Better than Keion

Better than Keion

I JOE

Only retards compare the two just because they have the same character art styles.

I compare them because they're both the same genre and go for the same audience.

Hey, just me.

>they're both the same genre and go for the same audience.

please try a little harder to at least include some sort of argument in your post or have your reactions at least be Sup Forums related.

tfw

How can you even suggest they're both the same genre and have the same target audience?
Have you watched both series?

They're not even close to being similar.

>have your reactions at least be Sup Forums related.
If you insist.

>Brown krauts

Accurate

Elaborate your reasoning.

>brown roman krauts fighting japanese speaking non-japanese japs

They are both targeted at young adults that want to see cute young girls.

>same genre
are you actually retarded?
one is SOL high school girls

the other is a slow drama.
about soldier girls post apocalypse.

They both have differences, you are very well aware I never claimed them to be the same right?

I think we can agree that Azusa and Kureha = worst girls and did everything wrong

Fair enough.

>New pretentious anime timeslot
>First show tries to ride k-on coattails and fails
>Next shows fail too
>Slot gets cancelled

welp, and idiots around here pretended it was good. Like haibane renmei they said, kek

I can't make heads nor tails out of your comment sorry

You're setting the bar really high there friend. (that was sarcasm bee tee dubs)

They are both slice of life. Slice of life does not mean generic high school shenanigans.
The target audience is definitely different though.

Also why does every fucking SnW thread have some shitty bait in the OP?

>The target audience is definitely different though.
Why?

One is about a lighthearted school band, the other is about a shitty military fort on the fringe of no man's land.

If you want to be really vague and say the target audience is "young men", then sure, good job. It's anime.

SnW has slice of life, sure, but that's not the main element and it's not the show's biggest strength.

>drama
You might be the retard. There's no "drama (as in of the genre drama)" until the final episodes, and even the alcohol with gangsters episode is played for laughs. Just because the show has somewhat dark undertones doesn't make the episodic plots dramas.

I don't see how that matters.
There are drama and military aspects, but that doesn't change the slice of life. What's wrong with slice of life drama? Haibane Renmei is the same sort of thing.

Empireo, if you're reading this can you confirm the stream date for 2017?

I'm not saying there's anything wrong with slice of life drama, I'm just saying that it's not the show's main genre, unlike K-On, and therefore the two shows shouldn't be compared like that.

If you want to compare it to Haibane Renmei, then go right ahead. But if you want to compare it to practically any other SoL, why choose K-On? Why not Hidamari, or Gj-bu, or Non Non Biyori? Saying "well they're both slice of life" is just a poor excuse to shitpost about the character designs.

I am well aware that they're different. That doesn't make the target audience different however.

Having seen the show to its completion the CGDCT aspect IS the show's only strength.

Isn't it usually like new years

I wasn't the one who brought up K-On, but I still think there are legitimate comparions and they do belong to the same wider genre.
However saying that you expect a lighthearted dumb slice of life because of the designs is wrong and an excuse to shitpost. Probably what OP was going for. See .

The tentative date for now is the 7th of January at 20:00 UTC. I'll post the usual picture with all the information sometime in the future.

>see (You)
I'm not sure?

are you going steam route this time?