twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>narrative designer
do they really call is job description like this

> script artisan

>head cuck

Is that thing male or female?

swedish

>SHE

Just don’t buy the game. We need to stop funding cuckery in video gaming. Get a real hobby like going to the range.

expected tbqh

SOY

fuckin swedish soyboys smdh

Splitting image of this fag. Must be genetic.

except based MSoft fired that faggot after he tried shitting up their entire gheyming division, whereas soyboy from OP is probably gonna get a promotion and run for elections in 2 years

easy fix
stop buying
pirate
flood the market with pirate copies
he/she (whatever it claims to be) goes broke and learns that pissing off 70% of videa game working class player base to virtue signal to jews and SJW is bad business.

is it possible to consider something as "ART" if that is banally biased and politicized?

No.

All this cucks who trying to do "creative" shit like games, films , music or even journalism became fucking biased and politicized and all of them try to push their own agenda through the "ART". Did some one of them even try to think about it sometimes? i guess no

they are not being creative, in the gaming industry there's currently a cuck-leaderboard type thing going on, where devs try to out-cuck each other

FUCKING SWEDES AT IT AGAIN

>that picture
Estrogen.jpg

Kek

based?
nice to see ya smile.

What an ugly woman.

Looks if someone made a 4k resolution mod of an oblivion character.

Why would the klan wear hoods if they're in charge?

Reminder that "The New Colossus" is the name of the poem that was placed at the bottom of the Statue of Liberty after the fact. The poem by kike Emma Lazarus that is used as propaganda for why America needs to take in the dregs of the 3rd world.

Really makes you think.

piracy does not work that way

No one who's /ourguy/ is buying this marxist propaganda.

More like this? These pictures make me want to make a wolfenstein video game where the jews and commies are the evil ones

nostalgia

>playing video games in 2017
You only have yourself to blame. The entire industry is infested with these types. The only good video games left are ones by indie developers and older games like pic related.

Did this same guy also make New Order & Old Blood? They were just fun games and not this sjw trash

>old wolfenstein
>nazis just used as shorthand for generic villain

>nu-wolfenstein
>FUCK DRUMPF AND FUCK WHITE PEOPLE NO NAZIS NO KKK NO FASCIST USA!!! EVERY WHITE MAN WHO DOESN'T WANT TO COMMIT SOCIETAL SUICIDE IS A EVIL RACIST!!!

He looks like your typical Redditor.

jap devs still tend to be pretty good too. I still have fun playing the souls games and griefing people.

S O Y B O Y
O
Y
B
O
Y

Some things deserve not even to be pirated. The studios participate in the seeds for tracking. A game that has ten million downloads still looks good for them because it shows there is still a fantastic interest in the product, which gets them more funding in the end (which they dump more of into DRM.)

Some things need to simply be ignored, completely. Of course Sup Forums is too autistic to even ignore the same shitposting kike faggots that throw up the same 200+ reply guaranteed threads every few hours, every day, every week. That is why the jew loves you all so much. You're the best goyim. So easy to manipulate.

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/

This guy unironocally needs to be dropped into a rendering machine

looks as expected

Unironically this. Honesty if anyone on Sup Forums bought this please kys.

>tfw have the same body type as this guy
Is it hormones or body fat, since I am a chubby cunt as well?

you need to realize we're being fucked inadvertently by shit leeching into the water. Atrazine is real and is now a banned pesticide because of it''s effects on frogs.

I mean, I'm quite young (18) and do very little exercise. I could probably improve it by exercising, but it could be the hormones fucking me over.

It's not just pesticides. All the birth control women takes gets pissed down the drain and back into the water supply, because our water treatment processes don't get rid of these hormones. Plenty of research has shown how there's literally estrogen in our water. And that's not even getting into the shit in lots of plastic containers that also leeches estrogenic compounds into what we eat/drink

eat fish daily (sardines etc),not big ones from shitty water
start easy,do some push ups,squats etc
dont drink soda
start slowly,progress
or you gonna look like a fucking sjw beta cuck male in your mid 20s

what a fucking soyboy

i like how he portrayed Hitler it was fucking hilarious good story.

looks like one of the mcpoyles from sunny

look at that
the modern viking
le-ma-ow

Holy shit are you all triggered by this fucking game. Just don't buy it. Mass Effect Andromeda and their studio went under because no one bought that SJW shit. You are all whiny bitches and giving them free advertising.

Paradox is pozzed as well, but at least they don't have 40 gigs of uncompressed audio and textures.

Means he isn't talented enough to write books or tv/movies so shits up the game industry with games that are more cutscene than gameplay.

Thanks, Krautbro.
What about cardio?

>SWEDISH

nice crop

3:07 lmao this is what your average "we will kill all nazis" faggot looks like. He can't even say it without being all nervous and laughing like a retard.

I'll just leave this here

I really want to beat the shit out of a guy like this but these types don't exist where I live, it would be so easy.

>Growing up during the 80s in Sweden we had nazi marches

Painting nazi marches as a normal thing Sweden had in the 80s, kek'd. It barely happened once a year and when they didn't march, they kept to the deep suburbs where they lived and fought with immigrants back and forth.
He's obviously an angry leftist. The fact that he pretends to have gotten affected by a few hundred nazis across Sweden (when he grew up so under 15 years old(?)) are just complete fucking lies.

Another proof why the gaming industry is failing big time and one after another closes because the production value is horrible.
IF they make another Wolfenstein game, which might not even happen because they admitted they don't make enough money producing their singleplayer games.. will simply fail because of their repetitive PC bullshit.

They both are just as falsely painting a significant presence in America.

Pffffftttt
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

he's a true revolutionary
just imagine daring to do that in these troubled times, he could've gotten an angry tweet from some "altright nazi"
truly the martin luther king of our times

>playing metro and civ 5
feels good man

Ei fuggen hade nadzis muhahah :ODDD

Literally can't tell if man or woman?

This is narative designer for ELEX

kek

Is ELEX's story/quests any good?

Not Gothic level, but the game is fun. Rather than story/quest, whats interesting is consequences of your actions and variety in approaches to solving quests.

Is it okay to pirate it?

it's a pity the world design is generic af and the game itself is buggy as

dont push yourself,Id start by doing some sets of push ups/squats/sit ups,then go further from that

probably

>interesting consequences
If that is the case that makes quests good

Colossus faggot

Why is Sweden still allowed to make video games?

Doesn't look too Swedish

Looks like a melting Billy Zane. He's probably good at what he does though, he doesn't have much time left.

so its a no then

These cucks fucked with the wrong forgposters.

So how do we survive without drinking water user

>in the 80s in sweden we had a wave of nazis marching in the street much like how you have now in american streets
so is sweden what we will look like after retardnazis fuck everything up for us?
when they push everyone to the left with their open calls for genocide, the only policies our countries will have are left wing policies.

kek

Just posting this in every Wolfenstien thread.
>Wolfenstien 3: The Fallen Titan
>Nazis are losing
>The Resistance is invading Europe
>subtile redpills
>Blacks rape and loot instead of completing miltary objectives
>Whites are cannon fodder, see the first games mission 01
>Cities are getting nuked left and right
>Set the Jew is building something
>Keeps muttering about a "heavens door"
>as you progress you see more and more atrocities
>mass rapes (by blacks) mass murder (of Whites even ones who did nothing)
>finally fight robot Hitler
>you win
>he starts talking
>"What have you done? Do you know what (((They))) are? "Do you know what they WANT!?!" "You've Doomed us all!"
>find Set
>He mutters
>"I've finished it, finally"
>wut
>"The Heavens Door is ready!"
>wut
>"it's a door through space and time."
>"we came here long ago, and found your kind."
>wut
>"You were primates, only useful as slaves"
>wut
>"but you rebelled and we had to hide"
>wut
>"We created your (((religion))) to retard your technological advancement
>wut
>"BUT NOW WE CAN TAKE THIS WORLD!"
>WUT
>wormhole opens, Space Jew Army pours out
>I must kill the Space Jews!
>"but bill, you are the Space Jews!"
>then bill was an alien

>long distance walking
>swimming
>don't run much
Marinefag, running a lot fucks your joints.

>The current year
>Sup Forums has literally turned into tumblr
>So triggered by vidya that we need sixty threads a day
>Not realizing that all you faggots have done is give this game free advertising
You got played like a fucking fiddle Sup Forums, the only way to cut your losses at this point is to stop giving this game free advertising. lol jk, we all know that's not going to happen. Sup Forums is single-handily going to sustain sales for this game through constant advertising well after the release, they'll probably even get you faggots to hype up the DLC. You sound no different than the landwhales on tumblr. But go ahead and keep making this game more controversial. After all it's not like shit games that aren't worth the hype have a history of making ludicrous amounts of money by controversial or anything. Take this game that totally wasn't a best seller on Steam within a hour of release.
You all are so fucking stupid, why the fuck wouldn't people just want to buy this game even more now? People already thought you were all a bunch of stormfags anyway and now there's a game that not only triggers the shit out of you but that you explicitly don't want anyone to play.
Do you fucking autistics understand how much that makes people want to play this game? Do you know what they're going to find when the play this game? Nothing to really be offended about, just the usual cut scenes most people don't even pay attention to. Even if they do watch them all of the protags are more likable than a bunch of faceless karuts. All the average joe is going to see is a bunch of stormfags REEEEing over a meh shooter.
You faggots are the best marketing team because not only will you work for free; you'll straight up refuse to quit shilling the game because of how triggered you are.
Have fun spreading communism, you fucking retards.

Holy shit. Nu-male extreme. They are getting easier and easier to spot, they are like a different species of human.

>when youre an actual retard and they let you use the internet for a few hours

Oh goody. Another "reeeee the video games are making fun of my LARPing" thread. I was worried we hadn't had ten today!

Everytime.

Please explain how constantly shilling this over hyped garbage is in any way constructive? I'm half convinced that at-least some of these threads are created by the Devs for easy trolling and free advertising.

You're only helping them craft their narrative, you're all going to be portrayed as a bunch of Nazi Sympathizers while the devs just scratch their heads and go "Gee, I don't know why all these people are offended. It's just a game about killing Nazis :^)"

You can clearly see your one is the copy

Youre on a message board. People talk about stuff on a message board. Thats it.

God numale cucks are so pathetic, "hating" nazis makes them feel alpha for a single microsecond because its an easy target to hate

"I f-fucking hate nazis" and then he followed it up by meekly asking the one who grants moral permission (blacks) "C-can I say that?

THE ETERNAL SWEDE

and lifting bro

Submission to blacks is like hard wired into nu-males genes by this point. Its really astounding to see, its like a natural unconscious response they have.

slay queenie! get those ebil nazis

>Constantly spamming a board with shill threads for a crappy is a-okay goy
>Why are you upset about this free advertising shiska

To be quite honest this is how video game designers have looked since the mid 90's