How can KyoAni even compete?

Other urls found in this thread:

animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-09/preliminary-results-for-2016-newtype-awards-are-in/.106287
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Gintama 3rd, 5th, 8th, and 9th
How?
What do people like about it?

Stockholm Syndrome. Plus, you have to like it in the first place to keep watching it season after season.

kimi no ni wa is the latest attempt by memekoto shinkai to fish for acclaim by means of forced animation and hackneyed plots

I remember when After Story was #3. Those were better times.

Keep MAL on MAL.

3/4s of those shows don't deserve to even be in the top 50 list.

Can someone please please explain to me how brotherhood is liked so much, I just don't get it.

Shills. Gonna make them shekels.

If you think anything else than that everything is rigged, then you're wrong. The ones with the money decides what's good.

Haven't you noticed how much shilling goes on here on Sup Forums?

Only shilling I ever see is Digibro.

People, for some odd reason, like to watch a show that they'll miss 90% of the references to because they're not native.

These people, for some reason, enjoy hearing jokes with a delay (since that's what subs do, present the jokes with a delay).

But you know how I shit on these people while LoGH is honestly a really bad adaptation, so it should've gotten a 5.5 in all honesty.

At least Tokyo Ghoul isn't in that picture I suppose. But I consider HxH to be pretty weak, I enjoyed it and it wasn't bad, but if that truly is Anime's magnum opus then that's pathetic in its own right.

also
>mal
>mattering
It doesn't matter to me, why does it to you OP?

I've only watched Steins;gate and that was with Sup Forums.

>using MAL as an argument

Kill yourself

Clannad on 10.

Also this just in.
animenewsnetwork.com/interest/2016-09-09/preliminary-results-for-2016-newtype-awards-are-in/.106287

1. Girls und Panzer
2. High Speed
8. Hibike movie

they can compare.

>mal

Nigger you what? half the people who rate shit on that site didn't even finish the anime.

The show is actually pretty good, it's quality remains consistent and very good. However, it should only be rated 4 fucking times in the top 10

>Re:Zero
>Tomo

There's shilling here all time time. Code Geass was shilled max.

>shilling
>on Sup Forums

It is definitely a thing, but not so much on Sup Forums. The vast majority of the board pirates everything Sup Forums related, while pointing and laughing at crunchymorons or funishits. Buying RAW is encouraged, but licensed shit is very frowned upon.

Elsewhere, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums shill threads are so obvious and hilarious.

If mal required you to complete a series before rating it I might give 2 shits. The problem is most ratings are done by alts, or people who watched 1-3 episodes and complained the whole thing sucked.

>MAL
Lurk two years before posting.

>Thinking japs shill out their products on Sup Forums

Lurk two years before posting.

>Judging the anime success from crappy western taste.

If there's one things mattering even less than MAL scores it's awards

What makes you think shilling is exclusives to jap or people that get paid for it?

>If mal required you to complete a series before rating it I might give 2 shits.
I don't think it's possible for them to verify whether someone has completed a series before rating it or not. I don't blame MAL for it, though it is a retarded system indeed.

>normalfags rate shit high

What a surprise. True anime patricians were unable to watch Kimi no Na wa because the no singles policy barred them from watching.

Fair enough. I never take mal seriously except for looking at minor things. The rating system for the anime should never be considered.

Are you refferring to americans being unable to go the cinemas alone or something else?

Do you know why there are no theater shootings in Japan? Dangerous singles aren't allowed in.

Dank meme bro. I guess that is why japan has the lowest suicide rate of singles, because those are healthy normal people.

>How can KyoAni even compete?

They should stop making animes that are glorified light novel commercial. Meanwhile you dont need read a fucking book for enjoy Kimi no Na

>Dank meme bro

Fuck off back to your home board, idiot.

you think shows that are just popular mean shilling, people will stop talking about re-zero the second its finished airing and tomo only gets so many threads cause its Sup Forums incarnate and gets a new page every day

I think it has more to do with the attitude of Japanese people being too passive but I was just asking man.

When you think about it logically shooting up a cinema doesn't really accomplish anything. It's not a story of revenge or a political statement that's being made so I think only americans commit crimes for the kill-count. I just don't understand the motive if it was about the kill-count either. In fact, if someone truly wanted to shoot up a cinema, do you think a policy like that would stop them? Then again, I'm not American. I've nothing against guns though.

I heard Americans clap at the end of a movie too.

Are subs even out? Is the BD even out? BD release when?

It's a retarded Sup Forums meme. Report and ignore.

>ignore the point

cool

I'm just asking a question. Capiche?

I've kind of been here for 10 years, and I started watching anime 25 years ago. I'm also a bit more sceptical than you seem to be. Try harder next time.

>I started watching anime 25 years ago

What?

Honestly I'm curious as to what your list looks like, you keep one right? I'm really curious as to someone invested in the medium for so long has concluded about it.

Tell me about Lupin the Third, why do people glorify it so much?

>Tell me about Lupin the Third, why do people glorify it so much?
I started watching anime about 3 years ago and I can just tell you that it's good.
Some movies and episodes are hit and miss yeah, but a lot of the TV specials are fucking great.
It's just a fun show, there's a reason people like it. Nostalgia and a memorable cast.