you know what to do

>comparing having sex with a 9 year old to having sex with a 14 year old

you must be retarded.

>great gatsby movie
>atheist
>support for islam
the underage tumblrette starter pack

>automatically assuming marriage means they had sex
>implying pregnancy for a young teen isn't dangerous as fuck regardless of medical discoveries

>support for islam

>Assumes the morals of today make everyone a hypocrite when in truth the fundamental cores of the moral fiber we have today were nowhere to be found when all of this was taking place.
>Worse still he thinks that having sex with a 9 year old is just as bad as a 14 year old except at least with a 14 year old she is scientifically at her sexual prime considering you'd be lucky to live as long as 40-50 years old.

you are double wrong because muhammad married when she was 6 and consummated their marriage when she was 9.

but most atheist are drooling mongrels so don't beat yourself up too hard.

"I am the handmaid of the Lord. Let it be done to me according to your Word".

Sounds consensual to me!

>but it's okay if god does it

get yourself a cookie.

>BUT CHRISTIANITY!!!
How come these people never say "BUT JUDAISM" instead? Or for Hinduism or Buddhism?

They always have to shit on the religion that gives them the freedom to bitch said religion and defend religions they would be oppressed by?

can minors consent?

>fuck me, oh god fuck me
yeah let's see what you think when some dude forms a cult and gets your daughter to think he's a god.

so, what's in the subject line of the thread, buddy?

>Assumes God and a Pedophilic Goat Fucking War Criminal are on the same level.
kys, your asshurt is starting to stick up the board.

i dont get what you are saying. are you seriously implying that having sex with a 14 year old is the same as with a 9 year old? because if you are you are either just a shitty troll or a massive retard.

> minors
Concept didn't exist until 19th century or so. It was normal to get married in your teens for most of human history.

Refer to --

The craziest part isn't that people believe in a fictional character its that the character they choose to worship is a genocidal maniac that committed mass murder on several occasions including children and if you choose not to worship him hes going to torture you forever.

lol the old testament is full of war criminals and justifications for rape as well as slavery and sex slavery. ever read deuteronomy?

oh wait, now i get it. i'm an atheist because i actually read the bible. the believers don't read books. what was i thinking.

>risk of dying in childbirth is greater
>sexual prime

check out this dumbass

and young women died in childbirth

It doesn't apply to Christianity

edgy

well i guess if you're going to put it that way, i guess it's a matter of opinion. would you let anyone impregnate your 14 year old daughter?

>mohammed married 9 year old
he had sex with her at 9, married her at 6
meanwhile God is described as "raping" her, despite there being a virgin birth
surely Islam is not receiving preferential treatment here

they're both bad.

>hate Islam
>must be christian

>hate niggers
>must be white

Religion is for the mentally simple minded people who can't think deeper than their god.

Religion is good for some humans so they can't get degenerate. Some humans don't need religion because their mindset is evolved into the next step of humanity, however that's like 2-3% of humanity.

>projecting this hard

read the subject line

My dude, allow me to give you a real talk situation.

I've read the bible, and it is one of the most inhuman doctrines in the world. Now what do I mean by this? I mean the tenents of the Law of Christianity goes against human nature ex;
>Forgive your enemies
>Sell thy cloak to put swords in the hands of others
>Thou shall not commit adultery

These are things which go against human nature because when you boil it down--were not good people, were just lucky enough in our circumstances to do so.

Islam however is a human doctrine but a hypocritical one. Because it's deciteful.
>Lie to your enemies even about your core beliefs
>Kill those different to you, they are not worthy of the Grace of Allah
>Befriend those who we shall conquer, for with swords down is the best chance to strike.

At least with Christianity they try. Islam? Not so much.

>durr Current Year
Saged this bait, btw

>christians vs muslims

Mary did not get raped.
Why would you say that?
There was no sex involved.
Thats the entire fucking point.
It gets mentioned the entire fucking time.
Why do you lie so much?

>not rape
can 14 year olds consent?

>atheism is newer

nope. everyone is born an atheist. religions are taught by people to other people... and as far as spiritual beliefs go, paganism is older than abrahamic religions.

what are you doing? stahp.