/ptg/ President Trump General - Crying Snowflakes Edition

PRESIDENT DONALD J TRUMP
whitehouse.gov
donaldjtrump.com/

>b-but Trump hasnt done anything!
pastebin.com/JnS5Qy2Q
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

PREV APPEARANCES/LINKS (poos have apologized, friendship renewed)
pastebin.com/ynXV6CHT
DAILY SCHEDULE (WH Press Corps) publicpool.kinja.com/
TrumpTV Weekly Updates: pastebin.com/6HbHjbqF
NEWTRUMP NIGHTLY NEWS pastebin.com/yArfUKdC

NEW APPEARANCES
>Pres Trump Weekly Address (special announcement) #39 10/27/17
youtu.be/K_nX02ChJwc
>TrumpTV Weekly Update #14 (Lara) 10/27/17
youtu.be/KvVRRzr_nOM
>Pres Trump Trick or Treat w/kids 10/27/17
youtu.be/nW9fWf9Umrs pt2
youtu.be/arbYlGIcjvc pt1
>VP Pence @Mars Insight Facility 10/27/17
youtu.be/R9rvCRix-HM
>VP Pence @Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/4o-KUq2Eu3E
>VP Pence visiting Minot AFB in ND 10/27/17
youtu.be/idvltMO11sY pt3
youtu.be/0oM8wT36tNU pt2
youtu.be/fUCutXyGFZE pt1
>DefSec C.H.A.O.S. Mattis in SoKo 10/27/17
youtu.be/0F2CxspralY pt1
youtu.be/7N0TmDdz_5s pt2
youtu.be/PMCWW7-gt_A pt3
>AG Sessions speech@JFK Airport to Port Authority 10/27/17
youtu.be/GnoATqajiBM
>This Week @State 10/27/17
youtu.be/A2me47oeOYA
>StateDep Reception for 2023 Worlds Fair bid 10/27/17
youtu.be/ezASk3zBruQ
>WH Halloween Press Brief (Sarah) 10/27/17
youtu.be/6jI66yHfCjQ
>Pentagon Press Brief (Spox Dana, GenDunford) 10/27/17
youtu.be/YwuDv_Xr3NQ&t=2s
>WH Video: Pres Trump on Opioid Crisis 10/27/17
youtu.be/yA-16xlaCuY
>WH Video: FLotUS Melania in MI 10/27/17
youtu.be/r4EVq-Vicas
>DoD Video: C.H.A.O.S. Mattis @DMZ 10/27/17
youtu.be/jzM4kKZuHfQ
>DoI video: Happy Birthday Teddy! 10/26/17
youtu.be/1ebqZgjecIU

INSPIRATION
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/i-was-melon-shamed-don-t-let-it-happen-to-you-1819633727
youtube.com/watch?v=bA-0FP3JcJs&feature=youtu.be&t=251
dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/cnns-undisclosed-ties-to-fusion-gps/
politico.com/story/2017/10/28/trump-russia-probe-legal-244270
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

MAGA

Apologize!

Because of racism blacks have to look out not to eat water melons in front of white people

verysmartbrothas.theroot.com/i-was-melon-shamed-don-t-let-it-happen-to-you-1819633727

This is the average American city.

>Assumes we give a shit about what monkey's go through

youtube.com/watch?v=bA-0FP3JcJs&feature=youtu.be&t=251
AAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHAHAAHHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAAH
Drumpf is a fucking bozo manchild ffs

i can do a couple

Let me finish up my last half hour, then I can hand it back to you. Assuming the cup game hasn't started

The Realtor who helped former Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort buy the Virginia condo that was recently raided by the FBI testified last week before the federal grand jury hearing testimony in Robert Mueller’s Russia probe, POLITICO has learned.

The real estate agent, Wayne Holland of Alexandria, Virginia-based McEnearney Associates, appeared before the Washington-based grand jury after a federal judge rejected the firm’s lawyer’s bid to quash subpoenas for testimony and records about various real estate transactions.

The broker’s appearance before the grand jury is one of few concrete indications of the leads Mueller’s prosecutors are pursuing as they investigate Russian meddling in last year’s presidential election. The investigation encompasses lobbying work done by Manafort as well as possible collusion between the Trump campaign and Russian officials.

Manafort spokesman Jason Maloni was called before the grand jury on Sept. 15, but few other witnesses have been publicly identified.

While property records show Holland represented Manafort in his 2015 condo purchase, the broker declined to say anything about Manafort or about what questions were asked by prosecutors during the testimony last week.
“I cannot talk about what happened in front of the grand jury,” Holland said.
Manafort bought the 2,779 square foot Alexandria condo with Potomac River views in 2015 for $2.7 million, according to property records.

k

Indictment confirmed to be for Manafort.
It has to do with money laundering back in 2015.
Russia Collusion is officially dead.

fuck off you annoying loser anime posting scum

I know this is bait but this looks like a stop off by the interstate.

I want Ivanka to knock me out with her big fake boobs.

I think Mueller isnt informing Manafort so they can drag him out in his pajamas at 5AM for the CNN cameras.

No, that's the average American offramp.

>This is the average American city.

Around an Interstate Highway ramp, pretty much true.

Uranium One

Fusion GPS

Steele Dossier.

MONDAY

I would stay on longer, but like I said, I got places to be tomorrow. Oh well

I wonder if anybody will ever beat my "Record"?

Next we must fried chicken and waffles shame them

>special prosecutor
>grand jury summoned
>charges filed
>millions of $s spent
>to bust someone for buying condos
like pottery

Can't we co-exist peacefully and watch some hockey, leaf?

What are things the MSM is trying to ignore?

Did Evan bake for 24 hours just to piss someone off?

>MONDAY
Manafort's realtor is indicted
wow it's over for drumpf

>it's a fugging leaf hating anime episode

All of these

If its Manafort/Flynn/Carter nobody is surprised or cares but democrats will pretend Drumpf got arrested.

no and I hate hockey and sports

ACLJ has won a years-long legal battle against the IRS in which the agency ADMITTED wrongfully targeting Tea Party conservatives, during the Obama Administration, SPECIFICALLY because of their political viewpoints.

>In issuing an “apology” to the clients represented by the ACLJ, the IRS admitted that it was wrong to use the United States tax code simply because of an entity’s name.

>They also admitted the fact that this discrimination happened specifically because of the applicants political viewpoints. Keep in mind the fact that the mainstream media has spent years telling the American people that this didn’t happen.

In other words, outlets such as The Washington Post, CNN, and The New York Times directly lied to their readers and viewers to protect a Democratic president whose administration was openly breaking the law.

>A declaration by the Court that it is wrong to apply the United States tax code to any tax-exempt applicant or entity based solely on such entity’s name, any lawful positions it espouses on any issues, or its associations or perceived associations with a particular political movement, position or viewpoint;

>A declaration by the Court that any action or inaction taken by the IRS must be applied evenhandedly and not based solely on a tax-exempt applicant or entity’s name, political viewpoint, or associations or perceived associations with a particular political movement, position or viewpoint; and

>A declaration by the Court that discrimination on the basis of political viewpoint in administering the United States tax code violates fundamental First Amendment rights. Disparate treatment of taxpayers based solely on the taxpayers’ names, any lawful positions the taxpayers espouse on any issues, or the taxpayers’ associations or perceived associations with a particular political movement, position or viewpoint is unlawful.

>Will anybody beat my record

Be careful, Sup ForumsackOP...don't get too cocky

We appreciate your service

link for pic?

yeah

It wont be the realtor, but if it was that would just be sad.

Finally, and of crucial significance, the IRS admits it targeted conservative and Tea Party groups based on their viewpoints (i.e., “policy positions”) and that such viewpoint discrimination violates fundamental First Amendment rights. This is the first time the IRS has admitted that its targeting scheme was not just “inappropriate” – as TIGTA found – but, as our clients alleged and we have vigorously and persistently argued for years, blatantly unconstitutional.

ACLJ Chief Counsel Jay Sekulow noted the historic victory as well as the terrifying fact that the Obama Administration used the IRS to go after their political enemies, knowing full well that most of their allies in the media would ignore or discredit any reporting that exposed this disgusting and illegal practice.

“Throughout litigation of this case, we have remained committed to protecting the rights of our clients who faced unlawful and discriminatory action by the IRS. Our objective from the very beginning has been to hold the IRS accountable for its corrupt practices. This Consent Order represents a historic victory for our clients and sends the unequivocal message that a government agency’s targeting of conservative organizations, or any organization, on the basis of political viewpoints, will never be tolerated, Sekulow said in a statement.

Yeah. It's an autism pissing match.

He's already been tipped now, so he'll just wear a suit for a day so he can walk out looking good.

To be fair, he tried to get Lupita.

“This Order will put an end, once and for all, to the abhorrent practices utilized against our clients, as the agreement includes the IRS’s express acknowledgment of – and apology for – its wrongful treatment of our clients. While this agreement is designed to prevent any such practices from occurring again, rest assured that we will remain vigilant to ensure that the IRS does not resort to such tactics in the future.”

So there you have. Former president Barack Obama used a corrupt IRS to go after Tea Party groups that he disagreed with in what should be one of the largest political scandals in decades. This is high-level, “we will take out our enemies, screw the law,” type corruption.

One can imagine that the same liberal journalists that downplayed the initial IRS revelations will either ignore this or laughably try to somehow pretend something that the IRS admitted themselves wasn’t true because… Fox News.

Never mind, the cup is starting. I'm not gonna miss it

Guess that will bump my record to about 30 hours

Sup Forums playing in about 3 hours BTW

hopefully, Manafort has good taste in suits.

>Older signs.
>The roads and pavement is old, but clean.
>Plenty of forest.
>Truckers.
I fucking love White America.

She grew up in Africa. She’s probably a seasoned rape avoider.

if there was any dirt on trump then it would've come out by now.

So what's the punishment?

CNN could be holding back just because if it lands monday it hits harder

I'd be careful looking too closely into this.

>commit 24 hours of slave labor
>h-hahaha I showed you!

Not really, for the first 10 or so hours, I was just not feeling tired. After he started getting my first post at about 1am american time and gloating about it, then I stayed longer to piss him off

>if there was any dirt on trump then it would've come out by now.

Agreed. Mueller's investigation has leaked like a sieve the entire time.

Seems so, and he is trying to be something else other than spammer.

Nothing lmao

anime posters are fat idiots who dont smoke weed.
lose some weight and smoke dope, to cure animism

Dude it's just banter. If you just went with it there would be no issues and you would've, idk, slept in the last day?

I'm tired of going into the catalog because I have to find the new thread since he's filtered

It's gonna be something big. Mueller is involved, too, he will throw someone under the bus just to get the heat off of him

America*

He's a polack, what do you expect?

Plus

>American
America isn't the South or the fly-over midwest. America is literally only the West coast, New England, and the 95-corridor from Arlington to New York City.

>dailycaller.com/2017/10/28/cnns-undisclosed-ties-to-fusion-gps/

Some black woman made a snotty comment about his meal. That's not white people's fault for stereotyping. It's her fault for being rude.

Mine was better. Fuck that scripting cunt.

>cnn doesnt wanna touch this one

Is that why they were nervous? Cooper looked like his butt plug popped out again today

politico.com/story/2017/10/28/trump-russia-probe-legal-244270

This article makes a good point.

DONT BE SURPRISED IF THEY GO AFTER FLYNN'S SON FOR EXCESSIVE DANK MEMES.

They'll want him to divulge the secrets of kek, clearly.

Nigger, pinko or shitpost?

>America is literally only the West coast, New England, and the 95-corridor from Arlington to New York City.

Those are actually all the places that aren't America

Have guys seen some of the tweets about the white lives matter rally from leftists? They think its racist but other racial groups doing it is fine. REMINDER leftists think saying white lives matter is racist. How fucked up is that?

Please win again in 2020 Trump.

Holy fuck please be a somethingburger

dey gunna go after their families, watch

get some caffeine going

Sub-humans don't travel, I mean for fucks sake. We had to bring them here, and in hundreds of years, Blacks still encompass the area where they were enslaved.

Hnggg

What is it with her and her mom? Why can't they control their weight? That family has serious problems.

This is the best.

Now post the original

>When you dig too deep, it leads to the other one.

>Sessions allowed Lerner to walk with her hefty pension
>Tax Payers were the ones forced to pay pleasing neither the people who wanted justice on the outside and the inside that was Tea Party members
Thanks for nothing, Sessions.

>baking for 24 hours

We have the best autists folks. Believe me.

Looks like a freeway exit.

More like the most anti-American.

Even if it turns out to be a nothing burger, it will piss off the left BIG TIME. It will be like maddow's tax returns, except 5 times worse, all this hype for nothing

Still on smashcast?

they got bit real hard by that

juicy!

One cup, and nothing else
Staying hydrated, of course

>McConnellsburg
>naming a town after Turtleman
Friendship with PA ended, Indiana is my friend now

leafs don't watch hockey anymore, they all watch "footie", whatever the fuck that is

>image opamaleaf pulls the same thing
Better our than their

sounds gay

yup, in 15 minutes, faggot is just showing off his tf2 lootcrates at the minute

Sup Forums match at the end, btw, about 3 and a half hours

>Still on smashcast?

Yep