realm of shoujo, though.

Yes, it also explores the deep and meaningful themes of being literally jesus

Is Mahou really a dual lead Precure? No? Then why does everyone act like it?

That doesn't look like Mana to me

Actually, it is.

Shouldn't /pc/ be rejoicing at the return of more focus on less characters then and trumpeting Mahou as a return to the good ol days of Nagisa and Honoka? Wait, you say Mirai is vapid and has no character and Othergirl is so forgettable I don't even know her name? Well that's a bumshit.

It's about the pure love between girls

Fresh

No boys allowed, eh? Wouldn't that actually make for an ... interesting season? Hancure, Handsome Cure.

>lack of quantity means instant quality

Found the retard.

I don't even understand what you're saying.

agreed

If you spend more time on a character, they will tend to be more developed. Less mains is more time for each main. But Toei has wisely wasted it all on non-Cures and magic school hijinx.

You're an idiot.

I'm rejoicing about how cute these two are together.

The staff are just incompetent. It doesn't automatically work like that.

You didn't read the whole post, Mr. Pangang.

Absolute best since KanaBiki

I don't know about him, but I read the whole post and I can confirm that you're an idiot.

So has /pc/ ever done a poll to find out how many really do like Mahou? What if they are the silent majority?

It's about not riding the white horse, but riding the white pony.

Can you explain why so that I may correct my idiocy?

They're basically perfect.

>both flat
>both same age and height
>both cute as all fuck

Anyone who's going to hold up one poll (or even a few) as truly representative of what /pc/ thinks is wearing crazy pants.

I did. And I came to the conclusion that you are an idiot. Maho is trash, but your complaints aren't valid and don't even make sense. In fact it's more focus on non-cures and magical hijinx that could have made Maho better. Instead the majority of the show is just focused on Mirai and Riko doing nothing and being nothing while Mofushit smells a sweet scent mofu.

Doing anything to indicate liking Maho is the equivalent of sinning against all the Gods of the universe, causing the Holocaust multiple times over, and not standing up for the American national anthem.

A poll would be useless.

They're both right, you're an idiot and I don't even think you're watching maho because that's not what is wrong with it.

I love Mahou but I usually don't post much since most people here love constantly jerking off about how bad they think it is.

Oh so it's just that. Yeah of course I'm not watching Mahou. I just had to imagine something they could waste their episodes on that wouldn't develop Mirai or Riko.

I'm still really skeptical of it being
>the majority of the show is just focused on Mirai and Riko doing nothing and being nothing

Seems near impossible to make entertaining.

Fuck off

And there ends any kind of discussion /pc/ could've had tonight.

What exactly was there to discuss with you besides calling you an idiot.

Fuck off. Try watching some precure first.

Whether you're suggesting that that was the only possible source of interesting discussion tonight, or that anything of value was lost at all, you're massively overvaluating that contribution.

It (and presumably you) are just not that big a deal.

I have, but I dropped Mahou.

Thread was dead before I popped in.

Even though it's her special day today, a certain ice fairy went out of her way to make some shaved ice for these lovely cats. Wasn't that nice of her? Or wait. Maybe this lovely cat tricked her into make shaved ice?! Well I guess that wouldn't be hard to do at all.

Did people actually like Milky Rose? For some reason I have the hardest time imagining that little girls did.

Pretty much after the episode that Milk chills out and accepts Nozomi she becomes the second best girl. She's so much fun to watch.

MiraRiko is a miracle of the Precureverse

Little girls weren't prepared for the first tsundere non-Cure of the franchise
Y!P5 was truly ahead of its time

You're the miracle of my universe.

Tell me why you haven't colored this lovely cat right now

She is cute and her forehead makes me hard

These posts are like some creepy cult

This is the tsundere I wasn't ready for.

What the hell is wrong with her chin?

I didn't really like Yes!5 and kinda gave up around episode 30. I really want to pick it back up just for her though,

It looks like it's more her mouth that's too high compared to usual.

Milk was the only reason I managed to make it a little past mid season. Then I just gave up. Going through the rest of Yes5 just to get Kurumi in GoGo isn't worth it.

You more have to take to Nozomi at some point to get through Y5. Milky Rose will redeem having sat through Milk's annoying bullshit, but you'll need her to make it through the crap parts of GoGo.

I know my dick was

What's the point of that? Does it have a tie to anything she said in the show or is it just a slogan using Yayoi as a propaganda piece?

I haven't seen this season yet but she really reminds me of Louise.

Does 2ch hate Maho as much as /precure/? Or is this a popular season?