Why didn't Europeans educated niggers

You have ruled them for 100 year and leave infrastructures yet couldn't educate them on how to maintain or recreat these infrastructures

Other urls found in this thread:

rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/NewEnvironment.htm
rhodesia.me.uk/AfricanHousing.htm
wits.ac.za/clm/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo#Education
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

who told you they didn't?

Why should we? Do you think that it would help? You are so naive

They did. That generation of Africans died off without passing on their knowledge.

>Blacks can learn

They did it, but you can't make a permanent fix in just 100 years. Blame England, they ruined Rhodesia who was doing a good job at that.

Yo Africa! Build like monuments! Come up with arbitrary exact-detail structures and enforce the arbitraries like your soul depended on them. It's a way to practice coordination and to cement leadership. It's old, old technology, but you could use it in the present.

We educated some, and what did they do!? Become willing pawns of the US and the USSR, stalled the war until we had a revolution in our mainland that gave them independence, made some deals with whoever was sponsoring them, and then became in charge of their countries, opressing even harder the rest of the niggers that stay uneducated to this day

Rare Bahrain how are people there

The niggers who can be educated hold up african countries, and that is the genetic minority. Most niggers literally cannot be educated beyond a fourth grade level.

i love your posts, please dump your folder somewhere

Europeans have had pets for millennia. Why haven't they taught cats to read and write yet?

What's wrong with willing pawns? We prefer to call them brothers and allies in the struggle for freedom and democracy, but at least we get consent.

I used to post femboy butts at first, but then I was banned, so I decided to post femboy faces, but it was also a problem, so now it's busty females, I wonder how the mods will react.

don't give up, Colombian furry poster

Whites taught blacks.
Blacks aren't good at remembering shit. Or not being lazy.

>Educating tribal people
Why? If they haven't pull themselves out of primitive tribalism then they never will. Giving them aid is only making more of them, not making them better.

If first world countries truly cared about Africa they turned the place into a huge eugenics experiment.

You need a minimum of people that can think with the concept of consistent behavior (even better mathematical self-consistency) without substituting it for compulsive addiction.

just scrolled past 3 threads with this artist posted in them
stay strong

You're obviously a nigger

>why didnt Europeans do the impossible

the portuguse tried
but it was a unsuccessful mission,it's better leave them

duh. watch 'Empire of Dust' or read Albert Schweitzer's quotes.

it is literally futile.

They did

rhodesia.me.uk/MzilikaziTownship.htm

rhodesia.me.uk/NewEnvironment.htm

rhodesia.me.uk/AfricanHousing.htm

remember Nelson Mandela ?
Lawyer educated here
wits.ac.za/clm/

Shows the pool as it is now

Probably wanted a better return on investment

Why didn't we kill them and put Europeans there?

Every nigger who you see in civilized society has been educated by whites

You can lead a horse to water but you can't make him cha-cha

Imagine what our world would be like if Europeans spent the energy and resources on WW2 on clearing out and remaking Africa.

We did...

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Belgian_Congo#Education

Are you magic? Can you make rocks dance and fish fly? Ever try to liberate a behive?

It wasn't 100 years. The Berlin Conference which was about dividing up Africa was in 1884-85. Doing that took until 1900. Decolonisation started in the 1950s, and went into overdrive in the 1960s.

Most African countries, which still blame colonialism for everything, are soon going to be longer independent than they were colonies.

Let that sink in.

Most colonial powers tried. My neighbour was born in Libia and lived there as a kid during ww2. Schools there were top tier, even if they were separate for Italians and libians