Why does Caledonia want to be independent?

Why does Caledonia want to be independent?

Why is Ukraine a country?

Who?

Tired of paying gibs to Spain.

Caledonia....

Kurds have wanted their own country since they helped the Turks defeat the Ottoman Empire

Hows PR doing?

That doesn't look anything like Scotland.

Pretty shit

Why does Ukraine want to be independent?

>Kurds have wanted their own country since they helped the Turks defeat the Ottoman Empire

Are your retarded?

I hate all the little shits that wish to go independent.

>Ukraine
Never heard of it.

Catalonia has a very large economy and views different from the rest of Spain. They don't like the fact the amount of what they give to the country doesn't matter since they gain no control over Spain or their own area. What they're trying for isn't full independence but to be a state within Spain with the ability to pay tax rates equal to the rest of Spain and write some laws of their own.

Because the King of Spain isn't the shit, and hasn't been the shit since at least Trafalgar. When your horse is losing ... jump!

very long story desu

Kek, I thought OP was talking about Turkey

Surely they realize their economy will go to shit after all the trade embargoes right? What you're saying is the most rational conclusion but Spain of full of stubborn and irrational tards and so is Catalonia so no good will come of this.

I'm Catalonia too! And so's my wife

t. Based Hiroshim00tles

American intellectual. Turks WERE the ottomans you retard

Thicc

The independence movement is funded by Soros. He specializes in currency manipulation and makes mad bank from it.

He does this by means of civil unrest. He fucked up Thailand and the bank of Britain by doing this. He always funds BLM and other groups that are relevant to "civil unrest"

Pay close attention to the Euro in the next few weeks. He'll make a killing off of it while Catalonia and Spain tread deeper on the road to civil war.

Pretty shit as in normal pretty shit or pretty shit relative to the normal pretty shit

No dumbfuck, the Turks were the ethnic rulers of the Ottoman Empire