Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes

Daily reminder that Hillary won the popular vote by 3 million votes.

Other urls found in this thread:

nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/
washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

she won nothing

Daily reminder Bernie won the popular vote in the primary

She fucking won. If you win the popular vote you win. What part of democracy don't you understand?

I don't even see this daily

good
I hope every Democrat candidate keeps aiming for the popular vote

meanwhile, winning candidates will target the only vote that matters...the electoral vote

ASIA FOR THE ASIANS, AFRICA FOR THE AFRICANS, WHITE COUNTRIES FOR EVERYBODY!

Everybody says there is this RACE problem. Everybody says this RACE problem will be solved when the third world pours into EVERY white country and ONLY into white countries.

The Netherlands and Belgium are just as crowded as Japan or Taiwan, but nobody says Japan or Taiwan will solve this RACE problem by bringing in millions of third worlders and quote assimilating unquote with them.

Everybody says the final solution to this RACE problem is for EVERY white country and ONLY white countries to “assimilate,” i.e., intermarry, with all those non-whites.

What if I said there was this RACE problem and this RACE problem would be solved only if hundreds of millions of non-blacks were brought into EVERY black country and ONLY into black countries?

How long would it take anyone to realize I’m not talking about a RACE problem. I am talking about the final solution to the BLACK problem?

And how long would it take any sane black man to notice this and what kind of psycho black man wouldn’t object to this?

But if I tell that obvious truth about the ongoing program of genocide against my race, the white race, Liberals and respectable conservatives agree that I am a naziwhowantstokillsixmillionjews.

They say they are anti-racist. What they are is anti-white.

Anti-racist is a code word for anti-white.

We're not a democracy, idiot.

But then why isnt she in the oval office?

Reminder that the election is not decided by popular vote?

Where did you expect this thread to go?

Still can't be president.

America isn't a democracy you euro trash. It's a constitutional Republic. True democracy is mob rule, spoken like a true low IQ Euro retard.

When will you learn that "popular vote" is not the winning condition?

Does that explain why Donald is president and Hilary sells novels next to salsa samples at Costco?

Daily Reminder Trump is your president,cuckafonia illagle votes don't count dumb fuck

Kek nigger.

Daily reminder, she still is not the president.

Cites don't just get to decide who will be president

Popular votes, muh

Daily reminder that dumbed down liberal, leftist, anti-white "people" should not be allowed to vote in the first place.

They are like children; small, uneducated and lazy little shits.

She will be most popular in prison too.

Top kek

Daily reminder she will never be Prez. Much sad

Obuma created some of the dumbest Generation ever fuck his so called legacy you leftys need to think for your self

Ooosh. Hillary still salty after 2008.

Remember to sage btw

Reminder. There are over 200 millions voters not including the illegal votes.

Hey pussy must be dirty with weeds and cigarette pieces hidden in ovary.

3 million illegal votes

daily reminder that she lost the election faggot

Daily reminder that the criteria for winning is electoral votes

Daily reminder that popular vote has nothing to do with who wins the election, other than deciding who gets electoral votes in each state. Cumulative vote totals mean NOTHING

Daily reminder that Trump won playing the game that was at hand

Daily reminder that if popular vote mattered Trump would have used a different strategy

Daily reminder that to win at poker you myse have the best poker hand

Daily reminder that this is a shill thread

Shut it down! This slide thread just turned into actual information!!!

Reminder Trump told us we would be tired of winning am not tired yet can't wait to see all connected to the killary foundation go don't for Treason and trying to start a war

She lost. You need to win support in most counties. Rules are a few yrs old, pretty well known before the election

Andrew Jackson lost to John Quincy Adams with 152,901 votes to Adams' 114,023, and Jackson even had more electoral votes (99 to 84). Samuel J. Tilden won 4,288,546 votes to Rutherford B. Hayes' 4,034,311, and Rutherford B. Hayes still won. Benjamin Harrison received more votes than Grover Cleveland in 1888, but Cleveland still won the election. And who could forget about Bush v. Gore?

if it had been the other way around you wouldn't say shit

This is not the 2016 electoral map. My country went red and in this image it's a deep blue.

county*

Daily reminder that Hillary is nacho president

are you really supporting this shrieking, tired old hag?
How did her daughter get a $10 million apt when her husband crashed his business? How did Chelsea earn that much money?

Take out West Virginia, Mississippi and other trailer trash scum states and she would have won in a LANDSLIDE. The states that matter (i.e. the ones with the economy, jobs, intelligence, civilisation) all voted for Hillary.

DAILY REMINDER THE GREATEST PRESIDENT EVER WAS

PRESIDENT RICHARD M NIXON

L A N D S L I D E

That's right. The PEOPLE chose Hillary, the SYSTEM chose Trump.

Simple as that. She was the true outsider this election.

Sorry, we only count votes from real Americans. Commies and illegals don't count you fucking kike fag.

And she isn't the presidente. Lol, what a loser

the biggest meme is illegals voting 4 times because having to ID oneself is akin to "racial profiling" apparently

incredible creature

This nigger still doesn't get it.

>
>Take out West Virginia, Mississippi and other trailer trash scum states and she would have won in a LANDSLIDE. The states that matter (i.e. the ones with the economy, jobs, intelligence, civilisation) all voted for Hillary.
If your were born in USA YOUR AMERICAN FUCK OFF WITH YOUR WORPED LOGIC

Remember next is strict VOTER ID LAWS SO THESE IDIOTS CAN SHUT THE FUCK UP

Elections official caught on video blasting de Blasio’s ID program

nypost.com/2016/10/11/elections-official-caught-on-video-blasting-de-blasios-id-program/

More than 5,500 illegals registered to vote in Virginia in last decade; 1,852 actually cast ballots
source washingtontimes.com/news/2017/may/30/illegals-in-virginia-registered-vote-in-elections/

The problem with California is there is no separate verification of citizenship on voter registration, said Charles Bell, Jr., a partner with California-based Bell, McAndrews & Hiltachk, LLP, a law firm that specializes in election law. Applicants can check a box affirming they are citizens, and this is not checked against any other government database such as federal immigration records.

Daily reminder that no one gives a fuck, Donald Trump is president, and OP is a faggot.

There was not a single "illegal" vote cast for Hillary and you know it. Meanwhile, there is mountains of evidence that the Russians rigged the election for Trump.

Reminder that Al Gore won