Still no season 2 announcement despite being a huge success

>still no season 2 announcement despite being a huge success
it was aots

Carbonara was a shit and you know it.

Yeah, no.

>huge success

hmmmm

If it airs it's gonna do it in noitamina, which has their line up pretty full for a while. Why announce it now?

>denying facts

>saekano
wow

name a better show this spring

it flopped

The show sucked and it was basically SnK with a shittier, boring setting and now that SnK S2 was actually confirmed they don't feel compelled to do anything with Kabaneri.

mayoiga

I could name a dozen but you'd shut them all down because you have a low power level and feel insecure when someone shits on the only show you watched that season.

Kuromukuro

Kabaneri is AOTY but Sup Forums like Re:Zero for some reason and thinks Re:Zero was both AOTS and AOTY.

Joker Game, Jojo, Re Zero, Sakamoto desu ga?, Tanaka-kun, luluco, kuma miko, kiznaiver, flying witch, bungou stray dogs, boku no hero academia, baku on!!, anne happy, macross delta, concrete revolutio, rinne 2, kuromukuro, tonkatsu dj agetarou , assclass 2
The show went to shit as soon as biba was introduced and you know it

This show was garbage.

This show had so much potential, but they literally steered the fucking story into the ocean. Mind blowingly awful..

Yeah, it started out so well. Every subsequent episode after the first just seemed to get worse and worse.

>Haifuri will get a S2 before Kabaneri

Feels good.

I honestly don't get people who were hyped for it. It looked like, and even was a super artificial smorgasbord of popular things thrown in a pot.

I don't fucking get why you're so irrationally disappointed.

It was a dumb action adventure show about fighting zombies and all they did was follow some of the tropes in shonen anime and zombie media. Right down to the point of being predictable.

Story? It wasn't anything fresh or new, but who the hell watches zombie movies for the story? Or plays Resident Evil for the story.

>implying they won't announce a S2 when the second compilation movie comes out

user, please.

Staff's too busy with Attack on Titan S2

We probably won't hear about Kabaneri until 2018 at least

>actually like Kabaneri as a whole
>fucking hate Ikoma with the passion of a thousand suns

Can't decide if I'm autistic enough to not want another season of a show I overall enjoy just because I don't want another sappy ass line out of Ikoma. If they made him mute somehow I think that'd be ideal.

Your dad should have shot you off on the curtains.

Too busy with AoT, hopefully in 2018 though.
More importantly, where are the Ayame/Kurusu doujins at?

I read this as some buff old dad breaking into his NEET son's room and shooting him so that he falls into the curtains and I was really confused.

Not him but it's already shit starting from ep 3.

In the end, the most remarkable thing of all the series was the tecnical aspect... the charac design and the shade will endure.

Your reaction image doesn't even match your post. Fucking faggot.

>tfw no kabana of the iron fortress pun video

why live

Biba ruined it halfway. And while it was a success, it wasn't a huge one.

Not a isekai so no S2.

I love the first two episodes. Anything else may as well not exist.

I liked it until Biba showed up.

To be honest, I don't care about season2. It wasn't bad, but the eding was shit...
Also, was it really a success?

this desu
kaBANE without the muh ani-sama would have been the perfect anime

>fucking hate Ikoma with the passion of a thousand suns

Are you kidding me? Ikoma was one of the few consistently great things about that show.

>half the conflict was directly caused or contributed to by the main heroine being a retard

>Scum's Wish

2016 has been so fucking shit for noitaminA. Kuzu no Honkai and Saekano S2 are going to save it.

Reminder that Biba literally did nothing wrong. Mumei ruined everything as per usual.

>bungou stray dogs
Yeah, kill yourself.
Bait.jpg

i started hating him when they turned his entire character into MUH MUMEI

^ Basically this. Everything up and including Ep.7 was great if not entertaining.

Recap movie soon

Scum's Wish is the thinking mans manga

They are not going to announce it until the recap movies get released. And even if it gets announced it will take a while to actually get produced because SnK 2 is next.

This show sucked. With that said, I liked Ikoma, the OP went hard, and the ED is probably one of my favorites of all time.

Oh, and the trains were uncommonly sexy.

Shit taste

Another steaming turd from Wit Studio as expected

It was extremely bad on every possible level except having some visual appeal here and there

People who like it are prolly i've seen 10 animays im an anime pro Netflix and crunchyroll users

>started strong
>rewatch every episode until ~halfway for 2 to 5 times
>this might become my fav animu of all time
>OF ALL TIME
>somehow this thing manages to make zombie feudal japan invasion feel plausible instead of cringeworthy
>Biba shows up
>blue hair, pink hair
>motorcycles
>animation went to shit
>story went to shit
>all went to shit
>ending makes me facepalm more than anything I have watched in years

I had such high hopes.

>watch the most awesome anime of feudal zombie steampunk stuff what the fuck how can it have everything
>Biba
>'CRAAAAAWWLLIIIINNG IIIINN MYYYY SKIIINNN!'

>aots
>2016 not done yet
>OP is a faggot

Anime is just advertisement of manga. It was a success, so they don't need season 2.

You can't blame a guy wanting to protect his waifu.