Who is your favorite Jojo and why?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4k_SuZtZXxk
youtu.be/vi4WHNeeFpc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Gappy makes me happy

>"Who is your favorite Jojo and why?"
>Doesn't post why

Not him but i like Joseph because unlike rest of them he doesn't have broomstick up his ass. He have at least some sense of humor.

He also uses his powers in the most clever way. If he was young, he would already outsmart and catch kira. He is from the best season of jojo, defeated the toughest enemy in jojo universe, he is voiced by the same seiu that voiced pic related, his OP is the best and most stylish so far.

youtube.com/watch?v=4k_SuZtZXxk

Forgot my pic.

>Not him but i like Joseph because unlike rest of them he doesn't have broomstick up his ass. He have at least some sense of humor.
>Who is Josuke
>Who is Jolyne
Even Giorno has some funny moments.

Joseph. He's like the first, third, and forth jojos combined.

Gappy
He's calm in a cunt-like way and is a very quick thinker. Also his personality

>implying jotaro "break your face that is" kujo isnt the avant garde best comedian jojo

Jolyne. She's entertaining whilst also being quite badass, and at times outright violent. Has good development over 6 with Jotaro, and her sacrifice at the end makes me tear up like a little bitch.

Joseph is weak as fuck. No character development, is from worst part. Only saving grace is his comedy.

Both Josukes makes my dick diamond is unbreakable

I'd say johnny. His tolerance of his buddies shenanigans reminds of my own. Plus It felt like we got to know him more so than the other jojos. he felt more human i suppose.

>I've never read the manga

My favorite would have to be Joseph because his comedy was godlike, but I'm one of those dirty anime onlys

Jotaro was so hilarious in Part 4. He's much stronger as a supporting character than a protagonist, even though he was pretty good in his own part as well.

post yfw arigato, gyro

youtu.be/vi4WHNeeFpc

Johnny best Joestar. Gyro best Zeppeli.

>Gyro best Zeppeli
There's not even a competition with this. Both the other Zeppeli's were massive jobbers.

Johnny had the best character development but Joseph and Josuke had really fun personalities. It's really hard for me to choose.

I'm a fan of Jonathan. He's the big, kinda basic Superman type; Good person for the sake of being a good person. That level of kindness and decency is really refreshing for me.

Joseph's a close second.

Why would I ever read the manga faggot?

How can you say which JoJo is the best if you have only been exposed to half of them?

Because he's a Josephfag. They're all awful.

OFFICIAL PART RANKING

4 > 7 > 2 > 3 > 6 > 1 > 5

I mean I love Joseph and know people who've read the manga and still pick him as their favorite JoJo, but half of Josephfags are really obviously animeonlys.

>3 above 6

To be fair, OP didnt ask who the best jojo was, just a personal favorite.

>7,2,3 that higher
>5 last
shit opinion

5>4>6>7>2>3>1
8 might be in top 2

Part 3 has the best crew and some of the best and most iconic fights in all of manga. Part 6 is pretty great but a weaker cast and some of the fights are just bad.

>5 on top
>first three parts on bottom

Frenchie detected

do you want 7 to be shafted below first 3.
it's not that bad.

3 had some pretty bad fights too.

>and some of the fights are just bad
Just like most of the fights in the first half of SDC
>dark blue moon
>wheel of fortune
>tower of gray
>strength
>enya (started off ok but ended with a dumb asspull)

How the fuck do you guys choose your best Jojo easily? All of them are so memorable for me it's hard to choose.

part 6 is only good in the last 50 chapters - cmoon and stairway to heaven.
otherwise it is boring and jolyne doesn't have charisma like jotaro, so it gets even worse.
same shit with part 7.
in part 8, this doesn't matter cause araki is telling story in a different way.

part 1-3 are the most memorable. how the fuck people care about any other JoJo is beyond me; the series is all downhill part 4 onward

Is that pic supposed to imply that you're pretending to be retarded?

it's good till part 5.
then it's just fanboys hyping the unpopular mess.

Indeed. I should have elaborated: Both have good and bad fights, but the highs of make up for the lows. Just moreso in the case of part 3 than in part 6.

And I don't really think the fights in part 3 were THAT bad. I was an anime first and thought I hated Part 3. I read the manga anyways during the seasonal hiatus and was surprised that some of the sillier fights in Part 3 were a lot more to read than watch. I was still entertained by Dark Blue Moon, Justice and Strength. Probably because the artwork was so great. Meanwhile Part 6 had some fights I still hated reading from start to finish even in the manga.

Josuke was the most relatable Jojo, he isn't trying to go on some giant quest, he was just trying to protect his town from a serial killer who targeted attractive girls, so he wanted to protect his mother.

Jolyene for sure, she's intense and ingenious and doesn't take any shit.
All her fights had that badass feel Jotaro's heart stop moment with Dio had and I love her crew interactions.

Jolyne > Joseph > Jotaro > Jonathan > Giorno > Josuke
far as i got

Joseph killed a God without a stand.

it's
Jolyne > Josuke > Gappy > Jotaro (if you count part 4) > Joseph > Johnny > Jonathan > Giorno
for me

What's your problem with Josuke?

Joseph > Johnny > Josuke > Jolyne > Jotaro > Gappy > Jonathan > Giorno

He really didn't.

He literally did

But he did. He also killed 2 demigods and wounded another demigod.

My man.

>He's much stronger as a supporting character than a protagonist, even though he was pretty good in his own part as well.
Thats because he was a supporting character in jojo 3: Polnareefs Revenge

Joseph Sugitar

Thats why hes the most boring and by consequence the shittiest jojo.

A nazi and a volcano killed it.

No love for best Horse Rider

polpol becoming a main was a fantastic surprise, I was already prepared for my new favourite character being a joke when his portrayal tone shifted after his first ep

Joseph.

he's still my jojo waifu

Joseph because he's handsome and funny.

Josuke, he's quirky, yet sometimes serious, plus his relations with Okuyasu were really cool.
I've only read up to part 5, though ;_;

George Joestar II

My favorite JoJo girl

Jorge Joestar is like a fever dream to me.

Joseph.

Mostly because he had an absurdly strong opening (the coke bottle, the wooden handle, the tommy gun, the grenades, the shot glasses, etc.) and he struck around for the next two parts in amusing capacities.

Either Jotaro or JoJolion Josuke.

Fuck, Yuki Kaji was great as Johnny. Fucking shame david picked him for Koichi.

Rohan a shit, Josuke a qt.

Giorny makes me horny