Will we ever have another musical group like N.W.A.?

A group that scares the shit out of everyone and draws attention to the problems in their communities. These days "conscious" Hip Hop is just DUDE WHITE PEOPLE LMAO. N.W.A. avoided that shit (although Ice Cube was incredibly anti-white on some of his solo songs)

Is this even Sup Forums? anyway lets bump it to piss the pepes

>flag
>Listens to this shit instead of the sex pistols

>sex pistols
>not the Pogues
what a shitcunt

>musical group
>niggers rhyming

Public enemy drew more attention to the issues in black communities than nwa ever did.

My favourite public enemy lyric is

"Fuck the police? Who is stopping you from killing me"

In relation to how nwa promotes violence but criticises the police.

A group of angry niggers trying to make a buck? No there will never be another op

>A group that scares the shit out of everyone
I'm not afraid of them.
I'd knock their cunts right in.

The.whole gangster thing was Jerry Heller's idea.

I don't even think they wanted to say a lot of the stuff they said in their music.

Dr Dre has gotten himself pretty jacked, I dpubt you could bash a muscley african guy.

Uh oh
NWA

Then go suck his dick, you faggot, after I've kicked his cunt in

Has your imam granted you your BBC approved cunt-kicking licence m8? Save a life, bin that strife.

N.W.A are pussies.

check'd like a muhfugga!!

And?

uh what?
amerishits were actually SCARED of these "gangsta" larpers?
fucking lmao, just walk up to one and put a gun in his mouth, I thought you had guns

>scares the shit out of everyone
please you stupid nigger

Fuck off with your ooga booga (((music)))

I came here to say this.

Public Enemy’s nation of millions and black planet LPs are every bit as relevant today as they ever were. They were pissed at the US government’s bullshit corruption and abuse of authority since before the wall fell.

NWA boy band for black people, a somehow more homosexual version of new kidz on the block

>nwa
>music

>be ice cube
>yo yo fuk da poliszee
>fuk fuk da policeeez
>I play a COP in several Hollywood movies now.

>you down wit opp?

Literally fucking mason niggers.

Fuck this thread. Sage.

Ice Cube couldn't differentiate between whites and Jews desu. Just like your every day goy can't.