Stop using the N-word

Stop using the N-word.

I've been browsing this site for the past few days and it gets thrown around like nothing. You don't use it in real life, infront of other people, so you shouldn't use it here. Think about how it affects potential African American browsers of this website.

We have to destroy this culture that tolerates the use of this word. It's seriously demeaning to African Americans, we should start by pointing this out whenever someone posts the word, instead of just letting it slide. Whenever you see someone write it, just politely (but assertively) address that its not okay to use a word like that. With enough consistent reinforcement, this will eventually become a common practice.

Lets make this a better place for everyone, starting here, starting now.

Other urls found in this thread:

krautchan.net/files/1509206892002.webm
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125423307
youtube.com/watch?v=1L-Bp7FUoRQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

What did you say, Nigger?

I couldn't hear you.

nigger

nigger

Nigger

Make me.
Nigger

I use it in real life, though. The whites I hang out with don't care.

I use it in front of people in real life all the time nigger.

>you don't use it in real life
[Citation needed]

>You don't use it in real life, infront of other people
Nigger you don't even know me.

Also, Mixed Nation.com looks like another shell group that was created by George Soros. No seriously, it really does.

Personally I find the use of "The N word" much more offensive than just saying the word "nigger".

show me your best worker

krautchan.net/files/1509206892002.webm

OK you win OP, you got me to say it.

Nigger.

Nigger.

Nigger.

Why should we comfort them? They don't like us and leech off us. They hate us saying "nigger" because it makes them go away, and they don't want us to have that peace.

Nigger.

Serious question - are you a nigger?

N I G G E R
I
G
G
E
R

came here from my remote corner of the world to call you a dumb nigger.why should anyone call a dumb nigger anything else than a dumb nigger?

NIGGER

fpbp?

Fucking nigger

Alex is a fuckin nigger

Shut up nigger. This new pasta isn't very compelling at sliding more important threads.

>don't use it in real life
I call black dudes nigger all the time, they don't have cars how the fuck are they gonna catch me?
I don't say it to womans but their ain't no womans on this board so

Nigger

Nigger

nigger

>Their latin name is demeaning
>latin names are scientific
are you being anti-science anonymous? are you a science denier?

Wow you're a nigger

Nigger nigger, chicken dinner, I always thought she would be thinner.

Nigger.

t. Nigger

>on Sup Forums
>"make this a better place for everyone"

Do you even realize where you are, user? Unless you are blatantly trolling. In that case, here's your (You)

Fuck off nigger

What's wrong with the word nigger, nigger?

Fuck off. This is a free speech zone. If you don't like it, there's the rest of the fucking internet for you to police thought and speech, you piece of trash.

Starting here, starting now you are a nigger, nigger.

ok, no more niggers

It's already been confirmed that niggers aren't human, so why should we take orders from an inferior creature like you.

>1 post by this ID
IGNORE ALL SHILL THREADS
>in all fields

It's not okay to use a word like that. Please stop.

still checks out

This thread again get off you're ass and get a job you lazy nigger

Fun fact: 4chins swearing and offensive language is a barrier to weed out the idiots. It's partly a fuck you to censorship and partly a way to combat the opposition. The opposition strives to train people into mental fragility. That fragility is their downfall as coming into contact with a wall of profanity shuts their brains down.

This has the effect of continuosly "triggering" people until it no longer phases them. Which arguably helps them overcome a mental issue. Exposure therapy for sticks and stones.

Similairly tits or gtfo also serves a purpose. This is a completely anonymous board. Your ideas should stand on their own. If you have to support them with, "well as a womyn" or "as an African American"... then the idea is not strong enough. A person's gender or race has no bearing here.

tl;dr lurk moar newfag is not an insult. It's honest advice.

Nigger I say nigger to niggers constantly in person. Sometimes it's a whisper sometimes a shout, sometimes I K-k-kombo up with shit like you stupid stovepipe bootlip spear chucking MOON CRICKET double nigger!

All you niggers need to stop saying nigger!!!

I agree. swearing should be banned from christian boards.

>Stop using the NIGGER

Nigger, do not tell me what to do. As anonymous poster I can type wahtever the fuck I want.

The NEGRO was deported to the USA by the jews.

Sadly, jews got NEGROES from africa for a few pieces of colored mirrors and other valueless paraphernalia.

It was a classic example for the ignorance of the nigger races and the embedded jewing of the hooked noses, the Synagogue of Satan, the wandering jew.

I hate everything political correct,
(((Y0U))) gullible fucking goy

Fucking slide thread, here is one for free: NEGRO

>African Americans

The only African American niggers that exist are first generation niggers right off the boat. Other than that "African american" isn't a real thing. You're either African nigger or basketball american. You cannot be both and you have to choose. Nigger.

You fucking nigger, you are back again.

You're getting mad at electronic pulses that shape into lights reflected off a piece of glass.
Nigger.

kek

> NIGGER

NIGGER

Forgot img about NIGGERS and JEWS

Holding the word at such a high standard just makes it worse. Usage makes it better.

I live in UMAland nobody cares even if i shout NIGGER at college

Please don't say the N-word. It's offensive and counter-intuitive to a tolerant imageboard experience.

I had to go to a job interview today. I hate public transportation, as I was on a metal tube for of niggers.

fuck off nigger

African-American

(you)
Nigger

This is plebbit tier bait, but you sucked me in anyway. Fuck.

Oh, and nigger too.

Nigger

Fuck you neogaf nigger.

>think how it makes niggers feel
"Oh Lordy, dem white bois is getting clued up to my behaiviour and it might ruin my gibs from dem. I'd better behave myself better or I ain't gunna get nuffin fo free".

>Stop using the N-word
Noodles?

fpbn

i do it use it in real life

I will no longer say “N-Word.” From now on, I will say “Nigger” or “Negro” instead.

Are you african-american?
because you're a-frican bitch.

oh look it's this nigger again

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/125423307

youtube.com/watch?v=1L-Bp7FUoRQ

(You)

When niggers stop saying nigger, ill stop saying nigger. NIGGER

kek

fucking niggers, man

>I've been browsing this site for the past few days

Are you...
Are you asking me to pop your cherry?
Well then, do us all a favor. STFU. Lurk more. And take in some classic Sup Forums.

Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro Negro

99% of the people who say nigger in public or ebonics slurring niggers themselves. Tell the africans to stop dropping the N word every other syllable and I will stop typing it on a keyboard.

NIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGERNIGGER

Sure thing. We can say golliwog instead

Saged

>You don't use it in real life

You clearly don't know who you're talking to nigger
>Yes I know it's bait.

Fuck you nigger. I'll say and use what words I damn well, please. I also say nigger on a daily basis in front of many people, I truly have no fucks to give.
Now, how about you worry instead about the fact that you are trying to stifle Anons free speech.

nigger

>Sup Forums fashion

Nibba pls

Shut up Nigger

Blacks need to stop calling each other it first then

I agree. Don't use nigger or nigga online if you don't use it IRL, pussies.

>You don't use it in real life, infront of other people
But I do, nigger

uppity nigger

Chill nigger.

Nigger

Never
i
g
g
e
r

Fuck off back to Neogaf nigger

>Oh wait

Life is like a NIGGER
here in Sup Forums
i hate fucking NIGGERS
NIGGERS SICK DICK
theyre all poor like Obama
Fuck michel obama
NIGGERS
I HATE THEM
THEYRE SO STUPID
AND THEY CANT DO TAXES
NIGGERS!

If niggers behaved better nigger would be a positive word
It's like Paki, it's just an abbreviation of Pakistani, why should I use big long mouthfuls like I'm creeping around speaking about God or something. The connotations of words that aren't intentional insults like nigger and Paki are entirely the fault of those whine they describe.
But it's easier to blame the victim (me/us) because we are civilised and have been subjected to media programming from age zero on.