Kubo thread

Now that Bleach is done what is Kubo up to? What sort of series would you like to see him do?

I'm up for rebooting Zombie Powder but I think he's said that that's not likely to happen.

What about a historical fantasy centered around a Turko-Mongol conqueror with a literal harem? Would you read that with Kubo's style and direction?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_G1EJ716AlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=L-u3fkgZkO0
youtube.com/watch?v=79E2nJFQrVw
youtube.com/watch?v=rdwmJRcMNag
youtube.com/watch?v=hzR19EQNpgA
youtube.com/watch?v=eUBeMZ0Rmkc
youtube.com/watch?v=GSaEEtQXWiE
youtube.com/watch?v=H-XLkjqYhZU
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Paradise Kiss for young men.

Turn the Bleach anime to hd ova's with no filler

psychological horror, he is good with that shit

CATGIRL WESTERN

>youtube.com/watch?v=_G1EJ716AlQ

MC is a young, smart, busy doctor who can see ghosts and (not so) secretly loves sewing.

Especially in a seinen magazine where he's not pressed to have a happy ending.

Still, a good editor will be needed to rein in his tendency of getting distracted by designing new characters.

I will never read anything by this author again

The guy knows how to set up intriguing characters and outfits but that's about it. As a writer he is an utter failure and not even a follow-up of the final chapter can redeem how hard he fucked up

Does he get a big titty Oku-san to grow old with?

jump should team him up with a writer with actual skills
we would get a decent story with good art and maybe even backgrounds

kek no but they'll have fantastic fashion sense

It would be cool to see Kubo do a magical girl anime along the lines of Kill la Kill where the costumes interact with the character's abilities.

>that grainy res
>that size
>that divide
What an awful gif

Yeah I didn't realize how shit it was until I opened it after posting. I don't think webm were in common usage when KLK was airing.

A series about a young talented aspiring female mage who goes to all girls magic school with frequent light yuri and bondage fan service. Would cream my pants weekly. Scratch that, make it a monthly.

include tentacle rape with aaroniero and i'm in

the proportions on that picture are horrendous

I hope for something new, Kube certains has the talent, but if we're going by the fact that the pilot chapter was so much better than the one-shot I can honestly say that he NEEDs someone to direct his story heavily. We all know he wasn't very happy about it, but Bleach started falling apart with the Parkeet episode. Great memories though.

they're supposed to look 26

Regardless of the story, it should take place in an urban setting and have a lot of character interaction and different clothes. I would have read Bleach even if it didn't have the supernatural elements. Some of the best moments from the first arc involved characters more than the supernatural, and even the Hollows could have easily been replaced by gangsters or mafia types and it would have been a similar story.

Whatever it is, he should make something that's short to medium length at most. I honestly can't blame a nigga for fucking up when he has to sit there and continue the same damn story hundreds of chapters.

A graphic novel or some shit maybe... with cyborgs in modern times... and bitches.

Maybe he should plan out his shit or have someone proof-read it that can ask him plot-related questions.
Hell I'm sure Kube said no to both of those things so it's his own fault

>and bitches
The one thing Kubo excels at.

When will we get an interview?

There are no big titty women in the fashion world.
And men can only end up with women resembling their mothers in Kubo world.

Not really interested in anything else Kubo would write. I don't think he has anything left in him.

>Now that Bleach is done what is Kubo up to?

Suicide with any luck

I want to read a sci-fi horor written by him.

This is Kubo we're talking about. You'll get a series of buff chads and niggers who identify as girls frequent an all-boys school dressed as ballerinas, with bondage fanservice.

I disagree. When it comes to supernatural stuff Kubo can come up with cool concepts and rules and world building ideas. His problem is though he ends up making too many or he can't help but break his own rules. But a relatively grounded magical girl anime with the classic double life set up might be fun.

And their teacher will be a little girl who has a dick and is a chronic masturbator.

Kubo's better off not doing manga anymore.

He should become a character designer or go into fashion like he always wanted.

What about a monthly? I always felt like the weekly format was terrible for Bleach so maybe the monthly would work better for Kubo and his pacing.

That doesn't really sound like Kubo at all. He really does love his cow tits.

He is a horrible sexist and anti feminist jerk.

t. ichiruki faggot

Then why did Matsumoto exist only to get horribly mauled in every fight? It was pretty obvious he was drawing hot chicks just to get ratings and then wasted no time brutalizing them. And every arc had some retarded drag queen character or a dude trying to be "beautiful".

>Then why did Matsumoto exist only to get horribly mauled in every fight? It was pretty obvious he was drawing hot chicks just to get ratings and then wasted no time brutalizing them.
Maybe he's a sadist.

>And every arc had some retarded drag queen character or a dude trying to be "beautiful".
Kubo appreciates all dimensions of beauty expressed by the human form

And besides, he introduced more big titty characters each arc.

>offpaneled by Can't Do
>zombified offpanel
>returns as a zombie and does nothing
>returns dezombified and does nothing
This is how you know Kubo doesn't know what to do with his cast.

To be fair to Kubo I feel her arc was mostly done with the death of Gin. Not really a lot to do with her.

Anyway, whatever happened to Kira?

That shot with the moon looking through his torso hole was nuts, but honestly the guy should've stayed dead. It's possible Lille killed him before getting Auswahlened, though.

But that never lead to anything right? We just got confirmation that he didn't die.

blog
>Dropped Bleach midway through the final arc when Ichigo was getting Zangetsu reforged
>Missed out on all the shit that came out after
>Hate the later arcs of Bleach
>Haven't read or watched anything Bleach related since I dropped it
>Still have some of the OPs pop up randomly in my head

youtube.com/watch?v=L-u3fkgZkO0
youtube.com/watch?v=79E2nJFQrVw
youtube.com/watch?v=rdwmJRcMNag
youtube.com/watch?v=hzR19EQNpgA
youtube.com/watch?v=eUBeMZ0Rmkc

Posting here since I have nothing better to do. Hopefully Kubo does several shorter series rather than another 16 year one.

Some of the battles of the last arc were cool but once the side enemies start dying and the final battles pick up it starts to get predictable. Of course the final boss and the ending are complete shit.

Rolling Star was the best intro.

He got a loli Central 46 waifu.

That's what I get for not checking all the links. May as well link the actual version.
youtube.com/watch?v=GSaEEtQXWiE

Hopefully he's sitting in a darkened room staring at a revolver and a bottle of booze.

I think I prefer the version in the intro

youtube.com/watch?v=H-XLkjqYhZU

>Sota Fukushi is Ichigo in the live action Bleach movie

Will he save it, Sup Forums?

Depends on which arc is getting adapted.

I assume it'd be the first. Isn't that what most live action movies do?

Post your homo OTP

Next you'll tell me he liked to repeat arcs over and over.

Most probably up to end of SS. Like what the musical covers repeatedly.

>go into fashion liek he always wanted

I always got that vibe from.

A lot of detractors are saying he just copies what he sees in fashion magazines though.

Also kishmoto should just finally do that yaoi masterpiece he wanted also.

Editor sans are bullies but kubos editor san was a hack. I'm glad they hated each other. They deserved each other.

I hope we will never see anything from him again

this.
his pacing killed the series.

should not have been given leeway and saved face with wrapping it up. Should just have been cancelled.

I would like to see him do a proper urban fantasy manga based on the first arc of bleach

i'll say this about kubo. he makes good anekis.

A bunch of big boobed ara aras,anekis, bakas like nel bullying shotas would be heaven.

I want shiba kukaaku to scold me.

What about a magical girl anime about a short haired DFC who transforms into a long haired cow tits beauty who has to fight the monster of the week?

nah i dont trust his pacing.

>I would like to see him do a proper urban fantasy manga based on the first arc of bleach
This.

Instead of your average shonen sequel with mini versions of the MC, he should do a prequel series that combines the elements of the first arc and the beginning of the fullbringer arc.
>completely original cast
>high school or adulthood
>delinquent element
>Yakuza element
>ghostbusters again
>bring back "average" hollows but make them threatening again
>high school aged or kid Don Kanonji
>Ikumi Unagiya pls
>make Soul Society mysterious again
>make the series have dark and chilling moments again
>arc that thoroughly describes the "divisions" and Quincy genocide
Kubo has always had a style that would make an excellent seinen horror/slice of life series that combines the variety/fun of shonen manga with deeper detail that he wouldn't have been allowed to dish out with Shonen Jump.

>nah i dont trust his pacing.
I think if he worked on a monthly schedule maybe it wouldn't be so bad.

what do you mean yakuza element?

the gangster punk element from random school punks in the early chapter and the 11th division?
That archetype was pretty funny in bleach i admit.

It's been A LONG time but I could've sworn the first arc had Yakuza in it... I'll have to go back over it.

Not that guy, but webms weren't a thing at all until early spring 2014, if I'm not mistaken. So there might've been some webms made of the last episode, or of the OVA later.

maybe a ghost? most of them i remember were just school punks to fit the theme of why ichigo and chad alway fought. Unless it was anime original.

if anything. It should be a SoL with ichikai being the mc and ichigos kid being a fox eye type character as a baka and nemu as a baka too.

pic related. With that SoL you could use the other characters from bleach to resolve the unfinished shit. But kubo is on a tight fucking leash.

>That archetype was pretty funny in bleach i admit.
I kind of wish they were more of a threat at times though.
I remember being surprised when Moe first appeared at the end of chapter, thinking he was a member of the delinquent gangsters that tried to beat up Ichigo earlier and was going to try to kidnap, beat up, or rape Orihime.

I prefer this over a fucking sequel series following the damn brats.

because you know it will be the same ol shit thats theyll try to make formulaic.

i meant more of how they argue all the time.
See
>renji and ichigo
>ikkaku and ichigo
>ganju and ichigo

always making weird noises and doing that weird face lip thingy

>EHHHH WHAT DID YOU SAY PUNK.

Is GtO like that?

it would be cool to have Urahara still as the mysterious salesman type too

maybe we'd see some teenage jinta /ururu antics and tessaid doing shit

jinta and ururu were mod souls right?

Man... Kubo had no idea what he wanted to do with the final arcs, did he?
>implies Karin is a shinigami
>implies Ryƫnosuke Yuki is going to be the new MC of sorts and trained by Ichigo
>implies that the Zero Squad aren't jobbers
>builds up a Quincy army only to have most of them wiped out
>gives important characters great death scenes but asspulls their survival
everything built up to be let down in the worst ways possible or never explored into again...

should have just cancelled it outright. Letting kubo save face and giving him time to wrap it up was a mistake.

>I want to see Kubo hack something else

I want his career to be over unless he can redeem himself in the span of 3 chapters of a series, don't care if it's Bleach related or not.

Other than that, he should just draw waifus.

>draw big breasted woman of various personallity bullying straight laced shotas with manlet issues.
>putting their cleavage in his face at all times
>goofing off and making shota do all the work
>getting drunk and teasing him
>getting into bath and bed with him
>making shota get stuff late night at the store for them.

Bleach Gaiden manga where Hollows fuck up normal people and Shinigami rarely appear (and if they do it's to get eaten).

Whenever I watch the first OP of Bleach I always wondered why Bleach made such a radical genre change and didn't stick to it's original urban fantasy with swords story.

i know u guys know so tell me, what's the twitter for the shonen jump guy. he said he will forward twitter messages to kubo and he will respond.

>implies Ichigo and Uryuu's dad will actually do something

There is a page on which you can directly send your questions to Kubo